page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by IAmProNWO

I started a thread similar to this...

All I can say is that after very careful examination, minus the bias and negative connotation that the NWO has been given, it may not be a bad thing after all.

Actually, it may be the very need to be able to evolve as a human species.

Look at what we do with the 'Freedom' and 'Rights' we have now,,,,,we steal, rape, kidnap, and murder at a ridiculous rate.......

What's so wrong with being a global citizen and erasing lines of division? What's so wrong with being 'chipped' to reduce identity theft or having a someone physically rob you at gunpoint? What's so wrong with having a group of very intelligent people making the decisions for the people, when we clearly see that each person on earth is not mentally equipped to realize what is good for us?

I say Full Speed Ahead, NWO

The New World Order is just another name for a group of people ruling over the world.
With that in mind, some that are pro NWO would not have minded if Hitler succeeded in his quest right?
Or if Alexander the Great, or Rome took over the whole world?

Those people did not have the best interest in mind for everyone, and based upon the elites running the world today and their actions, it is no different this time either.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join