It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itscooltodisinform
Wow LowLevelMason, you're really adamant about being the one to prove this guy a hoaxer. Too bad your "well thought out replies" are emptier than a McCain speech.

Your living up to your name, disinformation agent. I always said there's at least one, and it looks like your the one whose willing to believe whatever someone tells you as long as it fits what you wish was real. Too bad your retorts are emptier than the OP's original hoax, which is saying quite a bit.

You're going to feel like quite the donkey's rear if you ever do move up in that 33+ tier ladder. Just remember if you make it to the 33rd degree, it doesn't matter if you spit on the bible or kiss it, either way you've "made the right choice."

There is absolutely nothing more amusing than someone whose read debunked conspiracy theories and still believes in them. Don't worry - the 33rd degree is honorary and has nothing to do with spitting on the bible or kissing it - never happens. You got that from the old Jim Shaw debunked book that anti-masons pass around, except Mr. Shaw was never ever a 33rd degree freemason. But oops! Won't let the facts get in the way now will we? "

BTW I find it highly unlikely that you are a 32nd degree mason. Your reply to his "if you ever make it to the 32nd degree" line reminded me of what a child would say to another child as a defense strategy.

I really couldn't care less what you believe. If you knew anything about freemasonry you would know that the highest degree is the 3rd and the obsession with the 32nd degree is conspiracy theory fantasy.

And by the way, your entire post reminds me of a child would say when he gets angry

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Considering that ATS if often full of hoaxers I find your replies understandable. However your attitude sucks. Everyone who has responded to the very well written post by hidden_hand is "gullible". Why don't you just go post somewhere else? Why even read here if it annoys you so much? Look, I don't believe everything I read on ATS. But I don't need you to tell me what is a hoax and what isn't - I'm intelligent enough to make up my own mind.

Hidden_Hand: I've enjoyed reading your posts if for nothing then the unusual ( for ATS "whistleblowers" anyway ) fact that it isn't bullet holed with bad writing, grammer and typos. May I respectfully recomend that you choose another venue next time? ( I like ProjectCamelot myself ). In anycase I'm still reading with an open mind but sceptical mind.

I pity the day that a real whistleblower comes here. Any one remember DenverMD? I thught his post had merit too, but in the end he was chased out by some of the VERY negative people on this site. ( Use Search )

I've been guilty in the past of believing people with "insider" knowledge who ended up being exposed as frauds - I am the person I am today with the insight I have today due to that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hidden_Hand, a question to you.

I have very few dreams now a days, but I had one last night, and it urged me to pose a question to you. I find it amazing that out of all the topics the universe has to offer, it offers me this, plus the added benefit of not remembering the question itself.

To be honest I believe is the greatest respect one could offer to another. It is at the core of humanity and for me to try and go against it now would be a disservice to myself.

Hidden_Hand, I have, for my whole life searched near and far for answers to questions. Questions concerning who am I, and to such, I am happy that I have found the inner truth, and will be happy going to my grave with it.

When I read your words I am compelled from within to explore their complete meanings and truthfulness. I am forced to examine them to the fullest. And I am charged with comparing them to the truth within me.

I have heard you explain that your justification comes from a higher source, and that you are hear to help us ascend the spiritual ladder back to the oneness.

I have seen the evil your lineage has wreaked on mankind. I have seen the schemes and plans your family have concocted for self defense. I have seen this globe taken to the edge of self destruction. And I have seen the true prognosticators.

The hour is quite late now, and the final judgment is fast approaching. I have been as truthful with myself as my Divine creator has allowed me to be. I have seen far more than any mortal should be allowed, with purpose.

I have seen into your collective hearts. I have seen the bewitching force that you claim as your god, unfairly captivate your hearts. I have seen the anguish this has caused in some of your numbers, and I have seen the tears flow like rivers. I have seen the pain and suffering of your family as well as mine. Those tears represent the Divine himself.

It is now up to each one of us to face the truth we have inside and decide who and what we truly are, and what we truly stand for. You can continue to submit to the powers that be, to the end, or you can rise up against tyranny no matter where it is, or what form it takes. If not, we will all stand before his final judgment, together, as equals. My our Divine Creator have mercy on us all.

Hidden Hand, my question I pose to you, with the greatest respect and humility, Who will you stand before when we are all called home?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

No, I don't think so. Its a hoax and I'm going to continue posting and if you don't like it you will get over it. I'm not here to please the crowd, and I'm not doing anything against the T&C.

And it doesn't annoy me at all, its actually quite comical. You couldn't ask for better ATS entertainment than an overt hoax without proof that people want to believe in. He even created a sock puppet account its so obvious. And yet, there's always at least one

Hidden_hand is doing nothing but using his hoax cover to opine on the same new age cult theology that a large portion of ATS loves, if it wasn't for this the thread wouldn't be half this long.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by Merigold

No, I don't think so. Its a hoax and I'm going to continue posting and if you don't like it you will get over it. I'm not here to please the crowd, and I'm not doing anything against the T&C.

The question that comes to mind is, why are you here? If you have no interest in what he says and you will continually disbelieve it, why waste your time on some goofy conspiracy site? Go ride a bike, write a sonnet, or perhaps try spelunking. I find it rather pathetic that you go out of your way to disprove the authenticity of someone you could care less about.

And it doesn't annoy me at all, its actually quite comical. You couldn't ask for better ATS entertainment than an overt hoax without proof that people want to believe in. He even created a sock puppet account its so obvious. And yet, there's always at least one

Comical? Anyone who's reading your responses can tell that your aggravated about the information Hidden_hand is giving out. There is no smiley faces, even if there were your sentences reek of anger. As for sock puppets, well for every one of those, there's a disinformation agent

Hidden_hand is doing nothing but using his hoax cover to opine on the same new age cult theology that a large portion of ATS loves, if it wasn't for this the thread wouldn't be half this long.

Who cares if he is? The eloquence expressed in his delivery of a grand "story" is enough for me to enjoy, as it is for others. What his bloodline embodies has nothing to do with a new age cult theology. It's all about history, something he's been trying to set you straight on. I would recommend the works of Zecharia Sitchin and Robert Morning Sky, but you seem far to stubborn to enjoy having your mind blown.

PS: The highest degree is not the third degree. My father in law went up to the 28th degree before leaving for "religious reasons". Nice fake out there buddy.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The question that comes to mind is, why are you here? If you have no interest in what he says and you will continually disbelieve it, why waste your time on some goofy conspiracy site? Go ride a bike, write a sonnet, or perhaps try spelunking. I find it rather pathetic that you go out of your way to disprove the authenticity of someone you could care less about.

I don't really have to tell you why I am here. Why are you here if you get upset that someone doesn't believe a hoax? And I don't think you've noticed but the site is bigger than this thread, just because we have 1 hoaxer doesn't mean every thread is a hoax. Sock puppet much?

Comical? Anyone who's reading your responses can tell that your aggravated about the information Hidden_hand is giving out. There is no smiley faces, even if there were your sentences reek of anger. As for sock puppets, well for every one of those, there's a disinformation agent

Its quite clear that you are very angry that anyone would dare question the authenticity of someone who claims to be of a "royal bloodline" but can prove neither that they exist or that he is a member. That your so angry about it you accuse everyone else of being angry is really not my problem.

Oh, and, I'll tell you a secret: hes not giving out any information. He read a new age theology book, watched The Secret, and is now repeating it.

Who cares if he is? The eloquence expressed in his delivery of a grand "story" is enough for me to enjoy, as it is for others. What his bloodline embodies has nothing to do with a new age cult theology. It's all about history, something he's been trying to set you straight on. I would recommend the works of Zecharia Sitchin and Robert Morning Sky, but you seem far to stubborn to enjoy having your mind blown.

Then why do you keep responding with such anger? Don't like me pointing out the inconsistencies and the fact this is a hoax? Don't respond then. I would recommend you read the works of actual legitimate historians to find out the truth, but you seem far too immersed in fantasy and that would blow your mind.

PS: The highest degree is not the third degree. My father in law went up to the 28th degree before leaving for "religious reasons". Nice fake out there buddy.

PS: The highest degree is the 3rd degree, there is no higher degree in freemasonry. Other degrees are optional, do not confer rank, and the obsession with the Scottish Rite degrees is conspiracy fantasy. You go from 3rd degree to 32nd degree in 2 days, so nice try telling us about your father. Everyone seems to have a father who left freemasonry when they are anti-masons, as if they believe this somehow makes their story legitimate. For some reason you completely ignore all the other concordant bodies which the Scottish Rite has no control over, and the fact that they have 0 power over the blue lodge.

What all these charts do is create the erroneous impression that regular Freemasonry is composed of many degrees and that either the 33° of the Scottish Rite or the Shrine is somehow pre-eminent or superior.

It is claimed as an Ancient Landmark of Freemasonry that there are but three degrees in Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master Mason, including the Holy Royal Arch. Freemasons know that this "landmark" only dates from the union of the Grand Lodges of England in 1813, 2 but—with rare exception such as the Swedish Rite—the convention holds that a regular and recognized Grand Lodge of freemasons only recognizes these three degrees as "pure Antient Masonry" and holds itself sovereign and independent of any self-styled body conferring or awarding other degrees.

That said, Craft Freemasonry in North America has developed a close relationship with the Royal Arch and Scottish Rite. These, and other bodies, confer additional—not higher—degrees.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Deleted.

[edit on (22/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Gullibility is only wrong where someone is being slighted. Frankly, I don't think there's much shame in giving something or someone the benefit of the doubt only to be proven wrong. I'd rather live with a mind slightly too open than close it to all possibilities, thus forsaking the opportunities to learn. I've mentioned in previous posts that I don't care much whether Hidden Hand is genuine or not because either way, I've had my mind opened by his/her words. They've given me something to think about and therefore I feel enlightened rather than fooled. These thoughts and discussions will help me to formulate and hone my worldview. The more you put into your mind, the more you get out.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

wow that guy is f*d up! i think i saw your name on the GFL thread somewhere, and now you're believing this too! You're somethin else man, keep up all the good work.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hidden_Hand;
Thank you for the information you have shared with us. As you will be leaving us this Friday I would be interested in finding verification for other possible sources of information for this knowledge. You have mentioned the "RA" changelings, but I also see similarities in three other sources which have been discussed in this and other forums on the internet. I would appreciate your evaluation of the information coming from these sources in the light of your messages. They are ACIM (A course in Miracles, alledgedled channeled by the Christos), The Edgar Cayce Material (In which the RA entity may have played a part), and the "Terra Papers". Can those of us seeking to continue our understanding of these matters find anything of use from these sources? Also you mentioned 2 prior contacts (1999 and 2003) can you shed some more light and specifics on those sources as I assume they are not to be considered privileged to those who ask? Thank you for your assistance,
Namasté

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Umm, are you refering to me? Funny I don't assume that this is even remotly true but is interesting neverless. I just have issues with some some of the fool hardy interruptions and accusations. I do however think that the person that came up with the thread has a bit of knowledge about some topics that I am interested in.

I do find that any postings that are this well thought out are worth the read wether fiction or not. I do have some issues with the story he is painting but since the poster asked to halt the questions I will ask later.

I also think that there are allot of antagonizers on many messageboards and it seems like this one is no different. I wonder how many people are paid to distract or if its just human nature.

I am waiting for him/her to prove me wrong however. And wondering if he will post again soon.

BTW: thanks for the compliment because I do consider him to have excellent writing/communication skills. I wish I could say the same about myself.

The one issue I have with his story is the negative aspect of it all. I would assume that ascension would require a more positive approach. I also think that the story goes against the 7 spiritual laws and would like further clarification about that. But that would require that he shows back up to answer our questions.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

I don't really have to tell you why I am here.. Why are you here if you get upset that someone doesn't believe a hoax? And I don't think you've noticed but the site is bigger than this thread, just because we have 1 hoaxer doesn't mean every thread is a hoax. Sock puppet much?

The section in bold is downright fishy. Anyone who won't state a legitimate reason for going to a thread that annoys them, tells me that this guy is a disinfo agent or has a rather strange agenda. Thank you for solidifying my claims.

Also has anyone noticed how much this guy tends to respond like Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure? I really was looking for an intelligent debate, instead I get stuck in the "I know what you are, but what am I" game. Cute.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Itscooltodisinform

Only someone with supreme levels of paranoia could think of something like this. Do tell me, why are you here? I want you tell me RIGHT NOW. Wait, you don't have an answer I like? Your a disinformation agent! Thanks for showing how paranoid you are.

I'm still waiting for you to say something intelligent. All you've got is endless rants and insults showing that you have no idea what your talking about. You let me know when you actually do some research and know what your talking about, or at least capable of acting like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hidden_Hand:

I wonder if Hidden_Hand has read something called The Law of One. I've only picked through it (having just stumbled on it after reading these posts)...but it reads remarkably similar to H_H's responses here.

www.lawofone.info...

So is this the hoax source, or is that book instead the "truth?" Maybe H_H could respond...?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Could you please take the childish banter some where else. They are a few of us here that are interested in this topic and would very much like it if Hidden Hand would come back and finish this which he started.

All you are doing is cluttering up the thread. No one is interested in how amused you are or how fun it is to "prove" hoaxes.

This arguing is very silly, pointless, and what level of masonry you have obtain is irrelevant.

Everyone on ATS is not a mindless unintelligent dweeb who can't discern the truth. We do not need you trolling the threads to inform us what is to be believed and what is not. I do not believe everything I read. I do enjoy lots of information from many different places. This happens to be a topic I enjoy. Please don't ruin it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
We bid you a good evening. Unfortunately I was unable to be in attendance yesterday, due to unforseen events. I will now get to your questions.

Im wondering if you can help me. My name is Shelby David, and I am here for the coming trials and tribulations. I am a part of Quetzalcoatl, or the rebirth of it, as far as I know. I know many of your words to be true because I had already re-discovered these truths through finding that which resonated most with me through the various belief structures of this planet.

Good evening Shelby. It is good to 'see' you again. It has been a while old friend. Would it surprise you to know that we were 'expecting' you?

Quetzalcoatl is also a Sixth Density Group Soul (Social Memory Complex). Some refer to Quetzalcoatl as an "Ascended Master", although he would be most amused by that title, knowing as he does, that 'Mastery' is still some way off at this point for him, as well as it is for ourselves (as Group Soul Lucifer). One can be accurately described as having 'Mastered' a particular Density, though Mastery of the entire Creational incarnation Cycle does not occur until one has once again attained submergeance back into the One Infinite Creator. We may choose to do so once attaining 8th Density ascension, or, once may choose instead to progress up to the next Octave of Densities, and begin a new cycle of Creational incarnation challenges.

This is my first time on earth in a long time, possibly ever. I have known for quite some time and been told by another from one of the bloodlines in your group that I do not truly exist here.

You are correct in that you have not been here for a substantial period of "Earth-Time", though not that you have never been here before. The Group Soul Quetzalcoatl enjoyed many 3rd Density incarnational cycles here back in the Classic Aztec period. He struggled at first with perfecting Love love for others, which held back his progression for some time. However once he had came to the realization of our inherant Unity, he was able to see himself in others, and his (your) progression was rapid from there on in. Your Quetzalcoatl Soul Group attained Positive Harvest with a very impressive 76%, at the time of the subsequent Harvest. Naturally, when a Group Soul is undergoing an incarnational cycle in 3rd Density, It's individualized Soul portions (ie, you) are the ones who are doing the actual physical incarnations, with the "OverSoul" (the "Higher Self") of your individuated Souls acting as the Energy anchor in which the individual Soul sparks are "stepped down" from.

You spent a long while working your way through the 5th Density, the Density of Wisdom, or Light. This was due in the main part to an over abundance of Compassion (which is not a bad thing, as Compassion is one of the main things you work on at 4th Density). However, to Graduate from 5th to 6th Density (the Density of Unity), one must learn the balance between Compassion, and Wisdom. The 6th Density is hence sometimes known as the the Density of Compassionate Wisdom, due to one having learnt the balance between the two. This required many incarnational cycles for you, which is why you correctly feel that you have not visited 3rd Density Earth for a long time.

Continuing....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Please answer my question.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I was not expected to show up, I originally had other previous engagements but I managed to get here at the last minute. One of the things I have remembered is that I am too under contract. I am a walk-in, if that makes sense to you, so my human family is not like me. I have spent a long time traveling to various densities and helping in the various revolutions there.

Your insight serves you well Shelby. This not only applies to you, but your entire Soul Group.
Quetzalcoatl (the Macrocosm of yourself) has been busy for the last two cycles working with a 5th Density group on Alpha Centuri, who were experiencing similar prombles with an overabundance of Compassion, at the cost personal Wisdom. You recently completed your assignment there, and were eager not to miss out on the glorious opportunity to be a part of this Great Harvest. Whilst your Group as I said, did eventually learn to balance Love / Light to Graduate into the 6th Density Unity vibration, you still are very much prone to extreme compassion, and rather than take the usual period of time/space (anti-matter universe, where we rest between incarnations) you were keen to jump aboard this 3rd Density space/time whirlwind at this point, to be of assistance to your fellow Beings here.

My problem is that my memory has malfunctioned, and some of the things that I have remembered from my previous existences do not correspond with your words. I have met Lucifer and his generals, on more than one occasion. I would appreciate any information you may know of that could clear up my confusion as to why my thoughts are so jumbled, because I know what my path is clearly and I am awaiting the starting point, but I am not completely clear on what truly is happening here. Thank you for your time.

You have indeed 'met' with us (Lucifer) before, on many occasions. We have worked together on various Council and Confederation assignments. Use the gift of your 'Dreamtime' communications (which are important communications from your OverSoul, and many other Sources whereby information is "downloaded") to 'plug in' to your inner data-bank. Begin recording everything you recall upon awaking, and do not give up on the process, even though it is hard at first. You will begin to slowly make sense of the information which is being "downloaded" into your subconscious mind. When you become proficient at this, and can use your 'Dreamtime' as a method of inner communication, ask our Infinte Creator to remind you of your time in the Zeta Reticuli system. You will remember then our last period of Service together, I would hope with much fondness.

Sadly, my time here is only permitted until Friday, therefore we will not likely communicate again after this message. So I wish you the very best with your Assignment here my friend, both your individual one, and that of your Group Soul. I ask that our Infinte Creator bless and guide your path. We look forward to seeing you on 'the other side' when this grand ride is over.

Our Love, Wisdom and Peace be with you.

You mention Alcyone ... it's interesting there's a celestial map of it at Hoover Dam. There's also a compass, framed by signs of the zodiac.

Indeed. Just like in Hollywood productions. We hide the Truth right out in the wide open. What humanity is offered as "Science Fiction", more often than not, is actually Science Fact.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

What do the winged statues, commissioned by the U.S govt, guarding the entrance at the dam really represent? Is any of this collection of celestial symbolism found there connected to your luciferian/alien/equinox/transformation agenda?

That is actually very simple. You'll note that the feet point directly downward to the earth, and the hands and wingtips point directly up to the sky. The Life-Force Energy flows into the human mind/body/soul complex from the earth up through the feet. The Intelligent Energy from the Infinite Creator flows down from above and in through the crown chakra. The wings represent our (Lucifer's) inherent Divinity. You'll also note that the figure is seated. "The seat of our (Lucifer's) Power connects Heaven and Earth, and all things must pass through us".

Other questions I have, and sorry if you explained this. Are these bloodlines the wealthy, as most assume, or seemingly ordinary people (including celebrities and politicians, etc), blending in with society, going relatively unnoticed, but yet contributing to your cause in the grander scheme of things?

The names you know, have no real power. Sure, they "appear" to have lots of power, in the way earthbound souls perceive power. Our wealth makes the million and billionaire "celebs" and corporate bigwigs look like a child's pocket money. Our wealth is Family wealth, which has passed down through the generations over thousands of years. True wealth however, is knowing deep in your heart, that you and your Infinite Creator, are One. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of 'God' (Infinite Creator), and all these things shall be added unto you".

So part of this question could also be, are all of them aware they are part of this bloodline, or are some members oblivious to this connection they have? Are they informed of this at a particular age? For example, how and at what age were you told you belonged?

Yes. If you are Bloodline (Family), you are born into it, and you are raised this way, from birth. There is no other way. I want to be clear on this Bloodline issue. The ones you know, they are of earthly lineage. Yes, they have their place in the Family, but the Real Power lines, do not originate from this planet.

I have probably found this the single most insightful thing so far. It helps me to understand the answers to some of the questions I've asked.

I am glad. It is the probably the singlemost important thing that I have shared.

Unfortunately, its connotations also alleviate the 'NWO' of most accusations.

That depends upon your perspective. Does it alleviate the Negativity we have perpetuated? No. Does it alleviate the pain and suffering we have caused, and are causing upon the planet? No.
Does it alleviate that we are closing our End Game scenario, and soon to openly come out and offer publically to "save" the failing political and financial institutions with our esteemed Leadership? No.
Does that mean that you should give into and feed the Negativity? No.
Does it alleviate that we will have to spend a Cycle in Karmic restitution, to balance this lifetime of overt Negativity? No.

Does it mean that you should use the Negativity as the tool that it is, to show you that which you are not? Yes.

Remember, always, that this is a beautiful Game that we are playing here and co-creating together, with our Infinite Creator. And that "off stage" (between lives) we are the very best of friends, and that no one really "dies" and no one really "suffers", except in the Game. The Game is not Reality. Reality is Reality, and you have the Power to Express your Reality within the Game, once you have learnt how to do so.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You are essentially saying that a soul can only choose positivity in a world where negativity also exists. If there were no protagonist in this world, there'd be no opportunity for a human soul to choose 'good' or 'evil' and thus prove on a spiritual level that they deserve one afterlife fate over another.If we only had positivity to choose from, we'd learn nothing and our souls would manage to prove nothing.

Exactly.

That is the reason why we came. It was a great Sacrifice for us. Hard as it is to comprehend from within the mental confines of 3rd Density life experience, we do it, because we Love you.

An extremely basic concept but one I'd so far managed to overlook. Unfortunately, for those of us who love our Earthly existence (or rather, the potential it has), it's rather difficult to come to terms with a concept whereby suffering and slavery are as natural as love and happiness and that only after this Earthly existence can we ever be free.

I understand. Our job is to provide the Catalyst. Your's is to use it. Can you look beyond what your eyes are showing you, to find and express Love and Happiness in a world of Fear and Distress? If you can, you will be as a Beacon of Light into the Darkness. Will you succumb to the Darkness, or will you stand and shine your Divine Inner Light? Only you can make that decision for yourself.

Think about this:
If the One Infinite Creator, is Infinite, and has created everything that Is (which It is, and It has), then does the Infinite Creator not reside within all things?

When you can see the Divine spark of the Infinite Creator, even within those who would mean you harm, the strong grip of the illusion will begin to lose it's power over you.
"Love your 'enemies', and pray for those who persecute you".

Thank you Hidden_Hand. Whether you're genuine or not, you've certainly got me thinking and learning.

You are very welcome.
I am genuine, but, would it matter even if I were not? Remember, it is not who the messenger is that is of the greatest import, but rather, it is the nature of the Message itself. I wish you well on your journey Home. We will see you on the other side, and we'll all have a good old laugh about the parts we have played in this grand drama.

Is there any way to cancel this restriction? Because i could be just very lazy or under this kind of spell and want to know wich one it is. Does sleep paralysis have anything to do with it because i get that from time to time with or without shadow figures.

There is. Research and employ Psychic Shielding techniques. There is much information on the internet, so I need not spend the little time we have left going into that. Read many sites, and listen to your Inner Voice. Your Soul will guide you if you ask it. It speaks in the language of Feelings. When it "just feels right", usually, it is.
No, sleep paralysis is unrelated. That occurs when your brain "awakes" from the dream state before your body. Whilst going through REM deep sleep, it is natural for your body to become paralyzed during the REM cycle, so as to prevent possible injury whilst dreaming. Sometimes when you awake too quickly from a dream, your body just thinks you are still dreaming, and thus the REM paralysis continues for a while, usually until you "shake" yourself awake, often due to the difficulty to breathe.

And another question. Is it possible that our essence can be destroyed in the coming times or is that just another scare-tactic?

No. Your essence can never be destroyed. You are a unique part of the One Infinite Creator. You are an Eternal Soul, currently residing in a physical shell that you could call an "earth-suit". Your earth-suit will perish, but YOU cannot die. Nothing can destroy the Infinite Creator, and you and the Infinite Creator, are One.

Continuing...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join