It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The whole idea that this person (Hidden Hand) was somehow enlightened, is rubbish.
edit on 1-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
The whole idea that this person (Hidden Hand) was somehow enlightened, is rubbish.

I don't think HH is far away SilentAssassin

Enlightened or not I believe he reads every post.

I think HH is irresponsible and I just want to give this person a piece of my mind.

Although I will not loose any sleep over the matter, I would still like to see people asking question.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Love and Light to you, Dear Friends! I'm first time here. And I'd like to ask Hidden_Hand about Jews... Why does Jehovah call them His "Peculiar People" in The Holy Bible? (Sorry if I placed this question into somebody's comment. I didn't understand all the "intricacies" of this site
)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alira
Love and Light to you, Dear Friends! I'm first time here. And I'd like to ask Hidden_Hand about Jews... Why does Jehovah call them His "Peculiar People" in The Holy Bible? (Sorry if I placed this question into somebody's comment. I didn't understand all the "intricacies" of this site
)

It's completly irrelevant to discuss which group are yhwh's people, if you payed some attention then you would know that there is no yhwh and that religion is not important to this kind off stuff. Religion is made up by other people to control the whole thing....

I know why there must be a negative harvest, its quite simple actually, it is because most of the people will stay on earth so they can rule you forever. Nice to know ey ???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by Alira
)

It's completly irrelevant to discuss which group are yhwh's people, if you payed some attention then you would know that there is no yhwh and that religion is not important to this kind off stuff. Religion is made up by other people to control the whole thing....

I know why there must be a negative harvest, its quite simple actually, it is because most of the people will stay on earth so they can rule you forever. Nice to know ey ???

The negative harvest is only for those of the group consciousness tasked with exacerbating duality in this reality like Lucifer, etc. Try going for 95% negative polarity. It's much more difficult than you think. They are actually quite advanced beings and from a higher point of view, are aiding in raising the consciousness of this planet even though from our lower dimensional perspective they appear to be "evil". Everything serves the Creator, even if it appears that they are "enemies". What they are doing is acting as a catalyst.

The harvest will be different for each individual. Most will be moved to finish their 3d experiences elsewhere. Few will ascend into the higher dimensions here where it will be better than in their wildest dreams. The negatively polarized entities will have to work off this karma in a very, very bad place...but they knew this when they agreed to do this. They have served us all very well by being as selfish as possible. Obviously the lower minions have no idea of the "bigger picture" and were simply contributing for their own personal gain.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
And why should I believe that?

If I'm quite right, people from the higherclasses and the illuminati will descent to the best dimension, while other people will not because they are all depressed by the "staged" happenings in the world ???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
And why should I believe that?

If I'm quite right, people from the higherclasses and the illuminati will descent to the best dimension, while other people will not because they are all depressed by the "staged" happenings in the world ???

You don't have to believe anything, it doesn't change the way my cereal tastes in the morning. I'm just trying to remind you that there is nothing to be "depressed" about. Your reality is based solely on your perception. Change your perception, change your reality. Remember you decided to incarnate here at this time. You are here because you wanted to experience this. Despite sometimes feeling alone, overwhelmed, depressed, etc...you are never actually alone. There is help literally everywhere around you, but you must ask.

And don't worry about the dark cabal taking any ascension seats from anyone. There are forces at work much more powerful than you can fathom that are making sure everything is going along swimmingly. Everything is exactly as it should be, it can never be otherwise. That's an encouraging thought, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello to all.

Ive just discovered this post today and eventually spent more hours then I should have reading all of the first 20 pages.

I read a lot of the comments after the H_H person left too. Since the first 19 pages are very fresh in my mind, I wish to share my view here.
As I always strive to be, Ill try to look at the issue from an eagle eye perspective - as if nothing of the issue itself have any effect on me. I do find this technic grants you the most unbiased rationale and thus knowledge then allowing yourself to let your beliefs and conditioning speak out for yourself.
Im sorry If my english is not great im not a native english speaker.

Its no wonder H_H posts atracted and still atracts so much attention. The content he offered as knowledge is paradoxal in any shape or form you try to mold it in your head.
He have spoken and passed on knowledge in the exact same fashion as the christian credo always warned that Lucifer would, so its only fair that christians will get an immediate red alert.
However, he showed no need to stress out the 'knowledge of the universe', so to say, itself. Instead, he constantly stressed out that you should NOT believe any of it blindly, and even more on saying that the whole deal here is about you - your experiences, your choices, your magnitude.

The overall perspective of his entire set of posts is exactly that. I feel, IMHO, that anyone who believes his main goal was to make others believe him, should read trough his posts again.
If he says, constantly, 'do NOT believe me blindly', how can you ever judge the knowledge he passed on? He could not have made more clear the intent of NOT believing him if you dont feel its right.

The victimology card could be played here, by stating that the more easily influenced people will believe all his words because of the strong ressonance and perfect eloquence it all have. But guillable people shouldnt be treated as poor babies who need to be taken care of and kept out of dangers. They are the ones who need the most to stand and think for themselves.
And the only way this can happen is if they have to deal with negative feelings of being betrayed and cheated upon.

So, we reach a new paradox - if H_H is exactly who he claimed to be, he would indeed be acting in the best interest of, at least, guillable and naive people. if H_H is a hellbent, deceiving individual, he is ALSO acting in the best interest of this same people.

Since we can no longer claim that his target were the easily influenced people, we are left with those who are able to discern and who dont take anything for granted. And for this second group, its very clear that H_H spent MOST of his time suggesting you the many benefits of living a positive life, by YOURSELF, eventually leading up to the Union, explicitly claiming, over and over again, that this process does not need and in fact wouldnt work out with external intervention.

That plain idea is undistortable, devoid of corruption. It advocates nothing.

Those who feel that he "only said inspiring words to make you believe him" falls into the naive and guilable category, or at least, into the category of people who (so wrongly IMHO) think the guilable oughta be shelled and protected from harm.

Bottomline, I dont think the knowledge and history of good and evil he presented should be the main concern of ANY of us. You can absolutly dismiss it entirely if you choose to, and no harm or karmic fault will be upon you if you so choose.
Far more important is the reminder that you are here to live a positive life - something anyone can easily feel in their hearts, with no words, or emotions in the way. And all of his many examples on how and why to stay on a positive path were pretty much bulletproof from accusations of being deceitfull.

Im sorry for the very messy text. It was very hard for me to ellaborate my toughts in this complex matter, specially in english.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I hold a Masters Degree in Comparative Literature and a bachelor in Philosophy. I have also studiet the RA material and the Cassiopean material and lots of other “conspiracy” stuff out there for many years now.

Not bragging, but it’s a fact that I have read a lot of literature and discourses of high and not so high quality. I am a skilled and trained reader and interpretor of text in other words, and that was the point I wanted to make before I continue. By the way, english is not my first language.

I just recently reread the full Hidden Hand discourse and I felt like adding my two cents to the mix and hopefully get some feedback on it.

What is very interesting is the “copycat” thread that appeared not so long afterwords. It’s called “Opportunity knocks again” by a guy who calls himself “Illuminator13” and you can find it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It took me about 5 seconds of reading and I knew that this was a hoax. In fact, the very first sentence gave it all away: “I am one with access to the knowledge of The Bloodlines who you believe are "Evil" and whose actions you disapprove of.”

"I am one with…”. Who talks like that? It comes of as pretentious and fake from the very start. His answers are short, he has the sophistication level of a stoned out high school kid and he even get defensive many places.

The interesting thing about this is that it allows for a comparison. Here we have an obvious hoax to compare Hidden Hand with. This is of great value in my opinion, and I would like to hear what people have to say about this.

If Hidden Hand is a hoax it’s on a whole other level. it is very very hard to produce a discourse of such a high quality as Hidden Hand did. And he did it in the span of just a few days answering “live” questions.

Sure, he could have comed “prepared” having read the RA material and other stuff. But that doesn’t really explain things for me at least.Because I know that I personally would NOT have managed to pull of a stunt like that. Not by a long shot. And as I said earlier; I am well read, I know how to express myself, and I’m pretty intelligent overall. I would bet my bottom dollar that I could have beaten “Illuminator13” on the copycat thread though

The point I’m trying to make is that producing such a coherent, multilayered, and highly sophisticated discourse over the span of a few days is a great acheivement in and of itself. Any writer knows that being “original” is very hard. And I’m not talking about just the info he presents (some of it is similar to the RA material yes), but it’s much more the way he presents it.

He really has “his own voice”, and he really adds to what was already known in a very meaningful and even sublime way. Could any one of you pull this off? Please answer this question if you choose to reply to this post…

His knowledge sounds “incredible” yes, but also very logical at the same time. He really stretches and challanges most peoples way of thinking and understanding the world. He has this uncanny way of giving words to stuff that you feel you’ve “always known” once you hear it. This is not an easy thing to “haox” (unless your name is Shakespeare, Dante, or Nietzsche).

Even if most of what he says is “made up” it would be very beneficial for many people cought in the “dualistic trap” of hating the “rulers/elite” to actually see all the negativity (both in themselves and “out there”) as catalyst. That’s how my own personal journey really started (before I knew anything about conspiracies etc). The turning point came for me when I started to see everything as catalyst for growth. This truth can be verified by anyone willing to take a deeper look into things. And this seems to me to be the main point he wants to get across (no matter who he is or is not). His main point is 100% valid in my experience.

By putting out and emphesising the perspecitve of the “rulers/elite” as having made a “sacrifice” to provide this catalyst for humanity he actually makes it easier for people to “forgive” the elite/rulers and let go of the whole “us against them” mentality (dualistic trap which leads nowhere (David Icke understands that these days. Alex Jones still has some way to go here though
).

So, overall he comes across as highly spiritually developed, intelligent, sophisticated, and his main points are highly beneficial if understood and integrated correctly at a deeper level (not by just blindly accepting his word for it (which he discouraged several times pretty strongly). You have to see these things yourself as your own experience).

Anyway, that was what I wanted to share on this subject. If there is any comments or questions I’ll be glad to have further discoussion about this.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

Yeah, I read the first few pages of illuminator13's post and I wanted that 10 minutes of my life back

As far as negative people teaching us things; I mentioned in another post how this is true, a really bad person came into my life and now I am the wiser for it. This does not let the wrongly motivated off the hook IMO though. It is not their intention to educate only to harm and serve themselves. HH attitude was kind of like "do not oppose us we are doing these negative things for your own good" that just does not set well with me.
There was a chinese philosopher that said something like "give evil nothing to oppose and it will burn itself out" then someone else said "evil triumphs when good men do nothing" I do not see these two thoughts as opposing one another but rather as two different tactics in dealing with the wrongly motivated.....seems like most of the time if you can see a bad person coming & stay out of the way that works pretty good.
Having said all this I do understand forgiveness; it releases you from someone elses nightmare and keeps others from having power over you, it is really a gift to yourself.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I didn't really feel that HH is trying to "fool" anyone here. You can do all it takes to deal with evil without ever opposing it. Opposing is a mental attitude and focus, and not what you say/do.

You can fight a person without ever being opposed to that person inside. He attacked you, so definding yourself was necessary. Doesn't mean you're opposed to him or "what is happening", you are simply dealing with the situation as necessary.

Those who are in the mental state of opposition are usually not much better than what they oppose. Opposer/opposed are two sides of the same coin, and coins can sometimes flip...

You can oppose your father half your life, and then when you have children you realize you have become him.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

Good point; interesting I will have to think about that.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
According to the Terra Papers, "RA" is in connection to the "God" Marduk, who, after being left in charge of mankind, was responsible for many of the mental blocks and "blindness" that we experience in the first place.
edit on 18-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
He fails in his own predictions:

" I am prepared to give you some things coming down the timeline, that you will be able to look back
upon, and verify my predictions retrospectively.
The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that
the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of
the month. Our Financial Institutions will later call in all loans. There will be many bankruptcies and
foreclosures....

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end
of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some
circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much
earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this
will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and
times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and
when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are
National and International.
San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fail, in his currency prediction and uninhabitablity of San Fran and Damascus....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Yep, I know. Great way for people who want to discredit everything he says to be allowed to do so. He repeatedly said he did not want to be believed, and he also said that any channeler giving exact times and dates was most likely mislead.

Contradicting oneself is a trait of both the wise and the fool. All I know is that his core message is 100% valid in my own experience of reality. And that is to to use/view negativity inside/outside as catalyst for transformation and change.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Allright, I just "got it".

What hiddenhand is explaining is in many ways very VERY similar to satanic teachings, and with that I don't mean devilworshipping but the "right hand, left hand path" kind of stuff. I can conclude that he is just somekind of satanist, which got all his storys based on theory's by LaVey, Crowley and others. Now there's nothing wrong with this, buttttttt

I really doubt if there will be a so called "harvest" at 2012, there are many predictions which originate from religions and none has happend yet.

What I also conclude, and this is very believable, is that our whole society we live in is based on satanic teachings, which is kinda interesting. For example the whole service to others: You lost your job, you got welfare, you got time to seek another job, etc. This is a small example of how their plan works, they (government) help "others" which is beneficial for their own good, the "other" has time to seek a new job, and wil eventually get one if he really wants to and is highly devoted, which is an example of "the service to self" which is in some way negative for that person. This is just a really small part of the "bigger thing".

I hope you understand, this is my own interpetation of the whole damn thing. I like it because you can actually manipulate their system, and let it malfunction which has negatieve consequences for them, if you just know how to do it

I believe this story, but not the whole thing, I dont believe the "harvest" kind of stuff, but the rest can ben very true.

edit on 22-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My opinion is that the individual was simply a well versed fan of many of the same works that a lot of us admire here. His/Her main source of inspiration was the Ra material. Which I find to be very potent. If I had to bet money on one single channel being legit, it'd definitely be Carla.

Now once you have your highly regarded source (the Ra material) you simply change the vocabulary, and expand upon the Ra universe without contradicting the source material.

When we take in new information, we cross check it with our current reality tunnel, or our current map that we use to navigate reality. If we get enough accuracy dings, we lower our skeptical shield. The Ra material was an excellent and pristine target simply waiting for a skilled writer to come along and use it to shoehorn in some nice fiction.

Was the author profound? Perhaps. But anyone who has studied the Ra material knows full well that STS entities are serving creator by providing catalyst. This is directly stated in the material at least once that I know of.

I'm much more interested in how Carla could rattle off a coherent and Deeply complex response that remained consistent over hundreds of questions. It's like no human I've ever seen before. Now if they would only release the audio for free so I could study her speech patterns further. I take much from the Ra material but I have a lingering suspicion that the cleaned up text makes her seem much more otherworldly than the actual audio.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blargg
Now if they would only release the audio for free so I could study her speech patterns further. I take much from the Ra material but I have a lingering suspicion that the cleaned up text makes her seem much more otherworldly than the actual audio.

Ive heard some of the audio and its terrible. Ra talks with no pitch, tone, pause or emphasis so it is very hard to follow. Couple that with the fact the tapes are old so they are hard to hear in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know it was the 80's but I really thought they had decent recorders back then. I suppose they worked with what little funding they had. Based on what I've looked at from the text to watching interviews of Carla: It can either A)Not be the same person (i.e. the material is legit) or B) Carla is a linguistic genius. The only speaker who approaches Ra complexity -on the fly- that I know of is Chomsky.
edit on 22-2-2011 by blargg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join