It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hidden Hand was wrong about all his predictions. I think this thread was just an attempt to scare a bunch of people and bring a negative timeline into reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
GREAT! More horss #it.

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

1) You are so special! Geee golly wiz, you must be smart too, and have indoor plumbin'

2) You are so much more special than the rest of us simple folk.

3) Oh please guide us with your wisdom! Oh please Im a simple man, but I know whaaaat loveee isssss.

4) You hold the cards. look at you...you must be so great!

Did I fee your trollin' a $$ enough? Is little lord fauntleroy's tummy full of roast beef now? Thanks oh great wise one for the crumbs of wisdom, but you can blow it out of your a $$. Poser.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
One of the all time greatest ATS threads IMHOP. Conspiracy genre at its finest.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i for one certainly found the thread very thought provoking. Wish he/she would post some more and i suspect i'm not the only one with that sentiment.. Horse# or not they should have used their talents to write books at the very least. Probably said the same to Bram Stoker when he mentioned his latest idea for a novel. lol

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Just as long as that person lables it FICTION. This whole thread, although thought prevoking, is a complet line of BS. So with that in mind the OP should have said so.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
...OP keeps using the word "it's" when they should be using "its".

By dint of that fact alone, anyone paying credence to this thread is a fool.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TerenceNewmanPlay

Are the grammar police a secret society?

;-)

I'd bet money that a cohort of 'hidden hand' is a current, active member.

I'd also bet money that any and all so-called illuminati wannabees are
themselves being deceived.

What is sad to me, is that this world is so full of BS, that people yearn for false
'bad guys' to be present, because at least they provide some definition in a world
where even most of the devout see nothing but darkness.

KPB

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

You can't see darkness. You can only not see light.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You can observe chaos, confusion, suffering, and things of that nature.
I for one, don't care which color, or lack of color you wish to use as a metaphor.

KPB

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Bump up for my reading, later.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have to agree with Terence. As a writer that is almost blatant proof that this is a hoax. If HH had such an extensive education, you would think that he would at least have the fundamentals of grammar together. The it's and its mistake is a mistake that a lot of people make, but it's not a mistake that I would expect somebody with the fame and reputation of an Illuminati member to make. I would still say that there's something deep going on, but I wouldn't IMO say that he's Illuminati, just based on that. Sorry to burst people's bubble. I wouldn't mind if it were true, but I don't think it is.

edit on bThu, 07 Nov 2013 15:51:03 -0600pm310America/Chicago11pmThursday07America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: too wordy

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The only thing that I can think of is that he did it on purpose to discredit himself in the public eye. The reason I say that is because, on average, a person doesn't write its that much in what they say. That's just a personal observation.
But then again, there were many more mistakes than that. I'm personally going to have to go with hoax.

As someone who knows about metaphysics however, I would say that he has an uncannily large amount of spiritual knowledge. From a wide range of disciplines.

edit on bThu, 07 Nov 2013 15:49:08 -0600pm310America/Chicago11pmThursday07America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on bThu, 07 Nov 2013 16:01:54 -0600pm310America/Chicago11pmThursday07America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on bThu, 07 Nov 2013 16:22:01 -0600pm310America/Chicago11pmThursday07America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Hello hidden hand,

Firstly, If your statement is true and you are indeed from the ruling cabal, then i am thrilled to have the chance to knowingly contact you here on this thread, so thanks.

Secondly, what do you make of David Wilcock? He seems to be able to see right through your plans, methods and history. Is it true that the cabal doesn't quite know how to stop his work?

I have more questions... I would also be glad to answer any of your questions to me if you had any.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I wished to know what is the point of sacrifices?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

At some point he mentioned that english is something like his 4th language and he is not real good at it or some such thing. I suppose this gives him carte blanch to make errors in grammar & still retain cedibility?
He does have a handle on the world view he is promoting, he answered questions quickly & thoroughly.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LafingWithTears

I haven't gotten to that part, actually. I'm almost finished. I actually think, at this point, that his message is very invaluable. I really do find what he (or she) has said interesting. It seems to bring together everything I've learned about reality.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I would like to bring your attention HOW HH behaved himself in his interaction with other members leaving the content of his message aside for a moment.
First, he set certain ground rules for the interaction, which were neutral and not offensive to anyone and showed a high level of respect for himself and others.
Second, he followed his own rules without fail even in the light of a multitude of provocations. He was always respectful to others, keeping firm to his position.
Third, he never tried to prove anything. He gave a certain perspective on things and that's it. He specifically said, that he was going to answer only if asked. At no point did he tried to shove an opinion when not asked.
Fourth, he was non-judgemental.

Without going into his information, just these facts should be enough to recognize a fairly high level of self-development. I have not seen anything even close to this level of interaction from ANYONE else in any other thread or discussion on this topic.

As far as the content of information, it depends on what you are trying to get out of it for yourself. If you are trying to prove that it's a hoax, then that is what it means to you. If you would like to use it for personal growth and awareness, then you can get an enormous benefit out of it. That is the nature of Choice. My understanding is that is exactly what HH said.

I think the most misunderstanding comes from a limited perspective, which is ok. HH gives perspective from a 6th density level of consciousness, which is the level of his Social Memory Complex "Family" or Lucifer. We are 3rd density level beings. It's like explaining being in love to first-graders. They are just going to giggle until they get the hormones. The difference is the experience. For more information on consciousness density you can read Sal Rachele's "Living on the Cutting Edge". Now, HH's information is also limited, because his Social Memory Complex does not have access, say, to the 8th density information. My understanding of changes on Earth is that what is happening is New for our Creation. That means no entity other then the Infinite Creator himself would be able to tell what the plan is. It doesn't mean HH is lying, he just tells what he and his "Higher Self" know. The general concepts regarding the "Harvest" he was telling are solid and can be correlated with multiple other sources.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by varichello

Excellent points. I also believe this was one of the best threads I've ever seen on ATS for many of the same reasons you state - regardless of what you believe about the veracity of the info or poster.

BTW - Curious as to why you're so convinced that HH is/was male?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by varichello

I forgot to mention, that there is a reference HH made, that may throw some people off. I will allow myself to be imprecise, but if needed, I will find the exact passage. HH positions himself and his kind as being able to access the memory of his Social Memory Complex while incarnated, while inferring that ordinary humans are not able to do that.

My understanding is that this inference is not entirely correct. Ordinary humans ARE able to access resources of their Social Memory Complex or "Higher Self" while incarnated, although it make take Significantly more effort than it does for HH. One of the examples that I am aware of is Barbara Brennan (she has written "Hands of Light" and "Light Emerging"). She refers to information from Heyoan, who most likely is her "Higher Self" by my interpretation of her interaction with him.

There are numerous other examples.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Good point. I just picked a gender out of personal biases.

I tend to associate a more emotional way of presenting information with female gender and more logical with male.
edit on 18-3-2014 by varichello because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2014 by varichello because: Clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join