It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Pro New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I personally still havn't made up my mind whether NWO exists or not, anyway I think a world government would be good, but only if...

Each country had a unique thing that the other needed that the other didn't have, there was a worldwide police force and tiny sub governments governing each country.

To me that has the following benifits no country would go to war for resources with another like america and iraq for example and each country would be in balance with the other and if one wasn't behaving the rest of the world would intervien and sharply too.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am pro astral projecting myself and blowing your head off with a summoned automatic machine gun.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO
So I see all of you denouncing the Idea of a Global Goverment.

I must fight in the Opposite!

I am Pro New World Order!

I will Proudly be a New World Order Citizen if this happens.

I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe.

I love Big Brother... Love You Big Brother!

And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection.

Long Live The New World Order!

And those who arent?

Well you'll soon be taken down.

You seem very weak minded! I like the way you created an account just for this one post! I can see right through you!

I think your enthusiasm is being throw in the wrong direction!
But if you believe this will benefit the world... Its your choice!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh dear.

Someone seems to be very bored and is baiting members

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
History has taught us that change is inevitable. No empire lasts forever, governments come & go. The current "world Order" has failed to solve mankinds problems. Many in the world today lack even the basic necessities for life.
Nationalism is a plague that has only served to divide mankind rather than unite us as a global family.

That is why many look forward to a NWO. A Global crisis requires a Global solution. Many, do not believe all the "Big Brother" fear mongering claims that some associate with NWO. That is why many embrace it.

The bottom line is that there is no NWO yet and any claims as to what it might or might not do is mere supposition.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey, there are probably people who really did vote for Bush. There may even be people who think he's doing a good job as president. Some may even remember his reign fondly. But then again, there are Russians who long for the days of Stalin, back when things were good.

When people come out with stuff like this, it just confirms my view that even with all the education in the world, some people will never learn to think.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Blah blah blah, this is a bored kid trying to rile us up.

Stop feeding the trolls people.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OP, I agree with AgentT. Present a better argument and be more specific about the manifesto of this NWO that you speak of. What will it do, why it will benefit humanity and the planet, what is your interpretation of the NWO? Give us something to go off, because your post isn't much.

The NWO doesn't have to be an all powerful Nazi regime with curfews, gestapo style police and numbers instead of names, it could just be a world government, with a world currency. If the Earth enters a new tier of existence with interaction with extraterrestrial beings, wouldn't a single global government make sense?

If it is going to be what some of us fear however, then show me to the hills, I like my freedom.

Although, Rokewood has a point, what can we do to stop it happening? We can remove ourselves from it, maybe, but completely stop it's creation? That would be difficult to say the least, I don't like to use the word 'impossible'.

[edit on 19/10/2008 by Sendran]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

Your just trying to get us mad; and if you aren't you sound like a brainwashed fool. How could you possibly want to demolish what Americans worked for for so long, our rights.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
your sarcastic message is well taken.

Orwellian 'world order' never ended, it only sadly expands.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
While I'm not pro-NWO...I certainly hope that my stockpiling of supplies and countless hours researching the government's next moves haven't been a waste of my time/money.

Obviously, that sounds selfish. But I just want to know if we're all wasting our time about a fake NWO or a real NWO. We can't know unless it fully becomes exposed, which time will tell.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I will make it a point to never disagree with the posters on this thread. How very rude some of you are.

Oh wait, I must admit that I would very much like a new world order. What are we doing now? People are starving to death, killing each other, and are generally mishandling our worlds resources.

I do not believe there is a group of people trying to make a new world order. I believe it is the same group of wealthy families that have ruled forever.

Would it not be wonderful to to have countries with no boarders. How about no killing fields?

Just as the continents are still moving so are our needs changing.

I am trying to understand life as a citizen of the world and not limit myself to a certain land mass or administration.

Why can't good people with decent morals and love for their fellow man form a new world order? I'll tell you why it won't happen. We good people are sitting on our tails letting the world go by with out making any physical effort to change things. Talk is cheap and easy to spew.

Just sitting here thinking about most of the responses to this thread I realize that the dream of a secure and beneficial world can never be.

Yes the OP does seem to be inciting hateful responses. But he does have just as much right as you have to state his opinion.

No wonder our world is such a mess. Beam me up Scotty I don't want to live on this planet any more.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I want to ask the people that advocate a New World Order government if they are aware that the CIA and especially the NSA have for decades been actively monitoring all forms of communication from every country?

Notice I say everyone from everywhere and for decades. Al-queda didn't exist back then and terrorism was hardly an issue outside the middle east. WTF are they so paranoid that they must watch every post, every phone call, every email, have a secret camera on every major street, bio chip "criminals" and use satellites down to 1 meter accuracy? What is the need for such technology unless you plan to use it to dominate others? For peacefull purposes my arse!

If circumstances were different I could agree to this one world government ideology as the current status quo is not efficient especially in corrupt third world countries where leaders are more interested in exploiting the weak rather than being patriotic in the real sense. With the dictatorial powers their leaders posses they could easily turn the tide and make positive change if they wanted to. Believe it or not there is such a thing as a beneficial dictatorship but unfortunately this is rare.

Bottom line is I don't want the british-american empire dictating the terms and everyone else falling in line. If there is a world government then each country and its citizens should have an equal voice without the threat of big brother retaliating. And I am not talking about some terrorist planning to blow up buildings, rather the casual dissident who may have some beef with his/her respective government and voices it; aka constructive criticism!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I thought posting flaming things for the purpose of rattling the snakes was
strictly prohibited at ATS.

What happened?

Do we now need to deal with NAZI"S???

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I heard that once you receive the chip, your brain will be completely changed. Your mind will operate in a completely different state of consciousness and if you know how consciousness works, it always has an underlying value controlling it. I'm thinking, it's the same as when Eve gave in to the serpent all over again. Remember, what happened after Adam & Eve ate the fruit?? Genesis 3:7 said: "Then the eyes of both were opened..." You will experience a similar awakening of the awareness if you accept that chip aka Mark of the Beast. Not Cool.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its soooo obvious that this guy is taking the piss and getting people wound up just to see their response to his belief. If any of you were clever enough you would look at his points and look at the day he registered. Its some bored dude at home who thought ahhh let me wind some people up and see if they take the bait of me supporting the NWO. come on guys seriously , i would think we would have more analitical minds on this site..the guys taking the piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am proud of my contribution to the health and well being of my elite betters!

may they continue to flourish at my expense ,and may they continue to have more while I have less

I want their parasitic offspring to wear diamond soled tennis shoes

if they need a liver or a new heart I hope they use mine

hahahaha OP!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

In a perfect world I would be all about the NWO. We could have unity and cooperation with all life on earth. No wars, no corruption, and no greed.

Sounds grrrrreeeeaaaat!

But unfortunately, I don't believe we live in a perfect world. Nor do I believe we will ever live in a perfect world, therefor completely eliminating the idea of a NWO. It just is not possible in the world we live in today, unfortunately.

Lug

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There's these 2 extremes... absolute anarchy and the NWO.

If it's a place on this earth where tribes are the power, it's less than anarchy. They fight other tribes over whatever is considered important enough and don't give a hoot for the consequences.

If it's a place on this planet called a country, then it's a bunch of people with leaders who tend to fight other leaders, using the people in that country to get at whatever they think is important and don't give a thought about who suffers as a result.

If all the countries of the world were disbanded and one ruling government was installed, you'd still have bunches of people fighting each other over whatever it is they want for themselves. You'd need some kind of humungous bunch of people making sure nobody is fighting anybody else over something anywhere in the world. Those 'global police' would have to be of the same mind everywhere, too.

Right?

Yeah... like that's ever gonna happen.

What you'd have then is 1% of the world's population (the controllers, cops) lording it over everybody else and fighting 99% of the world's population for whatever it is they think is important to them.

I like it in the middle- halfway between absolute anarchy and the New World Order.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe.

Your being chipped is not to keep YOU safe. It is to keep everyone else safe and secure from you. Your logic is stupid and makes me agree with YOUR being chipped as well. As for me, I am in control of myself and therefore don't need to be secured from anyone or have my future mapped out for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join