It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Pro New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, I think the New World Order is coming whether we accept it or not. It's just a matter of being prepared to deal with it when the time comes.

Things will get so bad that people will actually accept it willingly - it was planned that way.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am for a new world order, but not through deception and force. We are being driven into this economic situation without our consent. It's not a natural cycle and people are losing their savings over it. Soon the effects will trickle down to the average joe in ways that have not been seen in over a generation. I don't want to be a part of any covert force ushering in a world order without the voice of humanity as it's guide.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Seeing as the thread starter can't even spell right s/he'll just be used as a pawn and discarded (i.e. oxygen-inhaling capabilities terminated) like a useless tool when no longer necessary.

However, (very) smart people like me has a higher chance of being up the ladder. I shall enjoy torturing known Republicans and rednecks when the time comes.

j/k

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I can't speak for other posters but I can tell you I have been aware of the alphabet groups monitoring communications since the mid 1950's.

Why back then in the dark ages people usually had one telephone located in a central area in the house. On the wall beside our phone my Dad hung a picture of a huge ear. This was to remind us that everything we said on the telephone could be heard by others that were not our friends.

I've lived my life being aware of surveillance and counter surveillance. My Dad held political office for over 30 years. Most people have no idea what really goes on in the political arena. Unfortunately I lived the life.

For your information I will not suffer if we go into a depression or have other governmental problems. My life was set the day I was born.

There will be a new order in our world. It started with the EU. Other countries have and will form other unions. This is a survival tool.

It is up to those of us that are willing to give all for our freedoms to make the new order of our world better than our present world.

There is nothing constant but change. And change we will.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok, your DNA is defective - your children and you are hereby declared unfit to live and you are scheduled to be terminated.
= cold as a computer ... becareful what you wish for == cuz, it looks like there's a small chance you could get it... extremely small, but you never know... we know of two of their new weapons... wonder what else they got.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
See if I was a moderator on here, completely mundane and irrelevant attention seeking or wind up merchant / troll like threads such as this one would be immediately binned and the poster warned or banned depending on the thread matter,
I would really have no mercy.

I even feel bad for posting this as it will no doubt only attract more views from the bump.

Oh well....

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
come on this guy is just yanking your chain - he woud be crying like a baby at the first sign of NWO - give him credit though he knew what buttons to push .....

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The NWO wants to wipe out more than half of the population and the first to go are average citizens, only the powerful and rich will be alive. I respect your opinion, but must respectfully shake my head at your idea of you and every being prosperous in this time.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Look now,
He wants to believe there's an NWO, and he wants to believe they'll make his life better.
Fine, good for him.
There's nothing anyone can do to punish him for that.
Just like people who believe in Reptilians, moon bases, rods, ghosts, Jesus, vampires, werewolves, galactic federations of whatever, Niburu, or the end of the world in 2012- They all post their ideas here.
Some believe them, some disagree.

But the point is, it's a conspiracy forum.
He's got the right to post that opinion here- There's no rule stating he can't.
I get a good laugh out of the posters saying things like...
"You disgust me."

I think some of you forget where you're posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
One thing I could never understand about this NWO super plan is the 80% population wipe. Less people = less slaves = less productivity. It makes zero business sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OP is, of course, trolling.

No sane, rational and just human being would willingly bend over and accept totalitarianism in disguise of freedom and prosperity designed to subvert the very freedoms and rights every human is born with.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In regards to the previous poster:

Technology. ...Think about how many elite are in the world. Relatively speaking, not that many. So, with the aid of current technology along with cloning and robotics, it is easy to see a 20% retention of the strongest and brightest being more than enough. Sadly to say, this number may be high.

And, if one considers who we are dealing with here, they control the world's gold and money supply so the need for an economy under slave labor is nonexistent. Currently or up until now, there has always been a need for a money (reward) system. In a free market (one without slavery, excluding taxes) a money system is needed to control, transfer wealth and maintain or grow power. Slaves labor or any kind of forced production, all the way up to the highest levels of creativity is very inefficient. Sure, it may be cheep for those controlling the system, but it is extremely lacking in its productivity and especially creativity.

A better reason for getting rid of slavery in the United States was for this reason, along with the cost of maintaining slaves and the ability to tax. Today, with the advent of current technology, the old order is obsolete and slavery is now a more viable option.

Furthermore, one billion is an easier number to control than five or six billion.

No, I don not condone the new world order. It is sheer greed--barbaric in nature--and anyone who thinks otherwise is either elitist or is unaware of the true agenda. 99% of the world does not want the neew world order as outlined, whether they realize it or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OK, it is apparent that the OP is probably about 14 and just looking to rile up the membership! I mean seriously! We need to post a sign on this thread:

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

I haven't heard something so funny since the 'Federation of Light' excuses!

[edit on 19-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The OP is obviously trying to be sarcastic

Anyway, as if NAZIS could ever lead the world to a new order where every nation finally get along
WOW a power hierarchy! I guess the world have never seen that. It ain't nothing new, just the continuation of the same "OLD" evil we know too well.
It's going to take something out of this world to start a real new world and it will happen naturally. Something has to help mankind overcome his primitivism.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

that is the problem with nwo people they have to fight to take us out ,that makes you all easy targets when the # hits the fan. i curse the whole lot of you in the name of the creator of all things. just what are you really going to do when we f... your superior weaponry up with a little yankee ingunuity! my coathanger and swiss army knife and toiltpaper rolls are really gonna mess you up and your superior intelect while trying to figure that all out! you don't have enough nuke you pukes! millions of toilet paper rolls out there you know!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

the current world order is the new world order. it isn't one world gov in the visable order yet but it is! EYES OPEN WIDE AWAKE!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
IAmProNWO *snip* floating around the internet like the other million or so of them.
Blurting out things they don't understand because its fun.
The NWO would euthanize people like this.

MOD Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory: Review this link:: Next insult gets a warn

[edit on 10/20/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You disgust me, but I pity you for you are the epitome of slavery in motion.....
You are a free person...

Before you sell your soul to the dark side, have you watched Zeitgeist??

If not then do so.. if you still feel some akin to accepting the NWO, then so be it, you have free will and you are the only one that can make that choice...

If you are not strong enough to see the light/freedom that can be yours then your soul is dark and you are truly brainwashed and are a perfect example of a model NWO citizen..no slave...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The "New World Order" is generally seen as malevolent.

Then we have Utopia. I think the OP thought of a Utopia.

Which is all relative of course.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
They will form an alliance of sorts. They will make their own currency and trade only between themselves.

You cannot call it a global government. There will be countries that won't accept.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join