It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Pro New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbound_human
reply to post by Arsenis

Apologies my friend, I just hate to see people give up when there is so much potential on this planet.

No apologies needed,

Well like they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, gotta be one step ahead if possible, lol.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This stuff is crazy, I don't see how anyone can think that this is going to be good for the world. 80% of the population to be killed, that means 4 out of every 5 people will be wiped out, even if you agree with the NWO your chances are slim to survive. WTH why is nobody putting a stop to this????

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We all go ahead and take the chip.....then remove the chip and put it in an envelope and start mailing them all over the world!

What happens after the POWER-THAT-BE get their new world order? One will turn against the others and want to be the One World Ruler! Where would it all end?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unbound_human

i aggree completly!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Whats wrong with being safe? I read how some people already know how this NWO is going to work, like how do you know 4 out of 5 will be wiped out? Did you read the NWO rule book? Are you in on the NWO? I love the NWO topic, Good for a laugh first thing in the morning. Have a great day, watch your ass.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by atsjcavs88

I don't feel safe when millions of 'eyes' are watching what I am doing, or where I am going. I admit that I have nothing to hide, but then again I personally don't believe in giving away my personal freedoms for a false-sense of security.

I hope that the bite of the NWO doesn't catch you too hard on your behind when you least expect it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Given the context, I'd say this is an obvious troll. Assuming he isn't allow me to say that at least in theory, I'm not altogether against some sort of new world order. If it's filled with zombies like you however, I'm go down fighting rather than being assimilated.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Oscitate]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
if it were to come to one government , you couldn't fight it, sure , you could take up arms at your house or some where else. but then it would just be like iraq, they are fighting the US but do they have a chance ? No Can they really launch an attack to take over the USA? , NO, .with no military vehicles could you or a group of people mount an attack? 2000 people vs advanced military would die in a manner of minutes. there isn't much you as in a person can do except join to save yourself , or run into the woods and try and survive. And it wont be the ARMY killing off or rounding up people, it WILL be Blackwater.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsPlayFeedTheGater

Success isn't important. Its the principle to me. The day they attempt to chip me is the day I will draw the line. If survival at all costs is someone's preference, then so be it.

You quote Iraqi opposition as an example of the futility of everyday people in dealing with centralized power. But have they failed? I don't think so. They have (contributed) drained a hyper-power financially and psychologically. Power necessitates co-operation. Bear in mind, blackwater are not an army of robots, many soldiers, mercenaries and fighters have a mind of their own. You cannot control everyone all the time.

My opinion of course.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
WOw i guess the pro-nwo don't want to be in paradise, only the lucky ,good hearted people will prosper... if you willingly let the government put the chip in your body ( mark of the beast), in the afterlife you will spend an eternity in the pit of fire.... all who believe in one true god and creator must spread the message... Cause by the time catastrophic events take place it will be to late for us to do anything...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The bottom line is that none of you know what the NWO will be like, if it ever comes. People can make wild claims all day long that 80% or 50% of the population will be culled, the the majority of those left remaining will be enslaved,... That we will all be forced to have chips implanted..........ect

It's just too bad that so many are in fear. People fear the unknown and let their imaginations run wild. When we were kids, it was the monster under the bed or hiding in the closet. Now that we are adults, our monsters have been replaced by shadowy secret organizations bent on taking over the world and robbing us of our freedom.

My advice is to quit being afraid of the dark. Grow up and focus your attention, not on irrational fears, but on overcoming your fears and getting on with your life.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I hope you realize the NWO plans to reduce the population of the world by about 80%. Which will more than likely include you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

I Am Pro New World Order ??

then I guess you are also
Pro murder
Pro slavery
Pro corruption
Pro deception
Pro oppression
Pro greed
Pro .............. . . ???????

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

i agree!
welcome north american union too!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not letting NWO take me or my family, i bought a two Mosin-Nagant M91/30 produced in 1938, they defeated hilters new world order, and when they come knocking for me, its gonna relive its purpose once more. FREEDOM
4 ALL

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You don't have to worry about taking a chip. You have already been chipped through smart dust. Especially if you live on the west coast. Your friends will take care of you- they will even think for you. If you don't do what you are told they will be able to shut down you bodily systems. Nano-tech can be a blessing or a curse depending on who's behind the controls.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why even bother with this thread? I see the OP signed up the 19th, posted this, and has not been back since. I believe they did it just to see how many they could upset with this rhetoric. Looks as though they did the job they wanted. (IMO)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This guy is just trolling. Just look at the child like response and the way he professes his love and undying devotion to the Elites.

I am definitely calling:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join