It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why does the OP's original post have the ATS "off site content" quotes? yet has no link?

Where is the off-site location where OP originally got his words from?

Whom did OP rip off, and why is there no link? Why is his attempt to be scary, using someone else's work, allowed to generate ad revenue in the gamespace?

I do not think lies and plagarism and unoriginality should be how people make money in the IP gamespace. Even my post here generates revenue, and can you see therefore how only a fool would contribute to these domains? Yet we are those fools. Eh, Jesus said the meek will inherit the Earth, not the clever. I'll stick with that OP, thanks. Cleverness always loses to trust and meekness in the final analysis. If god watches the birds of the fields, he does not imbue the hunter with greater glory though the hunter is clever and defeats the bird, in the end, the hunter simply borrows what belongs ultimate to God. Cleverness is its own reward, and is of inferior value to a single living bird.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm of the LDS (Christian) faith, and I'm only mentioning that since some of the content mentioned here by the original author a couple years ago corresponds to our faith, and it also distinctly diverges from it as well. One significant point that diverges from his commentary is that in our faith, the followers of Lucifer did not keep their first estate, meaning they chose not to come down to earth and take up physical bodies. The OP is claiming the minions of Lucifer have managed to inhabit physical bodies on earth. If this were true, it was not done with the authority sanctioned by Elohim, not through the right of a spirit entering a mortal body at birth. I would think the only way that could happen is by being seduced by those spirits that have no body and possibly even being possessed by them. I submit that the OP and his "kin", if you will, have been deceived by the master of deception. Elohim does not deceive although he does keep certain secrets to himself, some things are not fit to reveal at this time. I'm sure Lucifer would be happy to tell you that he is more "evolved" than Elohim. Why would the OP trust Lucifer's dogma when he himself mentions that a "negative harvest" is very important to them? Negativity feeds on lies and deception. It is easy to see that these are only partial truths. The OP mentions getting us to have a negative harvest and then working off their role in that field, as if they can "serve the devil" and later on be somehow blessed or at least have their role in this pursuit justified in an eternal sense. I say it is deception, they will end up with exactly what they seek, evil begets evil and you cannot return to the source of all light through any shortcut, Lucifer cannot offer you what he is not authorized to provide. They have been deceived.
edit on 8-6-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I know who you are Hidden hand,so please stop to persecute humans,stop to wash our brains..........I'm back and you know this very well.Better said we are back.It's not only a question of bloodline,it's a question of positive energy,
the one you hate...........AND YOU UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WHAT I MEAN.THE GAME WILL BE SOON OVER LET US FREE IN THE NAME OF LOVE.MADDA
edit on 12-7-2011 by madda501 because: I HAVE TO SIGN MY POST

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by madda501

stop to wash our brains..........

erm...

Is this you?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It is clear to see that within the 6 disciplines you are taught, English grammar is not one of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hmm...I agree; I could understand classroom, but not so much game

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Stick to the bible it forewarns of deceptions like this lol......Lucifer=Satan=The Devil=Father of lies=Great Deciever etc. who does hidden hand represent? uh Lucifer, that alone said should be enough to raise eyebrows. "The devil roams the earth like a lion seeking those whom he may devour". Even if his story were true he claimed to be more advanced than Yahweh, if so then how could Yahweh being a lesser density than him Imprison him on earth. If he was a higher density he would have just manifested back to the 6th or 7th that he claimed and flew off into deep space or something right, but instead he stays in 3rd density and asks for help from a Galactic council who tells him he must terminate his contract if he wants to leave, and this guy chooses to stay because he loves us lol. Yahweh loves us we are his creation and apart of him, and anyway I dont even believe none of this new age stuff anyway there is no proof but a few pages on the internet from a channeling from some RA. and all of a sudden its a new religion lol, no prophetic value, nothing the only common denominator is found in the bible regarding the angels harvesting the earth and so forth but other than that no other proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by madda501

it took you three years to come up with THAT response?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My only summary is that there is a small voice within certain people that says "I want to believe this" and it is like a magnet that attracts the insane and disproportionate amount of interest.

I can say it:

My theory:

Planet X is near and is shielded by a perceptual "veil" so we hallucinate that it is not there and then when the time comes we can see it and those that use the system have some means to cross through a bridge in time to the "otherside".

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is straight from the Law of One series. I wish I was a member when this all started...sigh.

Give me a break.

www.llresearch.org...

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have a question for HH:

I speak Spanish and my English is deplorable writing from an online translator.
Sorry for my mistakes.

Humans alone are able to imagine something that previously we've seen or learned, created with the combination of our experiences, so I guess I never really get to the key questions to ask you or necessary, if you really everything you say and you are true, to receive the information you have, my question is simple.
What are they hiding?

I think the greatest fear we face is the abyss, reach the end of all things known and peek into the unknown. The fear of reaching that point that the mystics tell us about the dissolution of ourselves in the source from which they sprang. Once we are at that point we will remain aware of our own existence and all that we will disappear, but that all we are is summed up everything we have been able to love, if all we have experienced that love fades.

I think that this is so the ability to advance in man is questionable is not easy to have the courage to jump when you're on the edge of that abyss.

What are you looking?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I have a question for HH:

I speak Castilian my English is deplorable and write from an online translator.
Sorry for my mistakes.

Humans alone are able to imagine something that previously we've seen or learned, created with the combination of our experiences, so I guess I never really get to the key questions to ask you or necessary, if really all accounts and are true, to receive the information you have, my question is simple.
What are they hiding?
I think the greatest fear we face is the abyss, reach the end of all things known and peek into the unknown. The fear of reaching that point that the mystics tell us about the dissolution of ourselves in the source from which they sprang. Once we are at that point we will remain aware of our own existence and all that we will disappear, but that all we are is summed up everything we have been able to love, if all we have experienced that love fades.

I think that this is so the ability to advance in man is questionable is not easy to have the courage to jump when you're on the edge of that abyss.

What are you looking?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Navyblue

there are some differences from what hh says nd the law of one...i approached hidden hand on some of it way way back, specifically about hh saying they were of the lucifer soul group nd that they were of the 7th density/dimension (forget the exact term that ws used) and tht were negative based....well the law of one talks about the 7th being where there has to be an abandonment of the negative path, that the 7th ws about unity of both positive and negative with no polarity...that before the 7th one realizes they cant move on until the negative path is abandoned.

this is where hh told me that the law of one ws 80% correct

my other issue was that a higher soul group of negative polarity chooses negative to help others...and i disagree with that, i think negative polarity is chosen out of path of self...not to help others....

but in the end, it does help others...but i dont think the path of self realizes that it does so

lv

edit to add....i also dont believe this is a prison planet which is something that hh supports and the lw of one in a round about way says that it has turned into this
edit on 5-10-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations.

So it's the 28th of November 2011.
What disruptions do you think caused the family's plan to fail?

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010

Clearly not.

I ask myself if this thread should be in the hoax forum or not.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I took a stab at some of it here, it's my interpreation at what he was trying to say but couldn't:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hidden Hand, if you ever read this, you sir are missed little alien buddy

I would hug you if it was on one of your positive days. On every other day, **** that lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that some people are actually buying into this illuminati “religion” as a good thing! Are you actually listening to watch she is saying? (I say “she” because that's who I pictured while reading “her” comments)

She said 9/11 was a “ritual and a human sacrifice”!

Talked of deliberately doing evil deeds (yes, by any standard, evil–not “negative”) in order to bring about some vague notion of paradise.

By their fruits you shall know them. A bad tree produces bad fruit. A bad tree cannot produce good fruit and a good tree cannot produce bad fruit

This is the sort of worthless, corrupt thinking that probably convinced Karl Rove to justify torturing young kids in front of their parents to force a “confession”, that justifies torture & inhumane acts on people in prison camps. It convinces someone like Bernanke to steal your hard-earned money to bail out already rich bankers so they can keep their riches & crash the economies of the world so that whatever money you do have left will end up worthless and basically make you not much more than a slave (but for your own good). This is the philosophy that would have convinced (if it's true) those who knew about 9/11 in advance to keep quiet about it (for our own good) and, if it is what did indeed happen (I don't know), it is what would have convinced a group of people to plan, and a group of trained black ops soldiers to go into the Twin Towers and plant the necessary demolition charges in the towers to make sure they came fully down killing 3,000 American citizens (someone's brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers) and convinced them they were doing it for some greater good

Is that the philosophy you want to believe in?

If you do, and if this person is in any way real, I have only one thing to say – I hope first you repent of it, otherwise:

He seized the dragon – the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan – and tied him up for a thousand years. The angel then threw him into the abyss and locked and sealed it so that he could not deceive the nations until the one thousand years were finished. (After these things he must be released for a brief period of time.)

Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years

Now when the thousand years are finished, [the current time I believe we are in] Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to bring them together for the battle. They are as numerous as the grains of sand in the sea. They went up on the broad plain of the earth and encircled the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and devoured them completely. And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are too, and they will be tormented there day and night forever and ever.

Then I saw a large white throne and the one who was seated on it; the earth and the heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne. Then books were opened, and another book was opened – the Book of Life. So the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to their deeds. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each one was judged according to his deeds. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death – the lake of fire. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, that person was thrown into the lake of fire.

But for those who choose the side of right - the true light:

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had ceased to exist, and the sea existed no more. And I saw the holy city – the new Jerusalem – descending out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: 'Look! The residence of God is among human beings. He will live among them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more – or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.'

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I often wonder if it my Karma to be late to things like this...Yeah, no one may be reading, but still if I am one and we are one...well then talking to myself is par for the course!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dear Handhidden first do you ever read the holy Quaran? cause you are always talking about the bible. Im a Moslem and im proud of it since 2 years i read a lot of things aboaut Illuminati. Now i can say i understand what you are planing cause i understand i say to you it will never happen. You said early that nomatter what we do we do it for us if we ware positive to an other people we we are positiv to use self cause we are all a one is that right? Now my question is when you do negative do other people you do at the same time negative for you cause we all one. Do you think reathat Negative energy became Positiv energy with the time? No they you are blended from the saytan/lucifer. You an youre familiy will never win does you say The Hour something? our Prophet Mohammed said one day will the our came who all people conna die an Allah will juded about them, and it said the saytan/lucifer gonna run with his army i think youre family are mentioned but on this day is no place to run and hide you will gonna be all punished. Change your way go from the dark way from saytan to allah its the only way. If you want that we all have a good life an a good afterlife in paradise you have to pray und to do things what allah say cause Saytan/lucifer cares just on him self not an your familiy

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This information is nothing short of amazing. Although you are long gone Hidden_Hand, many thank you's my friend. Your presence here has helped given me the strength I need to continue on this journey. I knew there were Families like you who weren't apart of the deep illusion within an illusion we are a part of. Thank you so very much. Just when I was getting down...this info came at the right time! I stayed up all night last night reading what you have to share....thank you for reminding us of who we are. You are dearly Loved!!!

I can see most people aren't ready for this information...thats ok. but it would benefit you all greatly to re-read and consider this info until it means something to you.

I can truly say this is the single most accurate information i've ever read in my life and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind it is 100% true. It rings completely true deep within me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I doubt anyone would reply to me, but here I go. Now just to make sure I have only read about 35% of the entire "interview". So my opinions right now are based upon what I have read so far.

HH, I liked what you said in the begining. It was a nice read and I couldn't pull away. However I stopped taking you seriously when you kept talking about the Bible and said that Yahweh existed.

I'm not a religious person, I don't believe in souls and I don't believe in Christianity. Not one bit.
What about the religions that existed before Christianity? Like Hinduism? I'm not being biased here (at least I hope I am not), but Hinduism is a far more spiritual religion that Christianity. Don't bother with Islam as it is a fairly new religion. Besides Karma, why weren't other teachings included?

I'll stop right here since I don't want to offend anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join