It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are fairies!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I had occasion recently to drive my son to a nearby city to catch a bus. It was early in the morning and the sun was rising. As my son dozed, I flipped on talk radio for company, tuning in to Coast to Coast. The host was talking with his callers about aliens. “They’re still talking about that,” I thought.

I looked around at the fertile fields and the mountains with forests beyond. What would the fairies think of that? People talk about aliens today, but not fairies. It wasn’t so long ago that personages as famous as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the writer of the famed Sherlock Holmes series, fiercely defended the existence of fairies.

The fairies must feel slighted to have been edged off the human radar by creepy spacemen. Or maybe both creatures are cut from the same cloth. Maybe the fairies have just changed location to keep up with the modern world. Maybe aliens are just fairies in space.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wondererman

Maybe aliens are just fairies in space.

Exactly, there ya go, along with all of the other myths of elfs, dwarfs, angels, trolls, goblins, devils, demons, giants, unicorns, dragons etc. etc. etc.

In reality they are all of ET origin but how do we comprehend a little pixie dust and a flying fairy that can grant us a wish. Of course it is all magical and beyond our comprehension and moreso unbelievable therefore we call them fairies instead of alien and according to the world THEY ARE NOT REAL.

Oh but they are Mommy and Daddy I saw one I promise.

"No Child, fairies do not exist now go do your homework, your grounded."

Everything is like a fairy tale that came true in the reality of space.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
No Aliens are not fairy's.
They are 1/5 Leprechaun, 1/5 Pixie, 1/5 Fairy's, 1/5 Bigfoot and 1/5 Loch Ness monster.
ffs get it right will you.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The OP might be interested in the work of the likes of Jacques Vallee regarding the often striking similarities between aspects fairy-lore and UFO/ET encounters. 'Passport to Magonia' is a great place to start if they are new to this idea.

Often too many people focus on a 'nuts and bolts' paradigm when it comes to the issue UFO/ET. whereas whilst I think whilst the idea has merit, I doubt it's the only 'answer'.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well,ancient Irish folklore has accounts of people being kidnapped by `fairies` and `pixies` and taking them to `castles in the sky`.
It doesn`t sound too much different to modern day UFO abduction scenarios.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I feel that faeries and ETs maybe have a lot in common, just as you suggest. Perhaps not cut of the same cloth, but similar in their relationships to humans. Consider that both, certainly the fae, are extra dimensional...our dimension is too dangerous for them...which could mean that we are allowed to see them only when we are ready, and have progessed enough spiritually. I know this is risking flaming from people who think of ETs as merely another life form waiting to be discovered by us, but perhaps you have uncovered a real similarity here. My instincts tell me that the fae don't feel like they have been pushed of the map by man, but rather have chosen to hide for their own safety.

Of course, the fae, and I guess ETs have a dark side that really shouldn't be messed with, and our dimension and our atitudes at the moment simply would not support contact in any useful form, and *could* be dangerous for us both. Maybe 2012 marks the point when we all become multi-dimensional in a way that allows us to see other beings if we can be trusted with them. I'm not saying I believe this...it's just a few ideas thrown out there to discuss.

Great idea for a thread, and I love the faerie pic you included...!

Cait

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I have often wondered this myself. When you compare and contrast the abilities and attributes of faeries and aliens it's hard to ignore the connections. I'll give you a list of basic similarities...

Most people who have reported encounters with faeries and/or aliens have experienced a disrupted sense of time. In ancient accounts, the faeries who abducted people were able to alter the percecption of time relative to the rest of the world. Aliens are able to do something similar, though not as drastic. It alomost sounds like the "missing time" phenomenon or perhaps even time-dilation...a result of travelling at relativistic speeds.

People who recount experiences with aliens/faeires can only remember parts of the memory, often with symbolic or nonsensical images. Indeed, the beings themselves can appear as beautiful women or cute little pixies, or little animals with abnormally large eyes like owls. This is commonly known as screen memory or faerie glammer.

Of course there are many stories of encounters with aliens/faeries that begin with an ominous feeling of being watched and being briefly incapacitated before and during the abductions. This would suggest a telepathic ability or a type of control of the voluntary motor neuron system of the victim.

Also both aliens and faeries seems very interested in human reproduction and sexuality. Ancient accounts mention how these creatures are willing to have intercourse with the abductee at times, creating half-lings, changelings...or hybrids. But more often the human victims are teased with images of a provocative nature to induce ejaculation in order to collect the sperm/ovum. This is also used to create hybrids and half-lings.

The only discrepancy I find is the ancient accounts of being granted wishes outside being given gold. I have reason to believe that aliens/faeries possess some sort of transmutation technology. It is what scholars and monks would have called alchemy. Faeries were said to be masters of this ability. But to be granted wishes like finding true love, long life, etc? The aliens/faeries could probably do these things in a more practical way. Modern accounts tell of how aliens are excellent geneticists and doctors. They are also gifted with finding other abductees and pairing them together. It may not be true love as we would understand it but many successful relationships are founded by common factors shared with each person. It is basic psychology .

I would not only say that aliens and faeries are connected...they are actually the same type of being.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Notice how elves, fairies, vulcans, devils, fallen watchers all seem to have POINTY EARS.
Elf

Vulcan

Fallen seraph

So when the blue eyed blonde pleidians do finally decide to land, I am sure they will also have long ears.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They are the same phenomena, but 'evolve' as society does. It appears as 'flying saucers/UFOs' and 'aliens' because we are in the age of flight. But as goblins, leprechauns, fairies etc over the prior centuries. Not fifty years ago the "channeled messages" from supposed aliens said that they were from Mars, then farther out then even further...now they claim other star systems. Yet people that want to believe in them will do so because it's a faith to them. Despite easily proven deception from their ever changing messages and their ever changing appearances over the decades, people are willing to dismiss everything about the phenomena that would raise red flags - simply because they want it to be true. God has been ripped from their consciousness and life and "aliens " were substituted. If they could only understand that their aliens were fairies a few hundred years ago. They served the same purpose -

Fairies 'kidnapped babies', produced missing time and abducted their prey. Fairies are closely associated with nature, just as modern aliens also display a certain obsession with environmental issues. It's the same phenomena, just dressed up in a package to reflect the advancement in technology.

In the words of poet William Allingham:

Up the airy mountains
Down the rushy Glen,
We dare not go a-hunting
For fear of little men...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have been on to the idea that elves, fairies, and extraterrestrials may be of the same origin for quite some time now. In fact, it may be unpopular, but what the Early Church Fathers stated about demons also coincides with this issue.

There are several excellent books to begin one's research into this topic: Jacques Vallee's Passport to Magonia is a good but expensive one, while his Dimensions is much more affordable and also a great read. Two other great books on this topic are Robert Kirk's The Secret Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns, and Fairies, and Kveldulf Gundarssons's Elves, Wights, and Trolls.

Individuals interested in the possibility of this topic may also be interested in the books: Strange and Secret Peoples by Carole G. Silver, The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries by W.Y. Evans-Wentz, An Encyclopedia of Fairies by Katherine Briggs, and The Vengeful Djinn by Guiley and Imbrogno.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Your thoughts are correct i researched this yrs ago and yes aliens/ demons and fairys are one. Fairys used to lure people into the woods and all sorts of weirdness would go on. Fairys were not known to be nice either somehow we know think of fairys as pretty and nice but thats not what they were.

top topics

join