It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Green Terror.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I feel so many Conspiracy therories are just...

Lies.

Given to us by the same ones who want to Control and Manipulate.

Whether it is the United States Goverment, or the Russian Federation. Or the Countless others who want to compete in acheiving one thing...

Global Financial Domination.

Be real.

No one wants to be the classic black and white dictator like Hitler! Its to complicated at our time to do this. I mean we have Nuclear Weapons. It would be nuts to attempt to try this, New World Order Police State.

We should instead realize that men like Alex Jones are probaly being payed by the United States and several other goverments... In Attempts to stop us from doing anything useful. Such as...
Stopping there plans on keeping the world under a Financial Domination.

Im not trying to hurt anyones spirits here but...

Its not going to happen this way.

Its going to be...

Swift and Smoothe.

We wont even know it is happening at all. Its going to be the Financial Dictatorship that was always envisioned.

And there is nothing to stop them at all.

Why?
Our world is not a world of Ideologies anymore.
China has gone Capitalist. Russia has gone Capitalist. The United States was and is always Capitalist. The only truely non Capitalist nations we have are Cuba and North Korea.

In the 20th century there was the Red Terror. In the 21st Century we are going to see a green terror.

Theres nothing at all stopping these bankers and men who want to profit anymore.

So get ready for the Green Terror why you can.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyLove

I could write a 2 page response detailing how your wrong, but I think thanks to the time it is - your wrong. Will suffice.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I could quite happily sit through a two page rebuttal. I would like to see the other side to the debate, although from a personal perspective I would be more inclined to accept the theory of population control and manipulation through fear over the alternative.

But hey, I'm here to deny ignorance, so let's hear it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think most conspiracy crap is made up mostly by people who want free money.
Look behind many so called truth movement people and you will find a multitude of LLC companies of publishing and distribution.
Lots of money to be made peddling this kind of horse manure.
Of course not all of it is BS.But the ones who sell crap usually do it purely for that.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello,

I have to strongly disagree that all conspiracy theories are lies, ill keep it at this..

Its just not true, im not saying that there isn't alot of BS out there because there is. . .Disinfo, hoaxes, scams and the like are rampant throughout the world of the conspiracy theorist but to say that they are all lies? That my friend is a bold and false statement.

My point is that you have to sift through the chaff to find the good stuff and that is true on so many levels.

Omega

new topics

top topics

join