It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Move to new thread if necessary, but the documents below deal with the same subject matter as Hidden_Hand spoke of. May not be *completely* related but...

I came across these three original documents on a laptop i bought from Craigslist.

Can anyone make any sense of them?

First document:
I have seen the text of this document copied onto one website. This document appears to be the original.

"Divine Plan"
www.scribd.com...

Accompanying Documents:
The following two are letters that were also with this document on the computer:

"Gramps"
www.scribd.com...

"VKD"
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Interesting find. But I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. It will distract you from what is really important. Go back to trusting your own senses. There's no such stuff as "whistleblowers" or "conspiracy theory experts" that "know" anything that they would tell you. Everything that cannot be proofed to yourself by your senses is hearsay and does not play any role.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by delux

This find is too interesting to leave here. I suggest you start a new thread highlighting this material so we can have a proper dialogue about it. Perhaps someone on here knows something pertaining to to it or it's writer.

Once again, excellent find!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very cool.

I was referred to this thread by a non-related site. Not referred, I mean just well like you know?

The page mentioned ATS and this thread. I did a search and voila!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
After reading this thread the information read was accurate in it's subject involving spiritual matters; however, the predictions were obvious to play into his negative polarity - fear.

And of course, if he were to tell of perfectly accurate predictions then the Law of Confusion or your right not to know would be infringed upon thus hurting him more than helping him. Excellently played out.

Also, you got to understand that there are probabilities in every manner and the predictions might be true at one moment and the next the probabilities change as they are always changing due to the free will melding of the entities involved in paving the path in the future (you).

As for him being true to what he said about being an insider, I don't know - and I will never know, but he definitely told more than he should have hoax or not.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thank you SO much for bringing this thread back. IMHO this is the greatest thread ever to hit ATS! This got me into th RA Material Law of One. I wish we could be afforded another window. Thank again!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by delux

I read them. Seems like who ever wrote them was really into some new age philosophy, and was well read on the subject. But what smells so fishy to me is that you registered and posted this on the same day, on a post you would have to have already known about...which is kind of old. How did you hear about it?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
After reading this thread the information read was accurate in it's subject involving spiritual matters; however, the predictions were obvious to play into his negative polarity - fear.

And of course, if he were to tell of perfectly accurate predictions then the Law of Confusion or your right not to know would be infringed upon thus hurting him more than helping him. Excellently played out.

Where does YOUR information come from?

Where does YOUR opinion of negative polarity come from?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

My information comes from many different sources; but most of all myself.

This thread is informative but not my cause of seeking but only another gem in the trash of the internet.

The world has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
At what point in tome did you realize that you completely lost control, and do you think you will ever get it back?

Are you aware of the revelations that have never been described to human knowledge that we soon to be revealed?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by delux

Hi Delux~ You bought the laptop on craigslist.... Do u mind telling me what state or city the person who sold you the laptop came from?

Thanx,
Godz~

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
what is done with the harvest?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
what is done with the harvest?
and
are we being poisoned so much in foods and everything so that we do turn a blind eye to injustices, for the negative harvest?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

I wanted to ask WHO is your "Creator"??? In terms of the harvest, I assume that we must all stop the in-fighting against the puppetry by masters unseen. We must unite in our Father's Love and look for our redemption, offering an open hand and heart to all in need.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

---------Love barrier------------

1) Can you explain the core differences in perception between Illuminati and freemasonry?

2) Is "Illuminati" as conscious field, a "thing" or an "idea" a "symbol?" and do you consider contemporary life that resonate with it, as victims of it?

3) What would you consider planetary Templar dominance to be? And why is it necessary for the Illuminati to achieve this?

4) Do the Illuminati consider Templar dominance to be the path of least resistance and why?

6) Referring to the symbolic references found in the "Tree of artificial life" Can you give me a brief description of how External Merkaba Mechanics work, and how you would utilize them?

7) Can you define any "core" truths found in the "New Age Movement"?

8) With all seriousness, can you define the difference between the chicken and the egg, from an evolutionary prospective?

---------Love barrier------------

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
FYI:

Hidden_Hand created his/her account on 10/19/2008 creating this thread.
The last post by this member was on 10/24/2008.
The last time this member logged on was 10/25/2008.

Those of you who are posting questions to H_H, will never get a response.
Either this person posted a hoax and disappeared or posted valid information and disappeared.
Either way, this person has disappeared from this forum (unless said person is lurking w/o logging in or created a separate identity to log-in with.)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
All of you failed to validate this man based on history, There are a few historical figures he could explain that would have validated him or invalidated him. no disrespect intended but this guy if he was for real could have been tested with a few names from antquity.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I would like to know if there is any possibility of opening up a new thread with hidden_hand?
I really enjoyed the thread and I believe all that I can understand of what has been delivered thus far.....

DOes anyone know if hidden_hand has been heard from since this thread terminated?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theliamo
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I would like to know if there is any possibility of opening up a new thread with hidden_hand?
I really enjoyed the thread and I believe all that I can understand of what has been delivered thus far.....

DOes anyone know if hidden_hand has been heard from since this thread terminated?

It's me! I've been here all along

what do you wanna know are kid ?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join