It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes--New Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am currently reading Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes. I can't say that I haven't heard a lot of the stuff before although he goes into great detail explaining everything, overall great book for any conspiracy nut.

But what is really intriguing is that the author has hidden little codes throughout the book and given you these cryptic clues in the back on how to decipher them.

For instance, he writes:

Chapter 6: 7: 8: write down the words in this symbol [] then write down the letters that coincide with these n(u)mbers. 32, 4, 100, 10, 89, 22, 36, 44, 20, 22, 36, 10, 22, 1, 36, 45, 100, 175, 32, 3, 19, 8, 4, 100, 36. Then move ea(c)h letter right of the alphabet two times. Write that down. Then write down the letters that coincide with these numbers. 18, 11, 2, 9, 20. Then use the atbash cipher to find the cipher (k)ey.

Now, I've done the first part (all the words in the [] symbols), I'm not really sure that it makes sense I think some words mean other words that sound the same and if there's typos it's because that's what was written:

sea 153 fish new In The kingdom think of worshipping the blood of the for ripped in to madness fighting slaughtered and certain you are The Beast money and order Under know brethren secretly haunts the land slaves they made of the people producing revolution

So those are all the words from inside the parentheses. Now I'm wondering if you all could help me with the rest of the code?

This page explains the atbash cipher if you don't know what it is.

Thanks for the help!!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Shocka]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

for those not familiar with the basic premise of the book, any chance you can explain Brandon Levon's stance on things, sum up some of the other thread with regards to his views. I've been on the thread in question alot as a contributer but am too sleepy to write much this morning and have to go out soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i forgot a word:

sea 153 fish new In The kingdom think of worshipping the blood of the weak for ripped in to madness fighting slaughtered and certain you are The Beast money and order Under know brethren secretly haunts the land slaves they made of the people producing revolution

And as for his views Cosmicpixie:
They're not much different from some of ours...He believes that the world was started by a race of reptilians or just human-like beings that came down from space and populated the earth in something of a variation of the story of adam and eve.

He's very Christian and believes that there's a code hidden in the bible (he makes a good case for it as well, he's not just saying that). and he believes that the Masons wrote the bible or what was later the Masons... etc...

It's really a lot to explain though and some of it doesn't make sense but i couldn't seem to put it down last night

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

I already know what he thinks as I was on the thread for pages contributing ! I just wondered if you'd give the readers a synopsis. By the way, he is not a Christian ! He is not any religion !

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why don't you get the book and read it yourself?

And yea I guess he's not christian but he does believe in god or a god type thing. Intelligent design...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
Why don't you get the book and read it yourself?

And yea I guess he's not christian but he does believe in god or a god type thing. Intelligent design...

As cosmix pixie has stated, there is an existing thread on this book and the author is a contributing poster.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is the orignal text. It is encoded into three different ciphers.

Old World Secrets the Project Omega Codes

dkna cko oyrxhryr b gkaxkabwhkm ki uhmor efhgf
dkn fbpy jyym zyo kmzd zhyr ayuyujya dy ki wfy ibhwf
fbpy mkw jyym ikackwwym ika kmzd zyo wk dkna
ywyambz nmeahwwym uyyq k eybad ki ymzhcfwymuymw
ki wfhr h ryy tnrw hmrwybo wfhr qmkezyocy rfknzo
mypya jy ohruhrryo ki wfy uhmo ki wfy rxhahw ki wfy
xakuhry jaybo dkna ibuhzd bmo dkn rfknzo mkw jy
oybo...snn vit vsfo ot ncsqf sqc xduo su gdbi zcucqacqu tm
oic bidqbi tm rftvnczlc sfz oic oqdc jficqjotqu tm cocfsn
njmc ott vicoicq jo ju cbitcz jf oic csqu tm toicqu vjoi ktdq
atjbc tq icnw bisflc oic uweez tq btdquc tm oic vjfz vjoi
ktdq hqc soiu ktd sfz vitcacq uisnn duc oiju jfmtqgsojtf jf
asjf uisnn hc isdfocz hcktfz oic vjui tm zjcjfl zsku... bz kd kb
k bpt dz tzv ke k pcg nt epnkjt bfzvjg fpaauc dz gku k wkru
pjj ikwfdb ze avqjklpdkzc ze dfkb oczyjugwu bz epi dz
npcokcg dz gz ykdf pb fu zi bfu buu ekd qu kd jkeu zi qu kd
gupdf ze dfu vc uduicpj qjvu bot...

Sincerely,
Brandon Levon

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I know i just finished reading the book yesterday that is just the cryptogram. I'm trying to figure out the other codes.
I have one of the codes done for chapters 9, 10, 11, 12. Do you want the answer or do you want to do it yourself?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

yes i've read your thread on this and i've read his book.
this thread is about the codes hidden inside his book

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No actually I got stumped on the cryptograms and haven't really tried to do any of the other cyphers yet. So if anyone wants to take a crack at the the cypher have at it.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I've got the book . I just thought if you spent some time explaining the book first you might get more people interested in cracking the codes. otherwise people don't know why they should be interested in the codesand what they might be about.....

never mind

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: Corrected link.

new topics

top topics

join