It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold A Pale Horse: Part Two The UnHoly Grail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Behold A Pale Horse: Part One

Isaiah 14:12
"How hast thou fallen from the heavens, O shining one, son of the dawn! Thou hast been cut down to earth, O weakener of nations."

Revelation 22:16
"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

Cleopatra the self proclaimed Virgin Goddess Isis had a child with Julius Caesar named Ptolemy XIV also known as Caesarian who died in 33AD.

Julius Caesar was stabbed to death by members of his own council. Octavian then seized power as the new Roman Emperor. After Caesars death Cleopatra became involved with Mark Anthony, to which she labored 3 more children. A twin boy and girl and another boy. When Octavian and his army invaded Egypt, Cleopatra had arranged for Caesarian to be exiled as the apparent successor to the crown.

At this time Caesarian was adopted by her new care takers Mary and Joseph was forced to change his name to Esau (The Egyptian name for Jesus, the son of Isis) to hide his identity. Which can also be found in Egyptian Hieroglyphics.

He then went to India and studied ancient texts accompanied by Brahman Priests who taught him to read and understand vedic texts.

He learned many things like how to cure through prayer. He bagan using this knowledge and teaching others and performed what seemed to many as miracles from the knowledge he had gained from his study.

As an adult he returned to Alexandria, Egypyt. Octavian had wanted him killed, because he was the rightful heir to the Crown. So when he returned he went by the name Jesus Christ.

Jesus had planned to capture the roman empire under his father. By doing this he would not use an army or weapons, but create a New Religion and Establish the "Holy Roman Empire." He had the reunited with his half sister Celene who agreed to support him in his quest and had then changed her name to Magdelene (High Place-Hebrew). He was also re-united with his other two half brothers who also decided to help him in his quest.

This bloodline includes the Habsburgs, the most powerful family in Europe under the Holy Roman Empire; Geoffrey Plantagenet and the Plantagenet royal dynasty in England; King John, who signed the Magna Carta; King Henry Ist, II, and III, who were extremely close to the Knights Templar, as was King John; Mary Stuart and the Stuart Dynasty, including King James Ist of England, sponsor of the King James version of the Bible; King George Ist, II, and III; Edward Ist, II, and III, Queen Victoria; Edward VII; George V and VI; Queen Elizabeth II; Prince Charles and Elizabeth's other offspring, Anne, Andrew and Edward; Princes William and Harry from Charles' "marriage" to Princess Diana; US Presidents, George Washington, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and George Bush.

www.youtube.com...
www.geocities.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.vroma.org...
europeanroyalty.blogspot.com...
www.jesusneverexisted.com...
home-3.tiscali.nl...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.dl.ket.org...
www.iroots.net...
virtualreligion.net...
www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...
www.smallkidtime.com.../archives/3-Jesus-was-Caesar.html
www.scribd.com...
www.bible-history.com...
www.carotta.de...
www.family-ancestry.co.uk...
www.hinduwebsite.com...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just thought it was interesting that in the bloodlines is connected to one of my favorite people in history, Eleanor of Aquitaine (one of the most powerful women to ever live) who is also my avatar. If you don't know this already she was born in Aquitaine and before her father died while on a holy pilgrimage he had left everything in her name and had arranged her marriage to Louis VII. Louis's older brother broke his neck while horseback riding and Louis became the King of France after his father died a few months after the marriage. Later Queen Eleanor enthusiastically inspired thousands of vassals to fight in the 2nd Crusade. The church received them with open arms, but were less excited when they discovered Eleanor was going too with 300 ladies to tend the wounded. The next crusade forbid women to come along. She and Henry annuled the marriage and very soon after she married Henry II of Anjou. After he became King and they had many children and lots of time passed, Eleanor led the rebellion of the three oldest living sons, William, Richard, and Geoffrey against their father. It ended, however, with Eleanor being imprisoned until the death of her husband 15 years later. When he died she again rose to power and helped her favorite son, Richard, defend the holy lands.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Indeed. There is a whole lot of reading on this and somehow through most of it it seems that many have failed to make the connction. I am still reading up on this but it is by far the most interesting information I have ever came across! Plus it makes sense. Once people start to realize this it is going to change the way people think about everything! Unfortunately the real power is exclusive to these bloodlines, their in lies the biggest conspiracy of all times.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread have alot of great links, for very
interesting informration, i will surf them and
get back to you on it.

Tks

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey bro,
This is alot of info to digest. It will take me a week to go thru all of this. It looks like great stuff though. Just to let you know that there are people interested but it is alot to sort through.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The first link I posted is a link to a five or six hour documentary broken down into 29 sections, each ten minutes long. Start there and watch the documentary. Some of the other links I posted are kind of hard to follow, but if you watch the video first you should have a basic understanding of the info I have put forward.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Have you come across any books that go into detail about what you've pieced together regards your take on who Jesus really was....has such a book even been written yet ?

Another question : so, Jesus wants to capture the Roman Empire, unite the people under one religion. The gnostic gospels describe Jesus as preaching Self realization as opposed to external deity worship don't they...ie you are god, not "god is outside of you".

We know that the gospels were written decades after Jesus was already dead. Yet the Bible was put together NOT to reflect what Jesus really believed but what those at the time thought the people could better digest, or that which would better control them.

Do you think Jesus would have condoned this...was his original hope to establish the "religion" of self realization or do you think all along he wanted to"veil" this understanding and keep the info secret for all but the chosen few and feed the masses something that would better control them....in which case this would make Jesus as concealer of the deeper mysteries , a rather dubious charachter

Jesus has little say in what got written in the Bible....do you think he briefed his inner circle to go into the world and veil the truth after his death? Does this not make him like the illuminati ....a kind of devil in disguise ?

To capture a people, an empire, don't you really have to manipulate the people to effect control ? Surely Jesus have realized this and so hidden the deeper knowledge from the masses. Surely he would have realized a religion that is based upon self-realization and the kingdom of god being within you etc was hardly the way to go if you are trying to unite a whole empire ? Not at the current time anyway...in this era it's what people are dying to hear, hence the "New Age" movement and the philosophy of the UN's "Maitreya"

Or do you think Jesus WAS openly preaching the truth of the god-within to the masses but after his death his nearest and dearest were the ones that put a spin on the truth ?

One more question - hope you don't mind , I'm just interested in your views- Jesus's more secret, gnostic teachings seem to be put into the same basket as Luciferianism and Luciferianism seems to have a dark cloud hanging over it...I don't quite understand why as this god-within, you-are-god teaching is to me to actual core truth. Did the gnostics/Luciferianists somehow twist this truth up with some kind of lie ...I mean WHY has it got such a bad name otherwise. I'm v. interested in this as the Maitreya I talked about at length on brandon Levon's thread advocates a new agey Luciferianism...it's this kind of thinking the NWO seems to want to implement in their "kingdom of God".

Alos, Jesus and Lucifer seem to be the same person according to what Jesus himself implied.

[edit on 20/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 20/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Those are all very good questions, I am afraid I can not answer all of them. But I will try the best I can.

Have you come across any books that go into detail about what you've pieced together regards your take on who Jesus really was....has such a book even been written yet ?

Yes there are a few. I have not read any of them. Mostly what research I have done is to try to tie these bloolines to their origins and uncover the real identity of Jesus Christ.

That documentary mentions one, which I believe is called "The Secret Life of Jesus." Good luck finding a copy though, these are the types of books that will be taken off the shelves by any means necessary.

There are also some off shoots that are acceptible in mainstream media that seem to me to be a bit deceptive like "The DaVinci Code" That mentions the Morovingian bloodline but then leads you to believe that these people are hiding in a cave somewhere when in fact these people are Royalty and have more protection than you could ever imagine.

I think the author of Holy Blood Holy Grail, did some really good research but failed to make a connection.

Another question : so, Jesus wants to capture the Roman Empire, unite the people under one religion. The gnostic gospels describe Jesus as preaching Self realization as opposed to external deity worship don't they...ie you are god, not "god is outside of you".

This is one phenomenon we see being misused by the church left and right. If we are all God then there is no need to appoint a son of God to come and show us this. Who is he to say, I am the son of God and that when you pray, you shall call me lord and pray in the name of Jesus Christ?

The other thing is the hypocrisy the church shows by stating that you should not worship an idol, yet they hang pictures of Jesus Christ everywhere, isn;t that by definition idolotry? What about the self proclaimed son of God saying, you shall not put any other God before me? Wait a second, I though he was only the son of God. This reeks of hypocrisy.

Do you think Jesus would have condoned this...was his original hope to establish the "religion" of self realization or do you think all along he wanted to"veil" this understanding and keep the info secret for all but the chosen few and feed the masses something that would better control them....in which case this would make Jesus as concealer of the deeper mysteries , a rather dubious charachter

I think he had a profound knowledge of what God is and used it for his own personal reasons to establish the Holy Roman Empire under his father Julius Caesar who was also worshipped as a God. The knowledge he shared mostly were to his twelve desciples which means that basically he was only sharing these secrets with members of his own family so that it would remain concealed.

Jesus has little say in what got written in the Bible....do you think he briefed his inner circle to go into the world and veil the truth after his death? Does this not make him like the illuminati ....a kind of devil in disguise ?

Well take a look at what Julius Caesar did in his lifetime, every other King and Queen, before and after Christ.

Alot of what did remain in the Bible was taken out of Egyptian texts, so there is our connection to paganism and Sun worship that has remained with society throughout the ages.

To capture a people, an empire, don't you really have to manipulate the people to effect control ? Surely Jesus have realized this and so hidden the deeper knowledge from the masses. Surely he would have realized a religion that is based upon self-realization and the kingdom of god being within you etc was hardly the way to go if you are trying to unite a whole empire ? Not at the current time anyway...in this era it's what people are dying to hear, hence the "New Age" movement and the philosophy of the UN's "Maitreya"

Again this reeks of hypocrisy, see my answer above. You can more easily manipulate people mentally, rather than using physical means.

Or do you think Jesus WAS openly preaching the truth of the god-within to the masses but after his death his nearest and dearest were the ones that put a spin on the truth ?

No, I think he was after the hearts and minds of the people.

One more question - hope you don't mind , I'm just interested in your views- Jesus's more secret, gnostic teachings seem to be put into the same basket as Luciferianism and Luciferianism seems to have a dark cloud hanging over it...I don't quite understand why as this god-within, you-are-god teaching is to me to actual core truth. Did the gnostics/Luciferianists somehow twist this truth up with some kind of lie ...I mean WHY has it got such a bad name otherwise. I'm v. interested in this as the Maitreya I talked about at length on brandon Levon's thread advocates a new agey Luciferianism...it's this kind of thinking the NWO seems to want to implement in their "kingdom of God".

The gnostics understand this concept very well, problem is that they use it for the betterment of themsleves and not for the betterment of society. There is much that can be learned from this way of thinking, however this has often been used to keep their seats and establish authority.

Alos, Jesus and Lucifer seem to be the same person according to what Jesus himself implied.

I very much disagree, but quite possibly a descendant of that same bloodline.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

thanks for etting back to me.
I awkwardly expressed the jesus-Lucifer connection...of course he couldn't actually "be" Lucifer as Lucifer was born a long long time before him. I do see Jesus as identifying strongly with the Lucifarian "cause" if you like...whether this connection was spiritual or based in bllodline or both is open ended but the gospels clearly portray jesus giving hints as to who he saw himself as.
It's also interesting that some of the OT followers did not accept Jesus for who he says he was.....Jesus is quite clearly opposed to Jehovah for a start and it all makes more sense when we remember Lucifer was god's fallen one who sought the power Jehovah (Enlil) had for himself.
It all feels to me like mankind has been fought over by two gods, Jehovah and Lucifer. This connects in to my findings with the Luciferian Maitreya who appears to be part of the NWO plan...seems like Lucifer is winning the "war" .

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Evil can only persist for so long, if it prevailed it would defy the laws of physics and nature.

This can be summed up by saying that these people have a profound knowledge of nature itself and have been chosen to battle against it, they are very powerful right now, but that time will pass. They have failed over and over again and a victory for them would mean that all life would die in the long run. That is why they call them the fourth reich, they insist on manipulating the laws of physics and nature to become a dominant force in the New Age, which can not happen. Instead there will be 1000 years of peace and after that time they may start to gain power again.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Part three is now available here
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

The other thing is the hypocrisy the church shows by stating that you should not worship an idol, yet they hang pictures of Jesus Christ everywhere, isn;t that by definition idolotry? What about the self proclaimed son of God saying, you shall not put any other God before me? Wait a second, I though he was only the son of God. This reeks of hypocrisy.

The first part of the statement i agree with. With the statement about The Son of God saying "You shall not put any other God before me!" being hipocrasy you have to take into account the holy trinity. God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit. Too my knowledge of religion (and please feel free to Correct me if i am wrong) i am pretty darned sure that one and all are the same thing so please get your religious knowledge straight at least.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Mad_Orangutan]

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Mad_Orangutan]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was more less making a reference that the church has further blurred the lines of idolatry with the personification of Jesus Christ and for those who would further delineate (naturally) and confuse Jesus with God or even go as far as to say "Jesus was God" or even in some cases people would even claim Jesus to be higher than God.

Yes there is a holy trinity which is an entirely different subject matter.

But for the record...Caesarion was also declared, "King of Kings and Lord of Lords."

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
like i said i agree with you on the whole idolatry thing. its terrible the way chuches idolise pictures and depictions of jesus and mary because it is idolatry.

the holy trinity really isnt totally different subject matter as it states that god is god, jesus is god and the holy spirit is god too. please tell me how the holy trinity is different subject matter with the fact that you say that he was only the son of god when the holy trinity points to the exact opposite opinion?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

please tell me how the holy trinity is different subject matter with the fact that you say that he was only the son of god when the holy trinity points to the exact opposite opinion?

To some, the holy trinity IS a matter of opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
which some is that? as far as i know The Holy Trinity is a Christian doctrine that is fairly well spread amongst the different sects of christianity

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sorry for the late entry here... this popped up to the top and I happen to be researching Cleopatra for a book on Isis and Dionysus.

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Behold A Pale Horse: Part One
Cleopatra the self proclaimed Virgin Goddess Isis had a child with Julius Caesar named Ptolemy XIV also known as Caesarian who died in 33AD.

And at this point the whole thing comes crashing down. Caesarion (Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar) died in 33 BC (before Christ), shortly after his mother dies.

At this time Caesarian was adopted by her new care takers Mary and Joseph was forced to change his name to Esau (The Egyptian name for Jesus, the son of Isis) to hide his identity.

No. At that time he was Cleopatra's co-regent, and 17 years old at the time of his death. His tutors either trusted to Octavian's mercy or betrayed the young king... in any case, he was killed by Octavian. The younger children were given to Octavian's sister, Octavia Minor.

Which can also be found in Egyptian Hieroglyphics.

No it can't. His inscriptions are mainly the ones set up by his mother at the Temple of Karnak, where he is identified as Ptolemy Philopater Philomater, the god who loves his father and his mother. The rest of the history can be found in thousands of letters and books and so forth from the Roman empire.

Cleopatra's timeline is far more interesting than this. Start with the Wikipedia articles, and if anyone wants more, I can recommend some good books. The whole set of political and economic maneuverings are fascinating.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi Byrd, I have cleaned this up a bit and have it posted here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I will try to answer you the best I can. Ptolemy XIV was a typo, I was referring to Ptolemy XV, (Caesarion).

As for Casearions death, we two conflicting scenarios.

1) He was Killed by Octavian
2) Exiled to India where he studued the vedices

en.wikipedia.org...

When Octavian invaded Egypt in 30 BC, Cleopatra VII sent Caesarion, then seventeen years old, to the Red Sea port of Berenice for safety, with possible plans of an escape to India. Octavian captured the city of Alexandria on August 1, 30 BC, the date that marks the official annexation of Egypt to the Roman Republic. Mark Antony had committed suicide prior to Octavian's entry into the capital; Cleopatra followed his example by committing suicide on August 12, 30 BC. Caesarion's guardians, including his tutor, either were themselves lured by false promises of mercy into returning the boy to Alexandria or perhaps even betrayed him; the records are unclear. Octavian had Caesarion executed there, with the words "Two Caesars is one too many". No events concerning his death have been documented, but due to his young age it is supposed he was executed by strangulation.

Sorry for the sloppiness of my post.

new topics

top topics

join