It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanma

Anything that is...be it of the minds of man or through nature...has purpose. Look at Yahweh as a imagined attribute to mankind. He was prideful, vengeful, and had a lust for material things like land and chosen people. What you are seeing is a mirror image that mankind once created as being their 'higher self'. These are the things that some men sought after at one time and some still seek after. Its a choice of being, what is your highest self, what are the attributes of that.

It can really explain a lot, of why men did what they did and even what they will do in the future. If you believe that there are chosen people, chosen land, some that will not make the 'mark'....then your own nature will demonstrate this nature. Its just a way for us as groups, and as individuals...to choose a path. There are many paths to walk and learn from and sometimes its not till after you walked down that path that you see it for what it was really.

Dont get me wrong...Im not a supporter in any way of all the things HH says. Just offering a different understanding of how and why things like a past god image or portrayal has purpose.

We as beings, constantly weigh and measure. One of the ways we show are measure is to create a 'image' of god. Such limits us and such gives boundaries to what has no bounds or limits. Yahweh has many attributes of flesh and I feel this is due to mankind being limited to thinking God had to like us...instead of creating a God that we were to become more like.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All is One
edit on 15-12-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanma

I really suggest reading an entire interview to grasp everything(I'll include the link below for a Q&A format so you wont have to browse from page to page), for what he is writing about is not so centered around religion, but on the "Law of One" (I suggest reading the -Ra Material- to assist your comprehension on that subject). Also 'Soul' and Religion are two very different aspects and should be studied differently.

Here are the links for both the Interview and Ra Channellings

1) www.illuminati-news.com... (H_H material)
2) www.lawofone.info... (Ra Material)
3) home.comcast.net...(Ra Material Study Guide V2)

The 3rd link is the abbreviated study guide for Ra Material since the books them selves are written in deeply profound language. Plus guide highlights the most important points from the series.

I truly wish you look at both material with an open mind. For me personally they were life changing, and I am a spiritual person rather than religious.

Love and Light
edit on 15-12-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would have asked them if their existence comes from the Fallen Ones. I'll read on, maybe someone else thought to ask this. Might be too direct a question, though.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hello, and thank you for the inspiring bits of information.

What is the best possibility to ascend into the higher realms?

Is there a way for myself to join your plot, and by doing so would I in turn suffer from the 4th earth?

What is the name of the true God/ or the name of the original creator?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
How can you not understand that this thread was started by some troll? He opened the thread, wrote a bunch of BS and stopped posting THREE YEARS AGO and yet, you keep posting and asking questions. How, just how ,can you be so naive???

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Have you looked into anything that he has wrote, and seems like a lot of sense. That we are a collective consciousness.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sirAzure

Yes, I have.
How exactly does this prove your point? That's just New Age thinking. And even if he wasn't a troll, he stopped posting three years ago. It's a window of opportunity, not a barn door of opportunity.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1010011010
reply to post by sirAzure

Yes, I have.
How exactly does this prove your point? That's just New Age thinking. And even if he wasn't a troll, he stopped posting three years ago. It's a window of opportunity, not a barn door of opportunity.

The term New Age thinking has this rather weird and hypocritical stigma. Basically, anything "New Age" is shunned upon as if, ignorantly, looked at as wrong and misguided. Yet, when we look at several "Old Age" dogmatic institutions you see several points in the dogmas that lack strength in being accepted by persons who wish to see these points as some how factual or comprehensible especially with the current paradigm of scientific innovation.

I believe that a new age of understanding should manifest an understanding of Unity and Love - unconditional Love. People are so against this and yet, they are against this because they do not seek the truth in themselves but believe that old beliefs have some type of seniority over new understandings.

Listen to your heart, feel the truth that is restless within you - don't leap into belief systems because they are old in our history, leap into your own intuition - it's there that you shall find your truths.

Adonai.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If Hidden was real why him chose to talk by this limited way?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfyrreus

To not infringe upon the Free Will or your right -not to know-.

This type of communication is perfect as it places information in the hands of open-minded thinkers whereas a more open way to larger masses of people may be counter productive and infringing upon the Law of Confusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfyrreus

Because that would infringe with the "Law of Confusion" and "Free Will"

DON: Would Ra describe techniques Ra used to evolve while Ra was in 3rd density?
RA: This query lies beyond the Law of Confusion. (B3,98)

DON: Would Ra talk about possible records left near, or under, the Great Pyramid?
RA: Any words on this subject create the possibility of infringement upon free will. (B3,99)

If all answers would be given, there would be no lessons to be learned.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I reckon he stopped posting 3 years ago , because the medical services
had to Intervene........ The OP is a nutter.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I find the people critical of this post---to not be ready to receive the information.

For many people--such as myself--some of it really resonated.

If it isn't for you, you can just gently walk away and find another post that does interest you, right?

If Hidden-Hand ever. checks back---- thank you for this. Three years later I finally received the message.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I reckon he stopped posting 3 years ago , because the medical services
had to Intervene........ The OP is a nutter.

Agreed.

This thread was solely created as verbal masturbation for him to get off on.

After reading his post on Christ, three years of intensive medical services wouldn't even be enough to help this guy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
All these posts about him being a hoax just proves what he said. Some people arent ready for this. Everything resonated with me excluding the part about most of us not making it to positive. Irony behind this is all the people who wont even hear him out, on dec 21 2012 they will get that little bit of joy and go about their boing lives. And over time come to disbelieve that even that moment of joy was real. Guess thats how you know if your soul is ready or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Anyone care to recap the "information" revealed? It's now 50 or 60 pages and I could only be bothered to read the first 4 or 5 where, to be honest, not much was revealed at all. Did someone mention 21-12-2012? Same old same old?

Bloodlines, control, The Creator....is this really anything new? TIA

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Well aren't you just a lucky one. what says the man that bleeds,sweats and hurts beside me is worth any less then you and your "family"? in the end my fist is just as strong as yours if not stronger. and when the "harvest" comes you better hope that people like me die out quick because if i ever get a chance to squeeze the last bit of breath from your lungs i highly doubt ill pass it up.

if your family is real then its only "special" because we fought, worked and died for EVERYONE and that includes pencil necked freaks of nature who have no value for human life... such as yourself.

i hope you die alone and in a lot of pain.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
First of all, the wonderful LORD gave his son to us to die so we can live in a free. Jesus became the second Adam because the first Adam sinned. The perfect sacrifice had to be made to rip the curtain that stood between the God and man. Jesus, the LORD's right arm, became that sacrifice. Jesus then went to the pit and released the souls from ancient times. Lucifer was considered the "morning star" and wanted to be as high as the LORD. Well, the LORD cast Lucifer to the earth and he lost his place in heaven. Woe to the Earth! it is stated...also, when Lucifer is seen by the world, people will wonder what was so great about Lucifer, how he could possibly fool an entire world.
I don't want to be GOD. I love the LORD and his perfect son, Jesus Christ. Jesus name was written in code. One meaning to his name is "defeating the third eye." If we look through the bible, we can see that your king, from your so-called bloodline, wanted to be king of the world. However, the LORD made that an impossible task, since people began going their own way, due to everyone now speaking different tongues.
The LORD and Jesus Christ are AMAZING! I love with every breath I take. I love because of the Love I experience through their mercy. I love every person, no matter their religion, color, culture, rich or poor. What makes one person greater than another? There is no one person greater than another. We all have potential, but there are individuals who fear and cause harm to others because they don't like who they are as people. Mind manipulation from the media, hollywood, and all of the brain draining activities only made me see clearer on how the masses will be decieved by people who only know the term hate, and worship a god that will never win. I pray for all of those beautiful people who are decieved, and bind the spirits who harm them.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
One more thing, if the true bloodline rules, how do you refute what Jesus has done and said? "For nothing is secret, that shall not ve made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." Lucifer also wanted Jesus to worship him, and Jesus stated, "Get the behind me, Satan: for it is written, thou shall worship the LORD thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." How do you explain the people who have died and came back, speaking of Jesus? I know this on the personal level.
This is a prison planet. It is a war of dark spirits that have haunted mankind since the day of sin. Thankfully, the LORD has made a way so we can be free from sin. Jesus died for all mankind. He doesn't ask for sacrifice, because that is LOVE. Sacrifice comes from evil, not out of true LOVE for humanity.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join