It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

This thread is old, but I would say Hidden-Hand, you are not telling the whole truth.

At your last chance to ascend you refused to serve and are now bound by celestial will to fulfill your service.

This is not about love and light so much as getting us to make the same mistake you did so you can attempt to corrupt the pure love and positive energy of God in the high heavens.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

What does 'Generational Member' mean?

It means that they are all generational leaders that screw us over constantly and rob from the mouth's of our children so they can all have the finer things in life. For in the name of vanity they believe, that because their grandfather's left them a lot of money (which they, themselves did not have to work for), they feel they are somehow superior to the rest of mankind.Typical Prom Queen behavior, isn't that right Jay and David Rockefeller? Mr. Clinton, that goes for your wife Bill too! Meanwhile they fornicate with their brothers and sisters to keep a bloodline of genetic degenerates pure.....oh....and they are all "MEMBERS". Yes it is exactly what it looks like. MEMBERS!

On a real note though, the OP here is a blatant liar. If you were required by your god to unveil for a time, your way of life once a year. And how convenient, I can answer some things, but if I can't answer your question, it's not because I don't know how to respond, but it's for the protection and security of my family and it's laws. This is what I will say the next time one of you pig-fat judges asks me a question that I don't want to answer. Why would you come and do this on ATS anyway? The forum of which the members of this site are but the MSM's punchline to use as it's joke of the day at their cocktail parties? If you owned the media, and all bases are covered, then why would you not use your own media to get this message out to the whole world on live TV? Instead you come to the ONE place where everything you say will be denied or crazy people will believe it simply because it fits into their fantasy. This makes no sense to come here to a place where the rest of the world considers an online insane asylum, and then for one day listen to your god, while the rest of the world hears nothing. Fake!
edit on 8-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by orfyrreus
If Hidden was real why him chose to talk by this limited way?

To not infringe upon the Free Will or your right -not to know-.

This type of communication is perfect as it places information in the hands of open-minded thinkers whereas a more open way to larger masses of people may be counter productive and infringing upon the Law of Confusion.

Thats just it. Either the right doesnt exist or they violate it. I read this topic in 2008 and after 4 years time to reflect, HH is a conscious fraud. Take the mysticism out of it. There are so many contradictions in his/her own writings (as pointed out by lowlevelmason) that the trained eye can pick out. Its the conscious telepathic class playing with their monkey slaves in an attempt to inject the issue of spirituality and why the monkey slaves shouldnt believe in God. Dont be dumb people.

More conscious garbage as usual lol

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I find the people critical of this post---to not be ready to receive the information.

For many people--such as myself--some of it really resonated.

If it isn't for you, you can just gently walk away and find another post that does interest you, right?

If Hidden-Hand ever. checks back---- thank you for this. Three years later I finally received the message.

LOL! or they are laughing at you because you took someones posts over a few hours on a message board on the internet with the same merit and belief scale that you would religious/historical texts that have changed societies and have been around for thousands (or more) years.

Its like a retarded person calling another retard a retard.

But please, continue to base your life and existence beliefs on something a person on the internet wrote. Also, please criticize people trying to expose this fake for the purpose of him/her not being able to further manipulate any of the other simple people that may get pulled into the OPs BS explanation.

If you are going to be adamant about how right you are and how everyone else should just stay out if they dont want to further carry this persons story (the group mind and negativity and lucifer stuff are about the only true parts just FYI), please please please be educated on the subject. Otherwise you just come off as one of the lower level monkeys.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Politicians believe much of what they say.
Even when thier statements appear to be in direct violation of facts,
implausible, vague, unrealistic or illogical.

Have you read The Hidden Hand?

The Hidden Hand

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Some of you may know about the "Ra channellings" Law of One @ lawofone.info, I've been reading that material for over a year and I was curious if anyone here knows about it, so I did a search of it on ATS and stumbled across this thread. I do not believe what this person hidden_hand is saying, like I said I've been reading the real Law of One channelings for over a year, I can tell you for sure that this person's writing style mirrors the Ra material in a lot of ways. My conclusion is that this person has read in-depth those channellings also and is repeating it here with a twist.

I don't believe him for one second.
edit on 14-4-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
Some of you may know about the "Ra channellings" Law of One @ lawofone.info, I've been reading that material for over a year and I was curious if anyone here knows about it, so I did a search of it on ATS and stumbled across this thread. I do not believe what this person hidden_hand is saying, like I said I've been reading the real Law of One channelings for over a year, I can tell you for sure that this person's writing style mirrors the Ra material in a lot of ways. My conclusion is that this person has read in-depth those channellings also and is repeating it here with a twist.

I don't believe him for one second.
edit on 14-4-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

I have also read the Ra channellings, However I think that it is important to remark that the entity "Ra" inhabits the 6th density "Positive" whereas the Hidden_Hand belongs to the Soul group Lucifer, previously inhabiting (will eventually inhabit again) the lower "Negative" densities. Although the message is quite Sync with the Ra, both define truth in their own way.

If you are interested in reading more channeled from the Soul Group Lucifer, here is the link for the "Adam Transcripts" A 5th density negative entity who describes the progression towards STS (service to self) path, which is not explicitly described in the Law of One.

lightoftheshadow.wordpress.com...

the channeling still in progress and updated weekly.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
what exactly are you? i read every single question and anwer one of them you said you would appear just as 'human' as us?
if you 'love' us why do you control and enslave and stay dissconnected with us isnt isolation 'hate' what is Luficer(god) whats his plans?
is there a way us 'slaves' could leave not having anything to do with you?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No matter what truth is given....and how true it really is.....

People Will Always Doubt.

So the lesson is, trust yourself FIRST, don´t worry about how many people disagree...

why make decisions based purley off of other opinions?

If 90 percent of the people here DONT beleive the HH dialogue to be genuine......

So what?

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
hahahaha
I finaly "get it" oh my gosh they are trying to scam their way into the next transition.

By attaining a Negative Harvest, we can still "Graduate" to 4th Density, only it will be a Negative Polarity planet. Not a great place to be. But, as I've stated previously, we (as a Group Soul) have incurred the natural Karmic restitution process that we must work off, for all the Negativity we have caused upon this planet. We will do this for a Cycle in our new 4th Density world, and then we will be freed to once again be the Glorious Being of Light that we truly are. We need a Negative Harvest, so that we can create our 4th Density Earth, and clear our Karmic Record.

ill see if I can describe it for everyone.
lets put all the population in a category like this.

negative %, semi negative %, semi positive %, positive %, semi enlightened %, enlightened % and fully enlightened %

Now the "family" are not so enlightened and they wish they were so lets put them in the semi enlightened % so what they need to do is push everyone back, that way they leap frog to the highest %.

haha guess what i dont think you can scam the universe
thats probably why they were put here in the first place

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

how is self sacrifice not based out of love?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I've heard that "before the beginning(time, space & matter) "iT" realized itself, therefore creating a kind of mirror. Like a tree growing by mirroring again and again. Creating billions, trillions of life, or off spring, or Gods or Angels, whatever. At some point, a group of 72 felt a separation from the One Source and became curious of the less dense realms and created many beings to go live and collect experiences of the less dense world. A world of war and child molestation, great suffering. So we live this world for them, as they do not want to feel the pain of it direct. And in the end of our life or lives, we go to "heaven" or become one with the creator again. They said this is the 72, taking your experiences and reabsorbing lives back into the One Source. Meaning not individual anymore, not living in duality, no choices. Thou they say the source is immortal and if we are reflecting clearly, we'll also be immortal. Unless you're reabsorbed back into the One Source, isn't that mortal and death in a sense? I know this all sounds crazy, but a lot of it has me thinking about pain and suffering, and why is it necessary? I've done a lot of research and still confused that this is possible?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hare Krishna
Just Chant Holy Names : Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare,and be happy.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsEasy
What a #ing loser. Do the world a favor and die.

how the hell is this comment not removed????

i could go on a huge rant about this person!
but im holding back
MOD do your job please!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Very insightful information.
A lot of it, I already thought I knew but he gave me lots of confirmation.

Basically we need to live in a constant vibration of love and thankfulness.
And all is one.

Only thing that disturbs me is that in the end he says he's going to Rome with his family to do some "REALLY negative things". Ritual sacrifices? Of which he spoke almost nothing of. Only stated that the lower family's do stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

1. Don't know if this has been answered, but what are your views on reincarnation of the soul?
  2. Do you believe the "Fringe" are the beings worthy to behold the truthe, hence why you came to ATS?
  3. Does your family have an end?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Hello Hidden hand, I have a question for you who is Pindar? I know there is a place called Pindar this is not the answer that i want it's the person called Pindar who the Queen Mother was terrified of so who or what is he, would he be luciferian at all I wonder, if you can answer this then you are for real that's for sure?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi all...I better start off with a sincere wish of all the best to you.

Like many of you Ive read his posts, and replies, in its entirety, more then once. more then once. this is the fourth time Ive been reading this thread.

Im all too aware of the many contradictions he made, and all too aware in the abrupt change of tone (read slowly again if you missed it) that he took, without plausible cause.

But I cannot help but acknowledge all the logic in it.

My quest for truth, if you wanna call it that (if you wanna call your quest that too), took me to more points of perspective then I tought was possible.
And while much is open for discussion, the reason of a one source isn't, at least not me , and as I believe, not to anyone who understands the concept of logic. Nothing can spur out of many, it is one source - even nothingness cannot exist. In my really humble and own opinion, this is the paramount of logic - there cannot be more then one source.

Now, this source is BOUND to be paradigmal. It wont be otherwise. Its the only creator and creature itself. Its the only beginning and end in itself - its the only start, middle, and finish all at once.

After I finally accepted the idea of logical paradigm (not an easy thing to do by any measure), my notion of inteligence had a major leap forward. It was pretty clear that I was dumber then now, and it became extremely clear to me as how dumb I am now.
I realized theres no right and wrong, no good and evil, no pain or pleasure - and yet, I live all my days by these rules, by my own choice.

I still live by that, and no Im not ascended or anything like that. I like things that are hot and exciting, I stay away from things that are painfull. Eventually I will break trough, we all will, but not for a while tho.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.
sorry for the spiritual rant.

Now ive started reading this for the 5th time, and the man said :
"Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. "

Well my man, talk about unforseen disruptions !!!!
The cabal was DENIED their plans. Its blatantly obvious - they cant get a damn thing going these days !! not the horrific olympics opening (the dark force is strong in that one), not all the middle east arousal, not all the new fear mongering...nothing seems to be making the cut.

Alex Jones is a fearmongering, fear-profeteering sun of a gun, and he tought me a lot - especially how to open my mind up to new subjects.
He taught me a lot, and hes worthless crap. This alone teaches me a lot - we should not judge (im pretty sure some important figure of humanity said that too).
Hell, Patton taught me a hell lot. And Alexander, and Caeasar, and Sun Tzu. And they are all worthless war-bent egocentrical bastards.

ok, I strayed off again. I know. Im sorry. back to the point.

Hidden Hands made my mind explode in so many nice and good ways its hard for me to start describing. Because its FREAKING OBVIOUS the Creator HAS NO OPPOSITION !!

This is the glory of his paradigm, he is IT, whatever IT may be.
Intention, good, evil, cause, effect, its all the play we are in.

After getting in touch with this strange thread, everything in life was clearer, and nicer to me. It was more obvious then ever that I should cherish good stuff.
just my 28174 cents.

Thanks for reading all the babble, all the best for you, Rudi

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
for further adventures of "mr. hands" please see confessions of a former white hat operative formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join