It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think like an alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's occured to me that perhaps earth or near space might be inhabited by beings of greater intelligence than our own, but that they may not be in a position of vulnerability. What if a small group made it here, but is stuck here permenantly? If it were you, knowing what you know of human behavior, what steps would you take lose the refugee status while bettering your standard of living. If this was going to be your final resting place, what threats to your survival might present themselves & how might you thwart them. This seems like a possibility that's been overlooked & that's the only reason I ask. This is the best i can contribute towards solving the ET mystery at this point. Respectfully, plainmike

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe that no one has come forward on this thread. This very well could be a reason for no concrete proof available could it not?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is this:
If Satan was banished from heaven, perhaps he is now stuck here on Earth and causing us grief.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Think like an alien

Walk like an Egyptian?

Both feats give me indigestion.

Hazarding a guess, they might be hiding in your closet.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Interesting twist,

Understanding how ET's travel here is important as well, most can travel through wormholes that are like stargates passages or tunells that lead to other star systems in all directions and ET's are familiar with them it would be like us riding a bike home from work for them choosing a route to their homeworld. Wormholes and stargates do exist though most people think of them as sci-fi. It's certain world governments are aware of these portals and stargates and used them many times in ancient past to current present. But I am not a witness to that only relaying a message.

Some ET's are made of pure energy something like we would consider a ghost, they can travel anywhere they choose in the universe by thought. I know it sounds hard to believe but that is how it works on the other side in the spiritual when non-matter exists-- when you are nothing more than an orb of pure energy that can be viewed to us in physical as light. Not that I'm of authority to say but from what experience I have and in all humbleness I share.

You can look around at NDE's as an example if these are easier for you to understand or believe in since near death experiences seem more reasonable perhaps for some V's wormholes or stargates or ET's travelling through space by thought in energy/spirit form, you read about others who have died and experienced free travel through space where time appears to be absent---and it is non-existant-- as another reference. Some OBE'rs have done the same if you believe in astral projection or travel which is really a form of leaving your body as many ET's can in spirit and travelling areas of space. Same concept.

Well Stargates and Wormholes are like portals where physical objects can past vast distances of space almost instantaneously. The same way a spirit or ET or pure energy passes through space instantly because matter is non-existant in that state therefore things are infinite and time becomes infinite leaving it non-existant or eternal. Hard to ever understand the concept with our human brain capability but many have said it can only be understood when/if you are out of the body and experience it yourself and when they are back in the physical they somehow know it but can't comprehend it or explain it again as the mind is locked to comprehension or understanding of the concept of eternal, no time existing and travelling infinitely to all parts of the universe by thought that is never ending. Ok I'm confused in just writing that. lol

To some this is nothing more than sci-fi and imagination and I could never blame those people for once thinking the same way, life is interesting, things change and in time others will change and be on the flip-side of understanding and then they will look back and realize how they once were, knowledge and awareness is truly the most valuable thing and everything that matters in this world. Spiritual knowledge is even greater than physical because it is infinite knowledge without end.

Ok so your suggestion on a race of ET's travelling here and never planning on going back or not having a planet left to go back to or just choosing to stay here and never leave. These ET's would have a way to travel to other stars but if they have chosen to stay here or have no place to go back to then this is very possible. What would they do to completely keep themeselves hidden from our knowledge if that were the case?
Well everything in their power I would think.

But they could never hide themselves from the other many ET's that are already here and those obeserving from a distance so if there is a certain group of ET's living here they would avoid us altogether including other groups of ET's and live in the most undetectable remote areas of earth. I wouldn't doubt that hasn't already happened in one way or another as there are other ET's living here in very similar circumstances (or so I've heard)
. Again for most this is all sci-fi and sounds like a good imagination and story well not everyone has experienced this reality yet for themselves, someday it will all be revealed but only in spirit never here in physical because it could never be comprehended-- or so I've been told.

It's been fun, enjoyed the thread.

Stay who you are, never change your beliefs or
self for anyone or anything else and follow your heart to the end.

These words would come directly from them or again so I've been told.

top topics

join