It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Like a video game. You play to get to the next level. However - if you know the "cheats" (knowledge) you can skip the game to the completion.

What would be the point of not playing the game?

Because it's a crappy game you buy with an all-sales-are-final, no-return policy. It's a got some good visuals, a few interesting missions, some cool secrets but mostly it's overhyped crap with better marketing behind it than having good plot or playability.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

i used word religion becose he talks about creator and names him lucifer (our soul group)(illuminated one)

thats like telling you you are a slave , have a nice day

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
do not belive this guy.
for TPTB to make new religion they first need to seed it to the people.
i know lots of these sound nice and cool and even real.

these are not.

if you belive you live in prison you will. (law of attraction)

all this is designed to confuse you or even turn to belive that lucifer is cool and he rebel against god becose he cares lol

i read all of this couple times and even this people admit that they lie! so if they lie about 1 thing why would i belive another?

You should believe in yourself. It sounds like you don't. And you defenetly have picked me up the wrong way. I have not used religion or anything in that nature. You clearly do not understand this topic. My advice is seriously leave this conversation.

If anybody is really brainwashed and confused it would be you. Your actually really paranoid.

Seriously. I just couldn't come to terms in trying to explain to you what the luciferan goals are. The illuminated ones are here. I understand there part in this world. I will not dicuss it. HH gave as much info as he provided. Sometimes to much information kills everything. You certainly have misunderstood everything.

You better not be accusing me of been a liar or anything of that nature. That would be an incredible outlandish claim for you do not know me and have nothing to prove that anyone lied.

The issue comes back to you on that one. "lack of understanding."

Peace.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't like riddles.

Believe me - I understand MY concept of positive and negative. For me everything is creative energy.

But I would never make reference to Lucifer. I might make reference to a negative energy force.

So I am wondering why you did. Why you used that specific label.

You say you understand your concept of positive and negative.

But do you really understand positive and negative at ALL. If you have your concept what is the main concept ??. Isn't polarity basically two sides of the same coin. There is no real personal concept to this. It just is.

What is your interpretation of Lucifer?

Do you even know? Or you just making assumptions on what other people of said? I got the hunch in your post, that you associate Lucifer with a great negative feeling? Am I correct in saying so?

Lucifer is a being of light. He is energy like you or I. Someone represents him on this planet. Many people have the energy of Lucifer within this universe and many people in all forms of energy can represent him. Lucifer is the master governing all lower entities and giving the polarity of light and darkness to this world particulary. Lucifer is the many player to all the consciousness within this universe.

I do not feel comfortable in making any more personal references of him. But to understand Lucifer you must understand the cosmos, how we are all connected and most importantly understanding yourself. The energies of Lucifer goes far beyond the current 3rd and 5th dimensions. HH I think already explained this early on.

The luciferen intervention is involved in aligning the lower vibrational entities of every dimenssion below 7 to balance and harmony within this universe. This is done by the use of polarity, free will, creation and other forms and laws. There are more. But the idea and task is to bring the experience that you now are in. eg "this world"

This was created by my own soul group and the luciferen angels. Yaweh is also involved. They are Angelic non physical beings that govern the 7th dimension. They are not evil or good. There is no war between the angels. There is no quarrels between Lucifer and Yaweh. Deception was here for you to figure out. It is essential that you come to your own senses and your own truth first. It is you who is the answer to this world and everything that exist within it. The Luciferen intervention was never there to misguide you, but give you the experience for you to fine yourself again on your own (but help is provided always if you needed it along you way) Evil and Good is a delusion. It is just another false form of polarity. It doesn't exist beyond the 5th dimension. To experience the both ends of the sprectrum is still you experiencing you as you are, doing something bad does not change who you are as the same goes for doing something good likewise..

In my own soul group we wanted other life forms to experience this multidimensional experience of growth in all ways to balance and harmoney. We took a big risk in doing this. There is no comeback if everything goes wrong. This universe really is dependant on this world.

I cannot stress this enough..
The 7th dimensional construct didn't have to do this. We didn't have to come back. They did not have to create this world or intevene with life on this world at all. As HH said we did it because we love you and it is our responsilibility in our realms of existence to create life on other worlds. We are all one and we are all creators.

This ascension is vital for the transition of this universe. I do not know if HH has mentioned this, but you are the ones we have been waiting for. You came as a mortal living in amnesia (no memory) To start all over again from the beginning and find yourself through the face of this world. Souls groups from all over the cosmos have incarnated here to be involved in this great experience. The concution of all life from all walks one one planet within this universe was never attempted before in this way.

Hope this make all sense to you all. Bring your light your alll the light there is

Peace

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

i never directed that at You i was generising.

i just saw this topic and feelt a need to warn people reading it.
in these days its so easy to fall for somwthing.

all this guy does is misinfo. trying to make you wonder is god there etc?

i dont belive in god as writen in bible etc. i belive there is omnipoten beign that vreated everything but this guys explanaiton is just wrong. it feels wrong and its smells setup ... (my opinion)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Somebody needs to create that computer. It's obviously your very premature on this field. You need to start opening the mind and finding the soul. Otherwise your just flesh waiting for the grave.

You need to start remembering. Today.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The thing is though....even if negative polarity has its place here and now...the negative polarity will have to give up this polarity eventually to move forward. They will have to abandon the negative polarity eventually. It will not serve a purpose in the higher dimensions. So the negative polarity chooses to remain in the lower dimensions because it is where their negative polarity is of use. It is their comfort.

So dont be fooled in thinking negative polarity is a path one should take. If one does, they are just bucking against the order that has been placed.

When one see's that good and evil are more or less flesh and spirit....then good and evil have a place. The flesh is one path and the spirit is another.

Flesh and Spirit are not illusions. Over come things of flesh....this is real and important.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

No one ever assumed that the path of ending or completion is negative. No being in this universe has taken the path. For one would know you meet a black hole.

The human mind cannot understand past negative and positive. If I do evil it does not mean I'm bad. If I do good It does not mean I'm good.

It just means im experiencing something like art. In my soul group we are the light bringers of this universe. Though some of us became a decieving being so we would fall for you to show you the way. No entity above the 5th dimension is bounded by polarity.

Polarity exist here because it is necessary for the lower vibrations to experince both before they fully embrace the light having gone through the darkness. This earth was designed for this purpose.

I myself Am not a dark being. But I know the importance of having darkness on this planet to create evolution and the completing the purpose of pulling you all to the light.

We are all light.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

thatys a new age mumbo jumbo in MY OPINION. im in no way bashing you

i belive in soul and some kind of entity thats above us all but come on lucifer?

i belive they distorted holy scriptures of christianity and not only it for thier purpouse

but this guy and 1 befor him come on. he even says he has to go to rome

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I totally understand the purpose of both. I have no issues with either, they both teach me. But there are differences that will cause my path to go different ways, causing more illusions of time to pass while I reap what I sow through my karmic cycle.

For a while I walked the path of thinking one only needs to be a little bit more of service to others then of self but my mind has changed due to me seeing the karmic cycle work.

I believe I am here with a soul group also, and our negatives have helped all of us. One's catalysts was a catalysts for us all. Our discovering that are hard times were set up to awaken us and humble us has been a light to us. But I also have seen how the karmic cycle can be very long and like a broken record.

I dont think its so much that a baby is destined to become a negative opportunity to the world but yet the environment and its nurture in life leads that baby to be that way.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I'm perfectly fine in my understanding. Simplicity is to not speak beyond understanding of the majority.

Next question.

How do you know what you claim to know.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

To make a point - - New Age is probably one of the oddest oxymoron there is. There is nothing New about New Age.

Especially in comparison to Christianity which in reality is a New Religion.

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Annee]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Like a video game. You play to get to the next level. However - if you know the "cheats" (knowledge) you can skip the game to the completion.

What would be the point of not playing the game?

Because it's a crappy game you buy with an all-sales-are-final, no-return policy. It's a got some good visuals, a few interesting missions, some cool secrets but mostly it's overhyped crap with better marketing behind it than having good plot or playability.

You didn't buy anything - it is given to you as a gift.

The gift is in the unwrapping.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
First in foremost, to believe this thread with 100% certainty is terribly naive of everyone. I disbelieve the christianity vs luciferian reference, I consider it's plausibility, but in the end I'm on the side of disbelieving the reference.

One thing I like to point out is that the planet is in the 4th density vibration and is pretty much a 4th density planet. This is the end of the 75,000 yr cycle which means all souls are harvested no matter what's there progress as stated by RA.

: I am Ra. One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between 75 and 76,000 of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

Hidden hand has stated:

In many ways, it is actually in our own interest that you are prepared for the coming Harvest. Just not maybe prepared in quite the way that you would like. Still, even then, you are choosing the Negative Polarity with your own Free Will decisions, with a little 'help' and direction from us. Souls are Harvestable in either 'extreme' of the Polarities, one could say.

It is very important to us, that the Polarization of this planet is Negative at the time of the Great Harvest. That means Service to Self orientated, as opposed to Positive, Service to Others. We require a Negative Harvest, and you are doing a fine job of helping us to attain our goal. We are very grateful.

Hidden hand has pretty much stated humanity in general are choosing the Negative polarity and we are harvested by the extreme of our polarity, so are we and earth going to experiencing a 4th density negative earth? Humanity collective conscious is on the Negative polarity, and we are service to self oriented. RA stated the Orion Empire is heavily influencing earth (Which contradicts hidden-hand statement) and is on a mission of recruiting/enslaving, if so have they done themselves a great job of recruiting humanity collective conscious to the negative side?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Still don't get it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What is being said by certain others here is that Ra (The Law Of One) and this hiddenhand have some very conflicting understandings about the works of things.

The only reason a negative polarity is hoping that there is a huge negative harvest is so they still have a place to place their powers. This goes back to the whole misunderstood idea of a anti Christ and Christ, Satan and Jesus.....

Here, in the flesh, powers rule. To be of more service to others instead of service to self will move one on to a world that powers are not ruling. The density Hidden hand claims to be from is said by the Law of One to NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE for a negative polarity. So hidden hand is claiming something is possible that goes against one of the largest challenged materials which is the Law of One. This should concern people in that Hidden Hand comes on here, makes this great thread with all of this info that sounds EXACTLY like the Law of One material.....but yet certain things are totally different. Those certain things are misconceptions about a negative polarity.

Yes everyone makes it to where they need to go eventually, we all will be sifted one way or the other. But why drag on in negative polarity. Hop on board and be of real service.

All of these people that feel that what Hidden Hand says does resonate with them, they need to look into the law of one....it took years for this material to develop and is much much more interesting then this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
First in foremost, to believe this thread with 100% certainty is terribly naive of everyone.

As I've always said: "the only one anyone can believe is them self".

Hidden Hands has his perception from his personal "knowledge".

The RA Material was channeled. If you have ever channeled - you know - perception/interpretation is still a factor. As ancients would describe glowing orbs/ships as "Suns of God" (or Suns descending from the Heavens (sky). Describing something you have never personally experienced or have real knowledge of - comes from your perception.

Even two people having the same experience - - will give a different description/perception.

Then there are the Terra Papers - - and other ancient Myths.

--------------------------------------------------

All anyone can do is open their minds to their guides and "listen". Take the message from your own guides.

Detailed discrepancy debates - - - on this - - to prove one is more right then another - - is a waste of time.

Interpretation from "man in the physical" is distorted. This information can only be interpreted from the perspective of an energy soul/Light Being. Light Beings in "the physical" are still partially veiled and can only realistically understand the essence of the message - - - not the clarity of it 100%.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
What is being said by certain others here is that Ra (The Law Of One) and this hiddenhand have some very conflicting understandings about the works of things.

The only reason a negative polarity is hoping that there is a huge negative harvest is so they still have a place to place their powers. This goes back to the whole misunderstood idea of a anti Christ and Christ, Satan and Jesus.....

Here, in the flesh, powers rule. To be of more service to others instead of service to self will move one on to a world that powers are not ruling. The density Hidden hand claims to be from is said by the Law of One to NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE for a negative polarity. So hidden hand is claiming something is possible that goes against one of the largest challenged materials which is the Law of One. This should concern people in that Hidden Hand comes on here, makes this great thread with all of this info that sounds EXACTLY like the Law of One material.....but yet certain things are totally different. Those certain things are misconceptions about a negative polarity.

Yes everyone makes it to where they need to go eventually, we all will be sifted one way or the other. But why drag on in negative polarity. Hop on board and be of real service.

All of these people that feel that what Hidden Hand says does resonate with them, they need to look into the law of one....it took years for this material to develop and is much much more interesting then this thread.

Aha.

Now the click. "conflicting understandings" BRINGS AWARENSS AND THUS BRINGS A SOLUTION.

Conflict was created for evolution. In other words the polarity of negative and postive cannot exist without each other. People who disguised themselves like myself and beings who came as mortals to experience this world did so to play the game. The game involves you. Some of our soul group incarnated as negative polarity beings to bring the balance between the two polarities that exist on this universe.

The game is bringing humanity into the next stage of growth.

There is no conflict with the higher realms at all. The only conflict that exist's, is in you. The conflict around you, is what you manifested in you to the outer reality.

The luciferen agenda is something you do not understand. There are thing's I would like to tell you but I cannot on a public forum. But if you like me to explain a few things email me.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You didn't buy anything - it is given to you as a gift.

The gift is in the unwrapping.

Mwaaaaah! I was suckered totally! In that case it's the coal in my Christmas stocking. I suppose then the gift is somehow squeezing it into a diamond but I ain't Superman. Yeah, heat, pressure, and time. That sounds about right.

[edit on 9/20/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Actually there are two harvests.

Hidden Hand stopped short of telling you what takes place in the first harvest. If you go back to the scripture he quoted in Revelation and read the continuation of it, (which he so amusingly ommitted), you will see that the first harvest is the grapes. They are to be cut and run through the winepress. Their blood will run into the street.

Also, if you look at the insignia of the Arch masons it is the symbol of a winepress.

The grapes are the truthers. They must be done away with so that TPTB can maintain their powers over the others. Why are we grapes? Because we are free thinkers and independent. Grapes vine all over the place with a mind of their own. Jesus said "I am the vine." He also said those who follow me (in speaking and living truth and gentleness) will bear fruit. Grapes bear fruit. Wheat does not. It is straw.

"The others" are the wheat. They have the hive mentality and the uniformity of blind obedience that *they* are looking for. Wheat grows straight and uniform just as it is planted. They will do as they are told.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join