It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Go to David Icke forums. Then click the 2012, Consciousness, ancient civilzation category

The Sacred intevention of earth will be there.
Love and light.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I do mention that i've read half of the posts and now i can say that i do regret the time wasted reading a bunch of non-sense. First of all:

1. Why does it matter what is happening on 2012- if it will happen? You are here to learn along with all of us and to try to understand who you are. The rest is just .... nothing... even death...

2. Quite interesting the theory about the universe as a fractal , with the Logos and the 8 dimensions, but, man, in order for primary energy to exist than someone else has created it, therefore what you think as the Creator, is just the expression of something even greater.... We are young and we are learning --- there's no point to do abstract thinking.

3. Nothing dies --- i agree; what i do know more is that if is the time for someone to die, then nothing will prevent it... 2012 or another day... So, people, why worry --- if you don't have any regrets in this life, you should not worry. Have faith in you cause you will be judgeing yourself after life.

4. There's no good and no bad --- we think as good or as bad.... Try not to think as the way you did before, try not to feel as the way you did before... In a lake, you see the moon reflection; in a river - thousands light rays.

5. You say you need a negative harvest by 2012.... This seems that you are still a low dimension entity... Why ? A superior being does not has any goal in doing something ( a goal means a cause and a cause brings an effect)--- you have a goal in order for you to ascend to the 7th dimension... Maybe you are here to learn this lesson...

For now, I think is enough...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahavira
I do mention that i've read half of the posts and now i can say that i do regret the time wasted reading a bunch of non-sense.

I promise not to legislate your perception of non-sense.

Non-sense to one - is not to another.

And the world continues to spin.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I concur.

I will also highlight that Hidden Hand presented a huge amount of information as to why a negative polarity is sought by his group.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthumesis

what relevance has for your inner developement what other think or how it might see an event ? Haven't you found already your path so you need others oppinion in order to define it? Your life is your path - and no one could tell you better than yourself... Non-sense is thinking about things with no immediate value to your developement --- just like a child who' s barely walking would be thinking to be the next world sprinter... This is the way of knowledge : first learn to walk, than become better by training and maybe, one day you will become the world best runner....And the process of becoming the Runner will show you what it means - not thinking about what it might means.

What ideas and how HH is seeing his mission has no relevance for your developement cause his path is not yours.... And if you want to fight negativity, then be good and just to all around you.... And understand the resonance laws....

With all my consideration

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If you are what you say you are

The only proof that you could provide me is to turn me into a vampie, im being serious

But if you are one i respect for telling us your bloodline story and so what.
peace.
i will see you soon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
HH.

Lucifer is here on earth.

Trust

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahavira

And why would one fight negativity? I don't need to fight anything as that would be negative.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
HH.

Lucifer is here on earth.

Trust

Who and What is Lucifer?

Is Lucifer - good - bad - indifferent - just doing the assignment?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthumesis

Good, this means that you are already a RUNNER : above good and above bad, the same no matter what happens to you and around you... That is the catch - of being a RUNNER...
... But it's just the beginning...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You will find out.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You will find out.

That is a bogus answer I am not interested in.

Now - do you have a real answer or not?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

You will find out.

Everything in life is bogus. Everything in your life has to be answered by you. No one can answer it for you. When I mean you will find out. You will redixcover you and see through deception/darkness to meet light.

Bad and evil is not what it seems. Though some human beings misunderstand it. Light and darkness cannot operate without each other.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You will find out.

Everything in life is bogus. Everything in your life has to be answered by you. No one can answer it for you. When I mean you will find out. You will redixcover you and see through deception/darkness to meet light.

Bad and evil is not what it seems. Though some human beings misunderstand it. Light and darkness cannot operate without each other.

I believe the Terra Papers/Ra Material. Nothing exists but energy itself - - everything is a thought creation/illusion. The Creator is conscious energy - we are all ONE of the Creator.

You are the one that claimed Lucifer was already here. Please give a straight answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You will find out.

I believe the Terra Papers/Ra Material. Nothing exists but energy itself - - everything is a thought creation/illusion. The Creator is conscious energy - we are all ONE of the Creator.

You are the one that claimed Lucifer was already here. Please give a straight answer.

I did give you a straight answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

So there is no Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I said Lucifer is here.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't like riddles.

Believe me - I understand MY concept of positive and negative. For me everything is creative energy.

But I would never make reference to Lucifer. I might make reference to a negative energy force.

So I am wondering why you did. Why you used that specific label.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
do not belive this guy.
for TPTB to make new religion they first need to seed it to the people.
i know lots of these sound nice and cool and even real.

these are not.

if you belive you live in prison you will. (law of attraction)

all this is designed to confuse you or even turn to belive that lucifer is cool and he rebel against god becose he cares lol

i read all of this couple times and even this people admit that they lie! so if they lie about 1 thing why would i belive another?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

I am not confused. Not even a little bit.

What religion? Was someone talking about religion?

Prison Planet would be a creation - a level of understanding - a level of vibration.

Like a video game. You play to get to the next level. However - if you know the "cheats" (knowledge) you can skip the game to the completion.

What would be the point of not playing the game?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join