It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Railroad Prison Box Cars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Is it just me or have we turned into Nazi Germany? Why is our goverment spending millions to make and distribute prison box cars to the railroads. THIS is pure craziness. This country is in the dumpster, and I never see anybody talking about these things.
We have Interment Camps, and now Railroad Prison Box Cars. Something big is coming!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Is this anything to what you are referring to?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
How about this?

Above top secret forum

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
See the problem I have is they wouldn't be spending millions of railroad box cars to transport people.
Its just some kind of fear mongering trumped up by wackos in relation to the Nazi's and the Jews etc.
If they wanted to imprison people it would make far more practical sense to imprison them where they live.
Not have to load them into trains and transport them.
It would take the military all but a few hours to turn a basketball or football stadium into a prison.Or a warehouse or whatever.
There would be no need for transport its logistically pointless.
They just simply don't need to be using trains its just a silly scare tactic referring to what happened to the Jews in Europe.
The Nazi's didn't make special railroad cars for the Jews they already had them they were just ordinary livestock and cargo carriages.

new topics

top topics

join