It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man caught making sweet love to car wash vacuum cleaner!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In my teens,lets just say it was down to a bored experiment whilst I was hoovering my room.

I won't go into details,but it's quite painful. Kind of bounces of the sides really hard. Sort of thing you only do once "just to see"

Did I just admit to that? Oh dear,loook at me mum,are you still proud?

I have no shame

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That wet vac was begging for it......sittin there taunting the world with it's sucking and blowing...lookin all good and whatnot. She knew that he had been drinking and clearly led him on. And at $0.50 a go this was consentual.

Moral of the story here folks....that vacuum had it coming.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder if he wined and dined the vacuum before taking it to it. I wonder if vacuums are fun on dates? :w:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Unacceptable.

Everyone knows it "Bros before Hose"

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is this what they mean by the phrase "Hose Job"??? And has the Wet/Dry Vac in his garage filed for divorce because he cheated on it???

Seriously, how'd you like to be the Public Defender or Prosecutor who gets assigned this case?? How could you not crack up in front of the Judge? For that matter, how is the Judge going to render a decision without balling up in laughter??? I know I couldn't!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Unacceptable.

Everyone knows it "Bros before Hose"

I want to thank you for making me spit Mr. Pibb all over my new LG monitor.

Unacceptable indeed.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wonder if he ever got mad at it and smacked it around. Would he then get more charges like domestic violence. Some men will just take what they can get. :shk: LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One advantage that I can see using a car wash vacuum is that you don't have to worry about the hose being plugged. Can you imagine the letter that guy would send to the manufacturer praising it's power?

If I were the manufacturer of that particular vacuum I'm not sure what I would do with such a letter. Circular file it? Or have it framed?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

Maybe the fact that it fit in a hole thay small didn't leave the poor guy with any other free options.

Thanks to the OP for posting- gave me a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Seriously, suction is supposed to make it bigger, I have heard that it works too...

But I don't know about a public car wash,

I mean...what happened exactly?

Did the cops catch him?

They didn't point guns and tell him to put his hands in the air did they... kind of really, really awkward if they did no?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
And hey!

He paid for the car wash... right?

So isn't that prostitution?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
And wait...

Exactly how old was the car Wash he was at?

Can they charge him as a pedophille?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
and... lol, sorry, this just really intrigues me considering how strange American laws have gotten...

Would this or would this not be considered consentual sex?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That's is a lot of questions my friend.

Sounds like someone's hankering for a vacuuming.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Only if they hook it up to one of those new realistic Japanese androids.. Just not into mechafetish personally...

seriously though, I would love to see how this bust went down... the expressions on the faces of the parties involved would have to be priceless

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Oh Dear Lord, check this out: Vacuum Sex (not graphic)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
haha to each thier own

what I seriously don't get, is why you see this sort of thing every 30-60 days in the news...

It's allways guy with neighbors horse, guy with vaccum, guy with Tree...

It's not the act, not at all it's ... why the heck if your fetished out that wierd... do you have the impulse to do it outside?

On some level I think these people want to be caught... not sure how that works psychologically... but it has to be the case.

Because if lets say I was staring loveingly at my Towel Holder one fine day... I wouldn't get the urge to run it out back to do it in the yard...

I'd like to think, I'd show a little discretion... if not for myself, than for the appliance of choice which if you care enough about it to make love to it, you should at least try to avoid it's embarasment

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

So he "received sexual favors" from the vacuum? Does this mean she was arrested too? Or was it a he? Or was it a he/she? And in relation to your title SD, this is more like desperately sickening love. Then again, perhaps the vacuum has a variable suction strength button...

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

OMG you are have got to be kidding me. I think after 15 years anything would feel good. ROFL SD you are not right.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join