It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Failed at every "prediction", I bet he will fail the remaining, like the ones regarding San Francisco and Damascus. Learn the lesson, don't believe "blindly" what some people has to say, no matter how "coherent" they could be.

We can only speculate "why" this person made this thread. Disinformation? Who knows... we could discuss the whole day about it, about his reasons. In any case, that's why EVIDENCE of claims is so important to achieve the TRUTH.

Hidden Hand lied in many things he said will happen. Debunked. End of story.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
reply to post by blujay

None of his predictions came to fruition. Just another lonely, bored individual.

I must concur. I just made a respnse about it but for some odd reason won't appear. In any case, he failed in every prediction, so I think it was debunked since then. I don't see the point in searching for "secret" meanings or whatever. He lied. Debunked. End of story.

EDIT: Now I see my previous answer above, odd...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by JackHill]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Clearly Jack, you just did not get it.
There was nothing to debunk and there was plenty there if you knew what you were reading. Sorry.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by JackHill

Clearly Jack, you just did not get it.
There was nothing to debunk and there was plenty there if you knew what you were reading. Sorry.

Sorry, but what's supposed to be "get" if the guy clearly lied about the coming events? Please, enlight me.

Oh, and I didn't debunk anything, the guy did it by himself.

I won't say the message wasn't pretty interesting; the concepts were very well explained and pretty coherent. But when he decided to say what was about to happen, giving approximate dates, he missed all of them.

So, if he was lying about that, why should I trust about the other stuff he posted? Please...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Hey guys READ LAURENCE GARDNER THE BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI to know the real power holders and stop bragging about ats members who offer to answer questions.

The member of so called has given opportunity of asking questions .

Stop complaining ,bragging and belittling and try to ask intelligent questions so that it is useful for all humanity.

Ask good questions ,if you dont like it forget it ,why are you belittling the member .Learn to take responsibility for your decisions and actions

The change has to happen within us and not to others.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I am absolutely not mistaken that
a.Living in this planet itself is like a prision
b.We have lost touch with our original purpose in life of working and uniting with the one cosmic creator
c.Instead focussing on earthly temptations and creating reincarnation cycles for yourselves.

This requires high esoteric knowledge of self ,self inquiry then people can understand which currently is out of scope of most pf the people of the planet.

I also know that this reality is a illusion including money ,power and wealth meant
to keep us in this dimention and stop us from progressing to higher dimensions.

God bless them

I have read blood lines of the illuminati by Laurence Gardner.
I have questions for you

1.Are the families mentioned in the book are the ones really holding power
2.Can you elaborate as to how we can get rid of this reincarnation cycle
3.Can you describe how life is in the next dimension .I assume it is more of love and compassion.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by user22009

Just to let you know...this user HH came and went some time ago. Some other member's might be willing to discuss with ya though.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You have karma to pay.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi, having discovered this thread yesterday morning, ive just spent the last 40 hours reading the whole thing, i got up to page 38 and gave up, im not lazy but could someone just tell me did Helping_hand come back? i think not probably.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i meant hidden hand. Ive started calling him helping hand as it seems more ironic.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
No he did not come back.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

funny that Deckard, cos thats exactly what he said would happen. I was sort of hoping he d come back for a bite, and whether what he said was truth or fantasy, i really quite missed it when his posts stopped. i wondering what he s doing now, probably something dispicable like moving someones cds around into the wrong cases, no seriously, i wonder what he is doing.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You are in a place where one part of the people say the information was very helpful (and some found the solution through it) and others say it's a lie. Now what would be the most easy thing to do?

Now if I have the feeling there is something to it I would simply ask a person that says it helped me find the truth. Hint: Do it in private because those who know do not engage in open discussions anymore. They know it is totally fruitless. You can't fill a full cup and there's lots of full cups around.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yes very true if you take the whole of ATS what is missed is this entire propaganda on Ats etc is mean to distract us from from our true purpose.

which is between now and probably 2012 there is a chance of everyone to leave all these materialistic things and atone for our sins and move to the next dimension.

Our true purpose is to evolve to higher beings and not reincarnate back in this earth and we all have a wonderful opportunity as one global community to make this happen.

Only global meditation might lessen the impact the adverse effects of what is to come and spread genuine love and compassion.

latest news is Saudi and probably the US premier investigative agency are attempting to bring in Wahabism in Iran with funding from royal family according to a leaked intelligence document.So do not be distracted by israel alone as the real players might be different.

unconfirmed news is that they want to destroy all in Meccca to pay the way for Wahabism.Notice the number of new buildings coming up in Mecca removing the old ones?

Unconfirmed news
Also blaming North Korea for the blast seems to be a false flag operation to
1.Move all the americans to the FEMA camps
2.Take away their rights including guns
3.Like 911 seems a inside rather than outside operation

Research to know the truth.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by loisthegriffin
Hi, having discovered this thread yesterday morning, ive just spent the last 40 hours reading the whole thing, i got up to page 38 and gave up, im not lazy but could someone just tell me did Helping_hand come back? i think not probably.

Oh boy, I feel very sorry for you!

The OP got every prediction he made wrong. That shouldn't surprise anyone, as it was just a mish-mash of every mystical cliché around.

I don't know who's worse - the person who writes the fiction, or the person who believes it and fuels it...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Physical timeline is linear.

Edgar Cayce's timelines are off too.

I believe Nostradamus timelines are off too.

I've had premonitions that happened 30 years after I had them.
------------------------------------------

I'm not saying anything is true or not.

But I know better then to judge anything on hard-core physical linear timelines.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I wish to meet you, hidden hand. Preferably in a neutral setting. I am more than worthy.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Iron_Disciple
I wish to meet you, hidden hand. Preferably in a neutral setting. I am more than worthy.

Is not everyone worthy?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by loisthegriffin

Oh boy, I feel very sorry for you!

The OP got every prediction he made wrong. That shouldn't surprise anyone, as it was just a mish-mash of every mystical cliché around.

I don't know who's worse - the person who writes the fiction, or the person who believes it and fuels it...

It depends on what timelines are activated.

The times are changing fast, plans are being blown around by strong winds of the free will interaction of the inhabitants of the planet.

Nothing is 100%.

Also to add, you got to remember he is supposed to be spreading fear that is his purpose, negativity at it's greatest.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Actually open discussions is the best way.

There are many seeking...that are silent and do not wish to reach out. Through the open discussions, they can weigh and measure others paths for themselves.

There is really no reason that I see to use private discussions, for spiritual things. Sharing is for the many, not a 'one'.

Just my take, each to their own. But there are many here that understand the value of openly discussing spiritual things. There are much more silent eyes then spoken mouths.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder, and rightfully so, for one can only understand what they are ready for.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join