It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im new and i believe i was just abducted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I have heard stories where the mind can create marks or wounds on someones body. Hmmm....not the only answer but a possibility.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Needadvice

Originally posted by Blueracer
They aren't space aliens. They are demons. They deceive you and then let you go to spread their lies for them. Works for them every time. Don't be fooled next time. Are you into any occult activities? Occult interests?

no sir i never practice witchcraft or anything else, i dont even believe in the paranormal or whatever its called I'm a 47 year old woman.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Needadvice]

You don't have to be into the occult or even be a bad person for this to happen to you. I don't know why it happens other than at some point you may be someone who will know that they really are demons or fallen angels masquerading as "aliens" and also it could be you will become a born again Christian and influence many others to also become one. Christians are their enemies because that is their whole purpose to take as many souls to hell with them as they can before GOD finally ends it all and casts them into the holding cell called the lake of fire for all eternity.

I would suggest you get a King James 1611 Bible and start reading the New Testament on a daily basis. I also know they will have to leave you alone if you become a born again Christian and pray to God to make them leave.

I know this for a fact, it is all true, and don't worry, God is much more powerful and will help you if you ask Him to. Seek out a born again Christian like a Baptist minister and ask him to pray with you to petition God to send His holy Angels to chase away the evil spirits that are oppressing you.

Take heart, it happened to me and God answered the prayer and actually sent His Angels to make them leave me alone. That happened about 34 years ago and they have not been allowed to return. Praise God In Heaven Who Reigns Over All!!!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When human scientists perform experiments on monkeys they usually don't care if its painful or scary to the creature and just observe. We are monkeys to the alien scientists and you were experimented on and observed.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Why are spewing your religious mumbo jumbo on a ufo topic. You bible thumpers have got to be the most brain washed individuals alive. Don't take this advice or any..just go see a doctor and that should help you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I know this for a fact, it is all true, and don't worry, God is much more powerful and will help you if you ask Him to. Seek out a born again Christian like a Baptist minister and ask him to pray with you to petition God not send His holy Angels to chase away the evil spirits that are oppressing you.

Take heart, it happened to me and God answered the prayer and actually sent His Angels to make them leave me alone. That happened about 34 years ago and they have not been allowed to return. Praise God In Heaven Who Reigns Over All!!!

Please don't misunderstand the intention of my questions, I'm not here for a flame war only more of your input, what makes you so sure that these ET's are demons? You said you know for a fact, so what evidence do you have to support your belief? Is there something you feel you know that the rest of us don't? (Knowing for a fact)

Have you ever considered that these beings may indeed might just be another species from another planet in our galaxy or does that not fit into the context of the bible and religion? Is this maybe why they must be demons because there is nothing else they could possibly be? I mean if you review the bible it doesn't talk about ET's visiting planet earth really so it's something I'm sure that is usually not accepted among most churches? Or am I merely speculating? I believe the Vatican made a statement about extraterrestrials being our space brothers and part of Gods creation but I may be wrong. Just what I heard somewhere but I have never really dug into it.

In the bible wasn't the city of enoch taken up to heaven?
What would that mean exactly that the city litterally was taken from earth into another place in the universe or do you believe that the city was taken into another dimension that we can't see that is above earth that is heaven? Where do you believe God resides I mean of course in Heaven but where is heaven? Unseen in our phsyical reality so not of this universe or part of it? If part of it would that make Heavens occupants actually extraterrestrial to earth? I would think so, but what about all of that wasted space out there in the universe? Does anything else exist or are we the only one's in your opinion? What do you think or believe?

Are there are other intelligent lifeforms in the universe?
If so, is it not possible that they are visiting us on earth even though it doesn't say it anywhere in the bible? If I recall there are many scriptures that say there are many mysteries of God that have not yet been revealed so I'm only trying to ask you is it not possible that these other lifeforms were also created by God and perhaps are here for a purpose and God of course is fully aware of them and they have an unseen reason that is perhaps just another mystery to us that God has not revealed?

Just making a few suggestions, not trying to get into a flame war with you but would like to hear what you have to say about knowing that ET's are demons. What makes you so sure that it's a fact that these are evil beings going around working for a Satan or the devil? Please share with us your experiences and what you believe you know...

Do you believe these beings have physical bodies?
If so can you explain how that is possible as I believe it states in the bible that Satan and his angels were never given the opportunity to receive physical bodies? So if these are demons they shouldn't have a physical body but should be spirit beings or am I mistaken on that?

I am open for a discussion and hope you can futher share some of your experiences with us. I'm assuming that you have prayed about this and feel that you were given an answer that these are demons? Is this where you base your information and knowing for a fact comes from? Or do you just feel deep inside like something confirms to you they are demons or evil entities out to destroy mankind? Is it a feeling inside or do you actually have proof and know for a fact?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Ok Joker, you are the expert I guess. When someone asks for advice on what is happening and I tell them it once happend to me and how it stopped what part of that do you not understand as relevant to this thread. I do believe the aliens are fallen angels and nothing you can say will change that.

Perhaps your familiar is troubling you to try and tear my advice down to keep her from getting real help.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Well that's quite a bit to answer but I will try to keep it concise and to the point.

Yes I have proof that demons do attack people. I believe the "aliens" are created beings that rebelled against God, or had an uprising against Him and the good Angels.

You get into some things that I believe I have the answer to, but God doesn't really want me to get into that. I have a close relationship with the Creator. He has sent holy Angels for me when just such an occurrence was happening to me.

I believe there is much more to the story than God wants to tell us at this time. Why that is only He knows, but I trust Him because He has never failed me and even though I know at times it feels like He has failed us, in the afterlife those who believe in His Son and have accepted Him as their Saviour will dwell with God in paradise for eternity.

The reason so many people are hostile to this is because it would mean admitting that God is a real being, and they don't want to have to conform to His rules.

I often wonder if perhaps we are only all molecules in say a large terrarium that God has created. He can manipulate matter in this universe and also suspend time. So why not make us think we are these 6 foot beings and that the universe is so huge.

In any case, I answered the way I did because I have seen Gods power firsthand along with another to corroborate the intervention. It changed my life for the better, and a malevolent God wouldn't care or even help I think.

Sorry if I didn't answer all your questions, but that's the gist of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

You were not abducted, because aliens are not here. It was most likely a very vivid dream or maybe you had a type of sleep paralysis. Coming on here to ask for help, was not the best idea because there are those on here that will use you to spread thier fantasies. I would say if these dream continue then maybe you should see a doctor.

What a great statement Riggs.

You know we could always re-arrange the words---something like this==>

Moses, you never did see God because God does not exist. It was most likely your very vivid imagination being all alone up in that mountain.
Writing your experience down was not the best idea because future generations might actually believe you and that would be used to spread more stories and fantasies. Who knows they may even make an entire religion out of it or bible.
I would say that if you continue seeing a burning bush or God immediately check into the nearest hospital for a complete physical and don't forget the meds.

Just A Thought!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
u need to take a picture of the scars or dots ... really ... whats the problem with that ...

whats the problem to provide evidence ... u said your name ... if anyone thats knows u see this post, they will know ...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Needadvice

Hello.
You were not abducted, but you had a vivid dream..sort of a lucid dream but you were unconscious that you were having a dream.
When at sleep and dreaming we sort of drift in between worlds, this 3D world and the 4D or astral world, the world were we continue our exsistance after we die in this 3D world of ours.
the people from the astral world can influence our minds but mostly we are unconscious to their influence, but while a sleep we can be "penetrated" more easily and it can become more real.

These sort of vivid dreams can include very real smell, sound and touching sensations ( also known as extrasensory perseption) and can be so realistic that you may think it was real...in your case that you were abducted, but you were not you only had an intense vivid dream.

Some people, peolpe who know about such vivid dream experiences have reported having bruses after they awake. one person wrote that she had a bruse in a spot she bumped in a dream where she was on a sailing boat.

But like i menyioned earlier the astral world a.k.a. the spirit world can influence us here in 3D, and i believe these people (beings) had a little play with you out of their ignorance...like kids playing pranks in our 3D world, so try to calm down.

Also..i have a firm believe there are no alien visitaion to our planet, THOU flying saucers ARE real. I believe and i'm very convinced that UFOs or flying saucers are human inventions by a late and very famous and talented inventor named NIKOLA TESLA, who discovered the electro-magnetic propulsion system in the begining of 1900's.
Before Tesla's discoveries was made public to the humanity they were stolen and hidden by the global shadow (secret) government, oilers, bankers and so on... and are in control of CIA & us gov. and prolly few other goverments and HOAX us with these alien stories that in reality are 100% government propaganda!

you should watch dis studio discussion with William Lyne, the author of books PENTAGON ALIENS and Teslas hidden space porpulsion system....might ease your mind.

A link to youtube:
NaziUfo's William Lyne 2004 part 1/9
www.youtube.com...

also try google: William Lyne
and Nikola tesla and ether physics for more inormation on Tesla's hidden discoveries.

Hope you get more restful sleep from now on ...try to calm down.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
you might not see this for a bit (mods pending) but pushing all the religious annoyance aside, just know that you're not alone in your fears and struggle for understanding, there are others out there who have had your experience, have felt that fear (myself included) and don't know why it's happening but are looking for the same answers.

Luckily, we live in the age of the internet and are able to find resources to help us deal with whats happening, places like ATS to find answers, amongst other places.

Don't lose hope, find comfort where you can.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I see that several others asked for pictures but nothing has been posted. Is there a reason why you didn't take any pictures? I was really curious about this thread you started but I see it's been a while and nothing is up yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I agree, dissapointing that this thread led to nothing, I would have liked to see photos and really theres no real reason photos couldnt have been taken immediately in this case, if unknown marks or scars appeared.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

are you f*cking kidding me? Seriously folks these things are not of religious nature (not on our terms at least).

enough with our petty dogmatic beliefs. Man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join