It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Pro New World Order

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

Hah, if you havent noticed this guy is looking for reaction out of you.
And I guess he got one out of me..
But all I have to say is this..

No man escapes when freedom fails.
The best of men rot in filthy jails.
And those who cried apease! apease!
Are hung by those they tried to please!!

So by all means OP.. Do what you are saying, so that you to come be a loyal servent to the system that doesnt give a damn about you or your family.
Your argument is a hack of the tenth power.
Your argument is nothing short of a troll looking for attention.
Your will to promote a new world order is a testament to why the world is the way it is.

Sure there are days when I feel like we deserve what we get, but then I shake myself out of that feeling and shrug off that depression.

Your argument is nothing more than a shell of an argument that is depressed and your hope is lost..
If you can't beat them join them you would say..

And I say you will fall like the rest of us.. And your feelings wont matter to those in power.. they would crush your skull all the same..
Unless you are on of those with the stick crushing skulls and killing families with your all so mighty will..
You live the dream.. You are part of the problem.
And sooner or later you will be met by groups of people willing to do what must be done to people like yourself..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atsjcavs88

Read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion or at least Google it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO
So I see all of you denouncing the Idea of a Global Goverment.

I must fight in the Opposite!

I am Pro New World Order!

I will Proudly be a New World Order Citizen if this happens.

I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe.

I love Big Brother... Love You Big Brother!

And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection.

Long Live The New World Order!

And those who arent?

Well you'll soon be taken down.

what a loser! So you made this post why ? and it is still here why?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
God,

Just 3 of the OPs posts in (his/her replies) and it is VERY evident that this person is simply pulling your legs to get a reaction out of you all.

It's a JOKE people. Why? Because this is simply an idiotic way to amuse one self by provoking others.

I wasn't going to reply because I hate pumping up the numbers for people like this but since it is already at 6 pages (unbelievable!). What can yet another post hurt.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What makes you think you will be one of the 500,000 that will be spared? I'm sorry, but saying "I'm Pro NWO" won't cut it. If the GA guidestones are to be believed, they will remove EVERYBODY (yes, you included) until the only ones left are them and their personal servants.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thank you so much for this thread i havent had a laugh like this in a while

Good luck living a life of servitude mate

[edit on 25-10-2008 by the red pill]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the red pill

Thats funny, you said a mouthfull.............HA!HA!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by the red pill

Good luck living a life of servitude mate

[edit on 25-10-2008 by the red pill]

if he is one of the 500 000 000 left but i seriously doubt that

but yeah this is a funny thread that made my day

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Didn't read the whole thread but at the risk of being redundant I think this OP is completely tongue in cheek and that he/she is making the very important point that we are being monitored and a certain amount of disingenuousness may save your life.

Not that such a life would be much fun.
Give me a bullet.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I dissent with the majority of the posters here because I support the NWO as well. I will state my views below.

In response to Sparky: What does nationalism has to do with the New World Order?? Nothing. I agree with you that nationalism is the plague that divides us and it is exactly what the New World Order confronts. That is why so many elitists of our world don’t call themselves “elite” or “NWO supporter” but go under the name of “internationalist”. Countries are just boundaries that have nothing to do with our nature as humans and therefore it a silly notion of the past that only grounds its ideology in religious codes. Which is why we must increase our war with any religious militant groups and annihilate them. Of course in our current times it is evident that this is already happening. Russia is attacking its separatist countries and USA is attacking middle-east all under the name of “terrorism”. This is a good example and shows that we are entering our final stage to create a New World Order.

Also, a global crisis is very easy to create. All you need is the right influence and as the world gets more interconnected it is easy to do so as you can easily create a chain-reaction, like falling dominos. Think of how WW1 started. It is also relatively easy to control if you control the finances of the world as virtually every act is dependent on it.

Your other objection is that you think the New World Order should be something “utopian”. Democracy doesn’t mean utopia and has nothing to do with altruism. Reality has always been brutal and for us to change that would be to go against the current of nature which is fatal to our objective existence. We must create strife and competition among people to increase their conceptual-analytical reasoning so the collective end-result will advance the world objectively/intellectually and we will evolve. On a personal level it will make people think for themselves. A utopian state, on the other hand, will steal these features and would be similar to communism. For a more deeper clarification in a systematic fashion on this I would advise you to read the philosophy of Objectivism.

Of course you can counter-attack my judgments and say that communism has been with us all the time and assume (like many) that a new world order would be communistic, which is perhaps what “Big Brother” may refer too. Yes, some form of elitism has been with us all this time throughout the ages since the glories of Egypt and Rome and has served as a “guiding-hand/big-brother”. While I will not deny that this is also true in our times, I will add that its sole purpose there is for “guiding” reasons. But the nature of man is selfish and not altruistic therefore any form of communist elitism must be hidden so as not to conflict with the philosophies of democracies and the philosophies that govern man’s nature of objective existence.

To say that any form of elitism that seeks a new world order is mere supposition is false because even if there weren’t any form of elitism in the past or currently mankind would never be so “cooperative”.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I dissent with the majority of the posters here because I support the NWO as well. I will state my views below.

In response to Sparky: What does nationalism has to do with the New World Order?? Nothing. I agree with you that nationalism is the plague that divides us and it is exactly what the New World Order confronts. That is why so many elitists of our world don’t call themselves “elite” or “NWO supporter” but go under the name of “internationalist”. Countries are just boundaries that have nothing to do with our nature as humans and therefore it a silly notion of the past that only grounds its ideology in religious codes. Which is why we must increase our war with any religious militant groups and annihilate them. Of course in our current times it is evident that this is already happening. Russia is attacking its separatist countries and USA is attacking middle-east all under the name of “terrorism”. This is a good example and shows that we are entering our final stage to create a New World Order.

Also, a global crisis is very easy to create. All you need is the right influence and as the world gets more interconnected it is easy to do so as you can easily create a chain-reaction, like falling dominos. Think of how WW1 started. It is also relatively easy to control if you control the finances of the world as virtually every act is dependent on it.

Your other objection is that you think the New World Order should be something “utopian”. Democracy doesn’t mean utopia and has nothing to do with altruism. Reality has always been brutal and for us to change that would be to go against the current of nature which is fatal to our objective existence. We must create strife and competition among people to increase their conceptual-analytical reasoning so the collective end-result will advance the world objectively/intellectually and we will evolve. On a personal level it will make people think for themselves. A utopian state, on the other hand, will steal these features and would be similar to communism. For a more deeper clarification in a systematic fashion on this I would advise you to read the philosophy of Objectivism.

Of course you can counter-attack my judgments and say that communism has been with us all the time and assume (like many) that a new world order would be communistic, which is perhaps what “Big Brother” may refer too. Yes, some form of elitism has been with us all this time throughout the ages since the glories of Egypt and Rome and has served as a “guiding-hand/big-brother”. While I will not deny that this is also true in our times, I will add that its sole purpose there is for “guiding” reasons. But the nature of man is selfish and not altruistic therefore any form of communist elitism must be hidden so as not to conflict with the philosophies of democracies and the philosophies that govern man’s nature of objective existence.

To say that any form of elitism that seeks a new world order is mere supposition is false because even if there weren’t any form of elitism in the past or currently mankind would never be so “cooperative”.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
the masses are and have always been stupid and greedy.

the elite are alot more inteligent than you and I and they know the world is over-populated and they're the only ones doing something about it!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
He is paranoid and very afraid of the nwo/ptb so he made that post so "they" will think that he is not a threat and scratch his isp address off their list...while he makes plans to bug out when the SHTF. He is right about that we will need to have order restored tho when the world becomes chaotic....but people who are paranoid can be dangerous. Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I started a thread similar to this...

All I can say is that after very careful examination, minus the bias and negative connotation that the NWO has been given, it may not be a bad thing after all.

Actually, it may be the very need to be able to evolve as a human species.

Look at what we do with the 'Freedom' and 'Rights' we have now,,,,,we steal, rape, kidnap, and murder at a ridiculous rate.......

What's so wrong with being a global citizen and erasing lines of division? What's so wrong with being 'chipped' to reduce identity theft or having a someone physically rob you at gunpoint? What's so wrong with having a group of very intelligent people making the decisions for the people, when we clearly see that each person on earth is not mentally equipped to realize what is good for us?

I say Full Speed Ahead, NWO

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am also pro, but only because it will piss the fundemental/conservative right winged christians off ...

edit on 2-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
im a loyal person but i will never in my life time become a guinea pig to the n.w.o
id honestly rather be shot dead before i ever get chipped, you want to be controlled and under constant watch then good luck to you bro.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Have you seen the new Rev Theory video?This is how I feel about the NWO.www.youtube.com...I want Justice.How can anyone be pro NWO?
edit on 6-2-2011 by Sabretooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO
So I see all of you denouncing the Idea of a Global Goverment.

I must fight in the Opposite!

I am Pro New World Order!

I will Proudly be a New World Order Citizen if this happens.

I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe.

I love Big Brother... Love You Big Brother!

And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection.

Long Live The New World Order!

And those who arent?

And those who arent?

Well, until your one of them,i guess youll be taken down with us >>........PERIOD !

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The Communists have a term for those of such sentiments:
"Useful Idiots."
BTW. The NWO is really the OWO (feudal system) on a (new) global scale with new institutions and structure. Unless you are part of the ruling elite then you will be a serf (altho most wont survive to serfdom). You will take a chip for the NWO but will you take a bullet defending the globalists takeover of this country or breathe the nerve gas to achieve their goals of population reduction...would you sell your soul also?
I understand that you are really afraid and are using this forum to be placed on the "correct list" but you are really a coward for selling out your conscience and your country....Judas sold out for 30 pcs of silver, what is your price...10 cts worth of silicate and copper (rfid chip)?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

the NWO has been here for a long time. the NWO is what the masses want. YES THATS ALL OF YOU. regardless of how much you complain, you all enjoy living in the nwo. the nwo is an artificial womb for all of you.
Only the elite are able to survive on their own because they observe reality. The masses, even those you claim are sleeping (they are not, they are just like you but choose to enjoy the ride instead of cry about it), are illogical, dillusional, and feel that the deserve everything without working for it.
The nwo does not create war. the illuminati does not kill. The masses do all of those things. GWB or clinton have never hurt anyone.
The masses willingly choose to vote, follow the lies, go to war, etc.
SO yes
the NWO is a good thing and always has been. if it wasnt, it wouldnt be around right now. The masses LOVE it. YES EVEN YOU ALL. what would you all be doing if it didnt exist?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join