It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Pro New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
to the thread starter:

i suppose you're the type who would have supported the nazi movement, or russia's 'communist' revolution.

you have a very short sight.

you talk about a sustainable civilization living with nature...

well, by embracing the new world order, that shows how truely out of touch with this planet you are.. how out of touch with this world you are. how out of touch with the cosmos that you are.

just like those who are pushing this fantasy.. yes, that's all this plan is.
these people behind the new world order see the planet at their disposal, and nature is something to be controlled and manipulated. the life on this earth is here for our consumption, manipulation. scientific experimentation. is that living with nature?

you're living in a bubble truely, with luck your perception will burst and you'll perhaps learn to experience life as you should.

the new world order will fail.
because its founders are blinded by greed, and great sadness. they have knowledge of how to dominate, how to corrupt, how to manipulate.. but they do not know creation. they only know destruction.

grow up little boy, learn to see the world that surrounds you.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
By all means, if the lad wants to be a slave for the rest of his life then let him be, but I think for those of us who will resist this NWO, we technically have the upper hand.

As it has been stated potentially millions of times on this forum, as well as in other forums, books, videos, and podcasts; we (the general populous of Earth) have the real power behind us, and this global elite can be taken down through peaceful measures if we united for the same goal.

We would be able to bring down this tyranny without hesitation or resistance, because they will realise their days are numbered...heck, their days are already numbered, because more & more people are being made aware of the bigger picture.
Instead of bitching about such events in forums like this, why not get the hell outside in the real world and make the difference?
By stating your intentions and anti-NWO mind-set, you are only lining yourself up to be a target when they start dropping nukes on those who are more likely to rebel.

Those of us who are planning to act in "our underground bunkers" are already being labelled as terrorists, because we don't fit in with the new society that they have been planning for the past 2000 years.

Personally, I'd rather die on my feet a free man, than live for the rest of my life on my knees as a slave; and I know there are a damn few more people on this forum who would share my motto.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by unbound_human]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO
So I see all of you denouncing the Idea of a Global Goverment.

I must fight in the Opposite!

I am Pro New World Order!

I will Proudly be a New World Order Citizen if this happens.

I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe.

I love Big Brother... Love You Big Brother!

And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection.

Long Live The New World Order!

And those who arent?

Well you'll soon be taken down.

If that is the case, then I'll see you on the battlefield my friend.

Those who believe in tyranny, shall fall to those who believe in freedom. Your leaders may have the technology to control our minds, your leaders may have the technology to wipe out two-thirds of this world's population.
But there is something far greater than any technological advancement, and that is the human spirit, the rest of mankind have access to an unlimited source of power, power that technology cannot replicate nor defeat.

I know I'm going to be labelling myself as a freedom fighter, but I would rather die fighting for my freedom, than have it taken away from me for false security.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a nwo is the only way to control the beast of humanity, which is - humanity itself. i am pro-nwo, too. its simple if you think about it. we need the nwo to control the people. people need to be controlled - everyone needs to be controlled - because they are sick and their wishes and desires and true motivations are beastlike. i hope the nwo succeeds, good work so far. i encourage the leaders of the nwo to take more freedom, more rights and more money off the people, in order to make them more civilized. i am pro nwo, because im civilized and i dont have to hide anything from the public or society. you are probably against nwo because you are sick and you want "security" (so called privacy) to act your twisted and absurd ideas out.

GO NWO, GO!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
The "New World Order" is generally seen as malevolent.

Then we have Utopia. I think the OP thought of a Utopia.

Which is all relative of course.

Save for the last line about destroying all who oppose him of course!

This planet does need to come together and unite under a common good cause. I too believe we need a new world order. Something tells me I probably will not agree with the one the OP paints

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

I am pro New World Order too. The world will never go anywhere without unification, and the death of those who are too stuborn to unify. Like it or not its going to happen. Now of course peolpe are going to be agaisnt a One World Governemnt, those are the real "terrorists". They are agaisnt the world advancing, because they know that they will never be able to live the life style they want. If you are agaisnt a New World Order you have fallen victim to lies about something that is for the betterment of mankind. These "terrorists", have thought up reasons for the NWO to be so evil. Why? To control...

Umm... anyone else find that broad.

What seems more propable, a One World Government that unifies all Countries and tries to expand into a new age for the betterment of mankind, or a group of people that shrink the worlds population, and control the rest for reasons unknown. You make your decision.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You are brainwashed - NWO does not prosperity - what makes you think it will better for you?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

The NWO is a good thing! God is one and world is one! Leis learn some useful "hi" sign

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The NWO will unify the world through fear, heck, it is currently in the process of unifying the world through fear, and you sheep are allowing it to happen.
Mankind should unite for a common goal, and yes, the advancement of human race is that goal; but it should be united through the love & peace, not fear & war.

I agree with the term "ignorance is a bliss", mainly because that's what a majority of people on this planet are at the moment; they are ignorant, blind, and too narrow-minded to understand what is truly going on.
It isn't their fault though, society has conditioned everyone on this planet to follow the corrupt system with no questions asked.

Answer this one simple question, but think hard before you answer:-

Are you willing to sell your very freedom, in order to be protected by those who wish to control you using fear?

Or are you willing to stand your ground against the oncoming storm, to defend your freedom with every one of your breaths?

I certainly know which side I am going to choose when the s**t hits the fan...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So I see all of you denouncing the Idea of a Global Goverment. I must fight in the Opposite! I am Pro New World Order! I will Proudly be a New World Order Citizen if this happens. I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe. I love Big Brother... Love You Big Brother! And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection. Long Live The New World Order! And those who arent? Well you'll soon be taken down.

Whatever, so you want to be a mindless drooling slave? have at it, they wont disappoint, they never do.

We dont stand a chance, but who cares? better to die fighting than live as a NWO lackey.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zausuaz
We dont stand a chance, but who cares? better to die fighting than live as a NWO lackey.

Here here, this guy I would proudly stand beside in battle against the NWO. I like how the original poster of this thread has disappeared into the shroud, and not come out to defend his lords & masters.

Then again, that's always been the specialty of the NWO hasn't it? The biggest bunch of neo-nazi scum, yellow-bellied cowards that are afraid to come out of the shadows, because they forewell know what the populous of this planet would do to them.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbound_human

Are you willing to sell your very freedom, in order to be protected by those who wish to control you using fear?

Or are you willing to stand your ground against the oncoming storm, to defend your freedom with every one of your breaths?

I certainly know which side I am going to choose when the s**t hits the fan...

Originally posted by zausuaz

Myself...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0n0lyth
One thing I could never understand about this NWO super plan is the 80% population wipe. Less people = less slaves = less productivity. It makes zero business sense.

The world is already overpopulated, plus its easier to control smaller amounts than greater amount.

To me logically it makes a lotta sense, eliminate 80 %, I'm pretty sure whoever they decide to keep alive would be of use and to your...

"Less people = less slaves = less productivity"

But thats all you need when you have less people. plus don't you think they benefit by spending less resources on less people? why does to you make more sense to have more slaves,thats way harder to control or manage.

IMO, WWI and WWII were attemps to do just this, just that casusing WWIII has been harder since now most of the world its in communication to one another.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The NWO isn't inevitable, people in this forum, and on this planet, needs to realise that straight away.
If you believe you were born free, that you are the only person who is in control of your life & the decisions made in it, then you will do everything in your power to protect your freedom.

If we unite under a banner of love & peace, then we can wipe this curse off our planet forever, fighting the NWO through aggressive means will only give them more power, we need to take to the streets and demand the end of this oppression in a peaceful manner.
If they try to arrest you, or beat you to a pulp, know that those around you will protect you, and will carry on to the bitter end.

We, the majority of people who are not leading this world, are the only winners of this war, the global elite cannot defeat us, and they realise this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unbound_human

Yes. Talk is cheap. Action is what is expensive.

NWO is just an acronym and very general. Therefore, what people think the NWO is, is relative to them; thus variable.

See yall

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Oh great, and if we didn't have enough neo-Nazi scum in here already, when people's freedoms are being taken away in the name of "national security", they will realise in the not-to-distant-future of what is really going on.

Tyrants fear only one thing; the people they oppress.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm saddened by how many people want to be sold into slavery...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbound_human
reply to post by Arsenis

Oh great, and if we didn't have enough neo-Nazi scum in here already, when people's freedoms are being taken away in the name of "national security", they will realise in the not-to-distant-future of what is really going on.

Tyrants fear only one thing; the people they oppress.

I'm confused, you think I'm pro world order?
Well I'm not, I was just trying to make a logical point of view on why it is beneficial to a NWO eliminate most of us... you really think I fit in the bracket of need to keep alive, I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Hell no! Us ATS'ers will be the first carted off to the 'FEMA Death Camps'! We know far too much! LOL!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Apologies my friend, I just hate to see people give up when there is so much potential on this planet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join