It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Frantic Caller - 1997

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
au.youtube.com...

Sorry, I don't know whether this has been posted on the forums already but my search wasn't working for some reason. Anyway, this video is a recording of a phone call of a supposed former area 51 employee on the talk radio show hosted by Art Bell in 1997. The employee sounds frightened and warns of an impending interdimensional alien force conspiracy. He also states that "someone" is coming to his position while he speaks. Later, the show forces its emergency back up on after the line is cut off - supposedly by the government or interdimensional beings.

What do you think about the video/recording?
Has it been already called fake and why?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've seen this before. It was very interesting. If he wasn't legit he sold it well. I think I believe Art saying it was the first time he ever had tun run off of a back up frequency, or power? I personally buy it. Mostly because I've heard of other theories that support what that guy describes.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have heard that the caller phoned back and said it was a hoax, but who knows.... could just be a coincidence or CoastToCoast trying to cause a stir. Now, the Area 51 C2C flyover call is a hoax, tough. Maybe someone else knows about that guy you mentioned.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ats__fan039]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yeah, there is a thread on ATS about this already, and I'll try and find it in a minute.

I believe the guy called back in and said he was faking or something. In my opinion, I don't really know if it's real or not.

The call has also been made into a song, I'll try and find that, too.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
oh its a bside from Tool. I forgot the name

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I think this call was sampled by the band Tool.

I think it's fake, as in, the guy is either being an extremely good actor or got into the horseradish a bit much.

Certainly an awesome piece of audio, even if it is fake.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There are more than just one thread about it.

Here's one.

Yeah, Tool is the band, I remember that now. I'm pretty sure the name of the song is something weird.

edit: Faaip De Oiad is the name.

[edit on 18/10/08 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry about posting an already made thread. My search began working again a minute ago and here are links to other parts of the forum concerning this topic - if you havent heard.

But first here is the caller calling back - but is the call back legit?
au.youtube.com...

Here is a thread of the call in reverse:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another ATS thread:

And another one:

One more:

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Unknown_Significance]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown_Significance

The same guy called back, explained his fun with the hoax, and for verification, duplicated his "terror" and emotion just for fun.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you look at the top of the related videos section beside the video you posted you will find a video called "Area 51 caller calls back on Art Bell's Coast to Coast"

this might be the the answer you are looking for

This is the call back link

[edit on 18/10/2008 by Kashodi]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Id just like to also add another phone call to Art Bell by a pilot that was flying over area 51 while ringing... its not as disturbing as before...
this one is interesting as well

au.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
WOW that one was crazy! Never heard it before.
Was there any follow up to that incident?
Whatever shot that guy down sounded pretty wierd!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Just to add, this topic has been discussed many times on ATS over the years, unfortunately the call was admitted fake a couple of weeks after by the same caller. But the show cut off was real, so perhaps it was the government up to their dirty tricks, maybe he hit home on one or two points .

Afraid I can’t link you to a thread of it at the moment, the search feature is down, and here is an overview link from metatech.

www.metatech.org...

Very good acting though.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by fill0000]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown_Significance
au.youtube.com...

Sorry, I don't know whether this has been posted on the forums already but my search wasn't working for some reason. Anyway, this video is a recording of a phone call of a supposed former area 51 employee on the talk radio show hosted by Art Bell in 1997. The employee sounds frightened and warns of an impending interdimensional alien force conspiracy. He also states that "someone" is coming to his position while he speaks. Later, the show forces its emergency back up on after the line is cut off - supposedly by the government or interdimensional beings.

What do you think about the video/recording?
Has it been already called fake and why?

One word:
Spamhaus

fArt Smell has been hoaxed more than once...

[edit on 19-10-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I didn`t know hillbillies had airplanes?
Seriously though,this is so bad it hurts my head,
a total fake if ever I heard one "doncha know"

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I thought the caller to the Art Bell show was identified as comedian Tom Green. If you listen to the voice it sure does sound like him. If you don't know, Tom Green was either dating or married to Drew Barrymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Personally you can hear it in his voice . . . you know its true. . . hes scared #less!!! After the research ive done into e.t.'s and the government concerning them i have no doubt that he is telling the truth . . . and as someone else said on here, . . . if he is lying . .. he has dumb luck on his side. . .
I Personally think that it was the government that cut him off. . . Of course you all know how well they keep a watch on civilians, think about how much they watch their own people inside. . . Especially when the have Information like that. . . and also they would very easily have the Power to shut anyone they wanted down . . . and quickly as i'm sure you all could hear. . . I tend to be skeptical and analytical about information of such but for one reason or all of these, . . . im giving it the benefit of the doubt . . .

~Spike

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
oo and also. . . if he did call back saying he "Faked It" , . . . Who do you think saw him after that call that night??? and if he is lying about everything . . . Someone PLEASE give him a Grammy. . . lol

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
the govt may just have cut off the call because they didn't want false statements told to the public... that would obviously result in more conspiracy theories and uproar in the believer community!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Like most people, after listening to that recording, I got I chills up my spine. What was even more bazaar was the fact the power went out. So my conclusion is this: Either it was authentic and the government was trying to cover it up or C2C was in on it and they fooled a lot of people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join