It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Pro New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So I see all of you denouncing the Idea of a Global Goverment.

I must fight in the Opposite!

I am Pro New World Order!

I will Proudly be a New World Order Citizen if this happens.

I will accept the Chip that can protect me and keep me safe.

I love Big Brother... Love You Big Brother!

And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection.

Long Live The New World Order!

And those who arent?

Well you'll soon be taken down.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Have fun loosing your freedom and humane rights! Doesn't seem like your much for them anyway!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Just keep drinking the floride in the water, lol.

Man people like winding people up, just go and work for the serial killers at the police, they seem to be on the look out for people like you.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
Have fun loosing your freedom and humane rights! Doesn't seem like your much for them anyway!

I will lose them Hapilly I am a very loyal person.

As of again the New World Order shall bring a Global prosperious Empire to the earth.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmProNWO

Whats wrong self responsibility too much for you to handle?

Thinking for yourself to troubling for you?

Your thread disgusts me as does your outlook... please just go do it and shut up about it...NO ONE wants to hear about your accepting of slavery...

[edit on 10/19/2008 by TONE23]

[edit on 10/19/2008 by TONE23]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

With my spider senses tingling like they are, I'm more inclined to believe they might lose their posting rights before they lose their freedom and human rights.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would like to take the time to thank you for giving me the best laugh I have had all day!

Economic Prosperity?? Who are you kidding?? The top rung of the ladder will prosper... you my friend will be a slave. Your work will allow the elite to prosper, you however will not. You will be far too busy working for scraps of food to feed your family.

You will accept the chip that will keep you safe?? The chip wont keep you safe... it will keep you tracked. At least until your body naturally begins to reject the foreign object that has been placed there, then it will make you sick, not safe.

Have fun in your bogus Utopia... I am sure you will love it until the reality of it all sets in and burst your bubble

ETA:: Of course do not forget the plan to eliminate 80% of the global population. I am sure you will fall into that 20% that is permitted to survive and be the slave class...or will you? LOL

[edit on 19-10-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO
And I will let the New World Order lead me into an economic prosperity and global protection.

Oh dear, why do i think that you will come back from this statement when the NWO is in the open. Or is this a desperate attempt to suck up to those people without knowing how to contact them? Good luck to ya, nice to have a pro-NWO person here to discuss with.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I will proudly serve my Elietes.

They are the best.

The chip is a very well designed plan to protect us from harms way, nay sayers that may attack us proud New World Citizens.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmProNWO
I will proudly serve my Elietes.

They are the best.

The chip is a very well designed plan to protect us from harms way, nay sayers that may attack us proud New World Citizens.

Now I know your full of BS.... your just doing this to egg people on....

And if you really are serious... good luck ...

I am now finished feeding this troll.... bye bye have fun in bondage

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

New Flash: Placing foreign objects into the human body is not a good idea. Just look at women who have had their breast done. Eventually the bodies anti bodies attack the foreign substance and the become sick.

What makes you think a chip will keep you safe?? Is this chip going to jump out of your body and take a bullet for you? Is it going to jump out of your body and push you out of the way of a moving car? The whole idea that a chip will keep you safe just shows me how limited your mental capacity is.

I got news for you...you won't be a part of the NWO... you will be one of trhe many who is rounded up and going to the FEMA camp because that's where the food is.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

i know this is off topic, how do you think theyre gonna kill off that 80 percent? i was looking up the georgia guidestones yesterday and the same question popped into my head. what do you think will happen?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just a question. IF the NWO loses (and yes, they can lose) will you still hold the NWO in such a high standard and mourn their demise or, as i think you will but could be wrong, will you switch to the winning side?

Just curious and not really expecting an honest answer but the few posts i read from you and assuming you are serious about it (do not have enough data to assume otherwise) it just screams of opportunism of the worst kind.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I see you just joined, welcome to ATS.

Best advice I can give you is this..

Be careful what you wish for, your NWO wont be the safe and peaceful place you think it will be.

Now I'm done with this troll.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here's an idea.
Instead of giving this guy's troll thread so much attention and debating the pro's and cons of an NWO between yourselves..

Why don't we refrain from posting until he comes back and posts a nice presentation of how it will benefit us all..say... 1,000 words on the topic and a couple of references.?

I'm guessing this would be the last post.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ha, good idea. *leaving*

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

With my spider senses tingling like they are, I'm more inclined to believe they might lose their posting rights before they lose their freedom and human rights.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

Who said you still have human rights. The only rights people still have are the ones to voice there opinions on the net.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Given you name, the date you joined, and the title of this thread - one might be mistaken that you are troll, who joined solely for the purpose of making this thread.

Taking into account your OP, there are far too many coincidences....

So tell us - who sent you?

Are you John Titor?

*I will also need some pictures as proof that you are as you say you are - if you really are what you say you are . Until then you are as anti- NWO as the rest of us.

[HOAX]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
you are lying

this is just to get attention

i would love to see your face if any of what they will do to people happens to you

i would say you have another account, you wanted to get more ATS points and thought this was the best way to do it.

well in a way you have done well, you have my attention but you may not understand the damage you are doing to others and yourself

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i agree in some part with this thread. The NWO doesnt have to be a bad thing, it sounds better than what we are living through now. Remember this is all based on speculation. A world where there is no poverty, no economic struggle, low crime and a feeling of safety and security, am sorry but i would rather have that than what i have now.

I think the NWO is what this planet needs to survive, and if it does turn out to be the all evil Empire what the hell are you people going to do to stop it. Nothing, thats what. At the end of the day, these are people with endless recourses and man power. And we are a bunch of people who have never met and just rabbit on about the EVIL NWO but are actualy doing nothing about it.

Flame me all you want, just shows how childish and narrow minded you are. This is going to happen whether you want it or not, good or bad.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join