It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Power Myth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In the 10+ months I've been active in this forum, time and time again people have baselessly made claims that there are Masons in positions of power around the world. On more than one occasion I've challenged the people making such claims to name 5, and, to date, nobody has even made so much as an attempt.

So I offer this as a standing challenge:

Name 5 men currently in positions of power (by whatever definition of "power" you want to use... corporate, religious, political, etc.) who are verifiably members of a Masonic lodge. (Either by their own admission, proof of lodge records, or reputable secondary sources.)

I look forward to your replies.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
humf
...stumped me mate, I've heard rumors but of course those would be stamped out...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Famous Masons link:
en.wikipedia.org...

Let me know if this helps any.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

we can name easily many of the banksters,
the enemy is known very well.

i feel the priority is in fighting those, whoever is behind them (masons, rome empire-opus dei-, jew congress, ET...) or not.

i know it is better to get to the root to kill a bad plant, but in this situation, the plant is just too strong and self-protective for us to reach directly its roots; so let us demolish the plant first then only we'll take the roots out so it cannot grow again.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Ah very good... so you can easily name them?
So... where's the names then?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
get the name of those running the FED
or is it that secret who run that institution?

+ you put the names of those running the EU central bank and UK central bank
+ the members of the boards of those tried to be saved from the crash by the FED and the great great great grand son of jp morgan (but then you'll find some redundancy)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I think you misunderstood JN's question. He is not asking who is part of the financial elite, he is asking who in this elite, is a card carrying Freemason.

[edit on 19/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i think you didn't read correctly my first post, or maybe it is written too much in french !

i was trying to make a point on the emergency of the situation, that they are masons or not, is just not changing the problem, nor the solution

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Famous Masons link:
en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder why they have Walt Disney on there. To my knowledge he was DeMolay as a child but never became a freemason. Club 33 would make a lot more sense if he was a mason, but I doubt he was.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ok I see now. i did misread that second line about given priority were is due. Yes, it's probably more important to focus on the bankster who think it fit to give themselves $70 billion bonuses after running our economy in the ground.

But the subject of the thread is Freemasonry and who within its rank has true power today. (it seems to be quite difficult to find masons with power after WW2)

Don't worry about the French. C'est pas un problème.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
yep i do assume a slight off-topic, i was aware of it,

i went for it because :

in common debates, it has become, for skeptics, quite common to discard banksters diktat by only discarding the existence and/or influence of illuminati and masons.

i find this amalgam (to end up debating masons/illuminati rather than the observable and undeniable issues) very dangerous, and that this amalgam is at the end in full favour of the banksters, keeping the mass ignorant.

(personally the more i think/look at it -and although i had met many supposedly witnesses- the more i believe that there are no illuminati the way they are usually being presented and that it is all lies -the satanist part is typically vatican style accusation- to keep us away from the truth; but i really would not put any certitude on that so i just leave that aside for now)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There appears to be powerful masons in Congo-Brazzaville and Senegal. Apparently the popularity of Masonry in Black Africa is attributed to:

generally members of the intelligentsia - who took up freemasonry saw it as a means of social advancement, since admission to a lodge placed them on an equal footing with white members of the chapter.

source

Freemason and racist Cecil Rhodes would probably turn in his grave if he heard that!

Maybe not the most powerful individuals in the world, but they do represent an elite within their respective countries. Although, the source is a tad dated (10 years old).

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
in common debates, it has become, for skeptics, quite common to discard banksters diktat by only discarding the existence and/or influence of illuminati and masons.

I've noticed this as well. It is quite frustrating. I often refer to Freemasonry as a red herring for those seeking to discover who really pulls the strings. The label anti-Semite is often unjustifiably thrown at those who bring up the Federal Reserve racket in order to discredit. (Ex the ADL claiming that when David Icke mentions the "Illuminati", he is really saying "jews")

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'd say the elite consider Masonry to be "too square" and too public. Those of them who feel the need to join a club probably join darker and more mysterious bands than Freelance Mesopotamianism.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Of course, these are considered to be examples of irregular and clandestine masons:

In Congo-Brazzaville, the former president, Denis Sassou Nguesso, and his successor, Pascal Lissouba, are both freemasons, although they belong to different chapters of the order. Mr Lissouba is an initiate of the Grand Orient of France while Mr Sassou Nguesso belongs to a Senegalese lodge affiliated to the French Grand National Lodge.

The Grand Orient of France has become somewhat of a joke to regular freemasonry - not because it simply ignored the landmarks in terms of believing in a supreme being, but because it recently gave recognition to a known clandestine US body of masons that has about 20 total members nationally run by a guy who is mad at his former regular Grand Lodge. It was somewhat of an embarrassment..for the Grand Orient.

I do not know, but I think Josh is primarily referring to regular freemasonry. It would, logically speaking, be the best group to join for those intent on world domination, since its the only truly worldwide version of freemasonry with the most members.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Thanks for that LLM.
Didn't realize that the Grand Orient was irregular. What about the French Grand National Lodge? (Mentioned in your quote - which the former president belongs to) Is it irregular as well?

To the Grand Orient's credit, at least they consider blacks and whites to be equal within its Lodges. (as in regular Lodges) That counts for something... If they accept atheists as well, that's excellent. IMO, that gives them a one up over regular Lodges.

Not that those are the best examples... like I said the article is 10 years old, I think JN is looking for something "fresher".

Do you know of any Mason who can be considered part of the social elite? (CEO, billionaire etc...)

PS: LLM, you might want to use the [ ex] tag when quoting text found outside ATS. (instead of the [ quote] tag.)

[edit on 20/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went t... up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I can say that the vast majority of masons I know are pretty much nerds and blue-collar guys.

Don't get me wrong, we DO have a locksmith in my lodge for all those late night break-ins at government buildings, etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm going to be honest with you, I personally have never heard of the "French Grand National Lodge" and google does not appear to be of much help on the subject. That one COULD be regular, but if its from this website: www.glnf.asso.fr... then I think it may be regular as the UGLE recognizes that one.

Also, I think you will find that the vast majority of regular grand lodges consider African Americans and whites equal. It truly is the southeastern part of the United States that is the only reason why I can't say "most" - and even that is falling down. The Grand Lodge of North Carolina recently passed a measure to give recognition to Prince Hall.

The problem with the Grand Orient is that not only does it let in atheists (which is not to their credit in my opinion, of course), but it also admits women (although they don't technically initiate them, they "admit" them). Some people may like that, but I'm still firmly on the opinion that this is a fraternity. Also, as I said, the bigger problem is that they give recognition to..well..really just about anyone. In fact I'd be curious to see how many people they have DECLINED to recognize, because I am beginning to think they never have.

I have met A LOT of masons in my life...and I can't think of one that would be in the true "social elite." A handful have been rich beyond my wildest dreams, but no one was a CEO or billionaire - did meet 1 millionaire though (I think, I'm gauging by his house given the area he lived in). Years ago I met one of the Vice Presidents of Johnston and Johnston who was a mason - that's about as high up as I've ever seen. I think he got fired though.

So yeah we're ruling the world..though baby shampoo!

[edit on 20-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders ...

www.masonicinfo.com...

Here's a putative list of "Famous Masons" -- 80% are men of history, but the occasional congressman or living celebrity is listed, as well.

Elsewhere in the site linked above is a post called "Famous Non-Masons" -- which is fascinating in that people THOUGHT to be Masons sometimes never were.

Now, about Pont. Max. being a member. (Were you kidding?) Two Papal Encyclicals -- Pius VIII's Traditi Humilitati, 24 May 1829 and Leo XIII's Humanum Genus, 20 April 1884 -- sort of sum it up. (Obviously the church "relaxed" a bit after the Second Vatican Council, but the tension is still there. Both recent Popes are on record as opposing F&AM membership for Roman Catholics.)

While Roman Catholics and Freemasons in the USA have traditionally enjoyed good and cordial relations papal condemnation of Masonry in Europe goes back centuries, with anti-other hijinks on both sides.

What's this silliness about H.M.? (Again, were you kidding?) The Queen is the patroness of the Grand Lodge in Britain, but isn't a member. (And certainly doesn't wear an apron!)

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Sandalfon]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A guy who owns a Mattress factory in town is a mason and a former GRAND MASTER of NC. Now that is a true conspiracy waiting to happen. He is very well off, so financing the NWO propaganda and such should be no problem for him. I guess it wouldn't be right to mention he is a real nice guy and not a bad golfer. I am living in too much fear to actually give his real name. So instead of calling him "V" for vendetta, I shall call him "M" for mattress guy. Another is an eye doctor in town. He was just made a 33rd. How about that for potential world leaders.!!!!! ( we will call him "I")

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join