It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange large object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I had an experience a few years ago. I was outside talking to my neighbours and a huge black silent aircraft was over us moving very slowly. we we all amazed and trying to figure out what it could be. It circled around and would fly over again slowly a couple of times before we didn't see it again. We are near an airport but the fact that it was completely dark, no lights, no nothing on it made it weird as well as the fact that it was so huge and travelled so slowly. Anyone know if there is an aircraft that this sounds like? It was night so also harder to see it, but it would cover the stars up as it passed over. It also appeared to be triangular.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by susieseahag]

[edit on 19-10-2008 by susieseahag]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Could you describe roughly the size and the shape of the object, also it altitude.

The more info you can give us the better.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It was about the size of my roof. So however that big is an average house roof. And it flew what appeared to be pretty low, but it was so quiet. I would say it was about 200 feet up in the air. It was hard to judge though. We couldn't hear any noise coming off of it at all. It was triangular as I said and very dark. I couldn't make out any more features than that as it had no light and also it was night. Sort of like a stealth bomber shape but it was going soo slow, that's what was so weird about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
The more info you can give us the better.

Like Bob Down Under said, the more info, the better. Because the first thing I thought is that it was dark and a cloud flew over. Happens in Texas alot. But anything can destroy that idea I have.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ok it definitely was not a cloud. the night was totally clear except for this thing flying over.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It was either the Secret black ops TR3B craft or an alien craft.

There has been alot of reverse engineering of alien crashed discs.

Have a good surf onj the web and you will be amazed at what you can find out, may be you can find a picture of the craft that matches your dicription.

Then you can copy and paste the link here.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Have a good look and read of this link.

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

This may help to identify the craft.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thanks for all the information, It did look alot like the stealth blimp on your linked site. Also in the description of how big it was and how it moved matches the stealth blimp. I had no idea there was so many different air craft so similar to what I've seen.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
They are no blimps Sue!

These craft if it is a TR3B have antigravity amplifiers and few different drive systems.

An Alien craft has better drives ie. total antigravity drives plus a few others we do not no about.

Did it have any lights or any strange looking fields around it?

I have stared and flagged this to help you along.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It really didn't have any lights that I could see, but it looked like dark metal and had patterns along the bottom similar to the picture on the link.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sounds like one of those mysterious a flying triangles to me.
But the patterns on it.Never heard that before.
And how would you see the patterns if it had no lights on it?
And it was dark?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It wasn't pitch black out. And it was flying very low. passing over the street lights and house lights.

reply to post by Interestinggg

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by susieseahag

Call the airport and see if they had a radar confirmation of a craft over your house at the time. Also, make a report out at a UFO research group. They will ask your name, but will keep it anonymous if you wish. Find out if others witnessed the object from other houses. If we want the subject to be looked at seriously, then we need as much information as possible.

Keep a camera and/or video camera around just in case it does return.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi,

I, and a friend of mine, witnessed two military type aircraft fly over my home at about 8:30 PM on the evening of Thursday April 9th, 2009. They emerged from the South and were headed North. Both aircraft had numerous lights on, including bright “headlights”, however, they made absolutely NO NOISE. These aircraft flew no more than a quarter mile to the east of our position. I presume they were some type of military aircraft, likely stealth in nature. My estimation is they were flying at an altitude of 1000 feet. I had time to enter my home and retrieve my binoculars, giving me, and my friend, a closer look at the aircraft.

Sorry to revive an old thread, however, it is the first time I've sighted such an aircraft. They were surely triangular shaped, and mesmerizing as they passed. Unbelievable! I'm still thinking about them. I called my buddy just this morning to talk a bit more about the sighting. They were definitely slow movers, and completely silent. Wild stuff for sure!

top topics

join