It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

Originally posted by TruthIsEasy
What a #ing loser. Do the world a favor and die.

how the hell is this comment not removed????

i could go on a huge rant about this person!
but im holding back
MOD do your job please!

But yet, you've read an entire thread started by a person who not only claims to be part of the Lucifer Soul Collective/whatever it was called, who was speaking of being firmly entrenched in negativity and getting ready for the 'harvest' and you have no problem with that? I read lots of pretty words to excuse doing evil and calling it good. They do bad things to you because they love you. Oh, that makes it all okay then. I've seen people thank this guy for imparting that.

Anyway- it's all part of the Game, dear. Think positive thoughts when confronted with the negativity of others and thank them for giving you the tools to enlightenment. Don't thank me though- wait until we're finished acting out this play in this false reality (the internet is a false reality).

This thread was started by a troll who twisted words of truth and mixed them into rubbish. It was even plagiarized from elsewhere- if what others posted is true. I've listened to my heart and the truth it tells me is that my faith is correct and this is a lie. The OP said this was the way to know truth. And since my truth contradicts this- the OP can't be imparting real truth- only deception. But the OP doesn't care I buy into this mess or not- he just did it for the lulz. Savvy?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Yes, familiar with the RA teachings....... very fascinating stuff. So what exactly happened with this Hidden Hand? Where are they now?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow... What an amazing thread.
Makes you think!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, 4 years later and looks like it's proven to be a load of BS. Throw out some good grammar, some new wave blather and drool drool drool. People should have noticed it was BS when he went from screwing us all over because the so called Gods demanded it, then saying Amen to people who said life was a spiritual journey. If it was, then these "Gods" wouldn't be directing people to screw over people?

BTW, When were the loans called in???

Deny ignorance? seriously?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I know this is a dead thread, but I read almost alll of it, and I have some impressions. I'm an editor/writer and I can often read into things by the way someone writes. I can also garner a lot from their use of grammar, puctuation and also word choice.

I think Hidden Hand had some wisdom he wanted to impart on people, but he is not a member of a ruling bloodline family. What he did was this: He had to find a vehicle in which he could interest members here when deciding how he would spread this info. This being a conspiracy site, he decided on the ruling bloodline story, believing that would hold our interest the most.

Although mostly an eloquent writer, he was inconsistent. Think of his communication as a mask, and he'd often drop the mask sometimes--being that who he was trying to portray is not who he really is. He couldn't be consistent all of the time. For example, at one point he wrote something like, "My father wanted me to get off the flipping computer...." This is an unusual word choice for someone who was trying to come off as a sophisticated, English man sitting in a castle somewhere, and well educated, etc.

The use of the word 'whilst" is British, as were the spellings of many of his words, like "colour." I would guess he is not from the United States. This may have been done purposely, but it would have been hard to pull off consistently if he was not really British.

While his speech was inconsistently eloquent, his punctuation was consisently incorrect. For example, when using quotation marks the punctuation always goes within the quotes. The correct way: "happy." not "happy". For someone as educated as he feigned to be, this was a very consistent mistake in his communications and would not be done by someone who was brilliantly educated.

His writing showed that he was lying about his family circumstances, as he was over zealous about communicating it. It didn't read as "real." Every chance he got, he wrote about how busy he was, how he was off on a long journey to Rome, etc. You could tell it was part of a story line he was incorporating into his writing and not just the musings of a man. It didn't "play" correctly--it stuck out. He was purposely trying to communicate these details to fit into the character he was playing and to be more convincing, but it stuck out as odd and not at all real. A man in his position would not have shared those details--except one that wanted to convince us that he was who he said he was. If you were going to make up a character, you'd feel compelled to include details to paint a picture of that character, and that is exactly what he did.

I think HH knew a lot about the topic he was writing about, but he merely made up a character he thought would be compelling to the people here and used it as a vehicle to get inside. He should have just written to us as an expert on this subject and been himself. Lying takes away from the material.

I am 100 percent certain he is not a man from a major ruling bloodline. I could see the inconsistencies in his story, in his language, in his "mask." He dropped the ball here and there--just enough to punch holes in his character.

I think the material was interesting and compelling, and I can see why people were so taken with him. But he is not who he said he was.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Thank you for this ancient knowledge Hidden_Hand, i feel you, i understand you and i think this is the most important thing you achieved. I'm sure that i am not the only one who value your knowledge.

I cannot describe to you how much this post helped me and i registered to this website only to thank you for sharing this information with us and some of us realy apreciate.

Thank you from my heart. Sorry for my english.
Namaste

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

From the first page... your first response:

We are 'born to lead'.

Sorry, lost me there. You are "born to lead". So you are a leader of men. That means you are known by many, but "hidden"?

hmmm...

It is impossible to be a leader and hidden at the same time.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

From the first page... your first response:

We are 'born to lead'.

Sorry, lost me there. You are "born to lead". So you are a leader of men. That means you are known by many, but "hidden"?

hmmm...

It is impossible to be a leader and hidden at the same time.

Hidden people often have power and pull the levers, when he said "leaders" I think people who shape events and who are the prime cause of actions and thoughts in this world - just read my signature.

Geez, just think of Bush jr or Reagan, do you really think they personally came up with any ideas or shaped any events or were just mouthpieces and figureheads?

BTW, thanks for bumping this thread, I had not seen it before, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

... just think of Bush jr or Reagan, do you really think they personally came up with any ideas or shaped any events or were just mouthpieces and figureheads?

Front men for sure. They are the illusion. The "manipulators" behind the scenes are the ones who really make the decisions that affect many. They hide.

Depends too. I don't want to go to a place where I talk about the "good side of the force" because I don't really know that much about it. The behind the scenes force for good on the planet. They also manipulate, but against the negative controllers.

They were not born here.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm amazed at what people will believe on these forums.. the moderator busted the OP for posting content from another site, not only that but it's beyond believability.. there have been so many similar claims on ATS and it always ends up the same way.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm amazed at what people will believe on these forums.. the moderator busted the OP for posting content from another site, not only that but it's beyond believability.. there have been so many similar claims on ATS and it always ends up the same way.

I'm amazed that people make statements like this when threads like this are exactly the reason why people come to ATS, to explore far out and wild ideas, theories, history etc; otherwise we might as well stay on mainstream websites like Huffington Post.

Just because we discuss these ideas doesn't necessarily mean why by into them.

Where would you have us go to discuss such possibilities? Or do such things make you uncomfortabe and would you rather we did not discuss or think about them at all?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I love this thread. It's one of the best-known threads of any forum on the internet. Years ago, when I first read this thread, I was really taken by it. It was a big influence on me. It certainly led me to other information sources such as Matrix V and the RA Material. I'm grateful for that.

However, right now--these years later--I am not so naive as I was back then. Many of HH's predictions (though HH never assured us certainty) were off the mark by more than a margin of error.

But that is not to say that this thread has no value. I remember staying up at night, waiting for HH's next reply. I loved it. It stirred my imagination and led me to other worthwhile things.

Because of that, I consider this thread some of the "Best of ATS" and we all know that ATS is the best of the internet.

One more thing--I also loved the "Dark Knight 10-28-2011" thread too.

Thanks, ATS, for bringing this HH thread out of storage!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal
I love this thread. It's one of the best-known threads of any forum on the internet. Years ago, when I first read this thread, I was really taken by it. It was a big influence on me. It certainly led me to other information sources such as Matrix V and the RA Material. I'm grateful for that.

However, right now--these years later--I am not so naive as I was back then. Many of HH's predictions (though HH never assured us certainty) were off the mark by more than a margin of error.

But that is not to say that this thread has no value. I remember staying up at night, waiting for HH's next reply. I loved it. It stirred my imagination and led me to other worthwhile things.

Because of that, I consider this thread some of the "Best of ATS" and we all know that ATS is the best of the internet.

One more thing--I also loved the "Dark Knight 10-28-2011" thread too.

Thanks, ATS, for bringing this HH thread out of storage!

Well said.

I just stumbled upon this thread a week ago. Do I think it is all true? Of course not. Is it thought provoking? Definitely.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by user LowLevelMason
Its even more close minded to try to "shut up" everyone who doesn't fall in line with what you want to believe.

Just so you know, I think your hypocritical attitude as such an esteemed mason, is not only pitiful, but downright pathetic. You should be setting an example for your fraternity, not giving people more reasons to dream up conspiracy theories about what kind of crass assholes you may be. While I may know better, your attitude is not helping matters for your fraternity as far as they go.
edit on 16-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I wonder what Hidden Hand is up to these days...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

I think he's back on ATS under a new username, maybe Initiate?
I believe he's started an entirely new thread called a "new window of opporunity"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

To be honest I don't think it's the same person.

It's just a bunch of bored people propagating the same running joke.

Window of opportunity threads pop up all over the web with different user names.

There's a poster on another site I frequent who takes the name Hidden Hand and swears this thread is his.

God only knows if it's true.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

I hear what you are saying. After that ET Man thread, I just have no use or patience for that crap. I saw some seriously disturbing manipulations and suggestions going on there and it really irked me. I feel like there are multiple people fueling this "new window" thread, and it seems awfully contrived to me. It's ridiculous how obvious it is and I cannot believe that others are actually falling for it.

I myself cannot even read through the responses to the so called "questions" this new thread is receiving... talk about going on and on and on and on......
I mean obviously there is some extremely HUGE Ego involved over there and it's pretty clear they love to hear themselves talk! Either that or they are simply cutting and pasting from some website and then adding a little bit of their own wording in here and there.

My favorite part so far is where this "highly enlightened and intelligent individual" refers to us lesser folks of ATS as
" my mischievious souls"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

this thread is..

5 years old.. and OP is LONG LONG GONE..

edit on 4-6-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
BUMP

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join