It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk, Land of the Master Race

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
Master race really? If it wasn't for America the master race would be hailing Hitler and buliding him palaces. Shouldn't the "master races" superior intelligence and uncanny physical strength trampled the Nazis in a matter of days? I mean with that type of advantage what went wrong?

For the last time america didn't save us poor British from Germany, they helped towards the end.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Ha ha - this made me laugh - the IRA made the UK run a mile not once but twice and that was an army of less the 500 active soldiers the first time in 1921 when you supposedly had the greatest empire in the world and the IRA established the Republic of Ireland in 26 of the 32 counties and the second time when screwed up the north - master race my eye.

Thanks for the laugh - man you should take that stuff on stage - its brilliant comedy

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by count66

Ha ha - this made me laugh - the IRA made the UK run a mile not once but twice and that was an army of less the 500 active soldiers the first time in 1921 when you supposedly had the greatest empire in the world and the IRA established the Republic of Ireland in 26 of the 32 counties and the second time when screwed up the north - master race my eye.

Thanks for the laugh - man you should take that stuff on stage - its brilliant comedy

Lets stop the British-Bashing shall we magicmushroom does'nt represent us all, besides it was apparently tongue-in-cheek as inflammatory as it was

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by count66

We have lost many battles,but we have nearly always won the war,and thats what counts at the end of the day.A superior army is one that can go the distance,and the British army has been going strong for centuries.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am british but consider myself to be a member of mankind

I dont know if you are being serious but if you are, I think we will be on opposing sides one day.

sovereign states, pah

think Britain is important, think again.

It is not the nation that is important but the people who run it. They can relocate to any land mass on this planet and continue pulling the strings.

We probably have no idea who is really in control.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Great - I shall notify the Irish authorities of the impending invasion seeing the war is not over in your eyes ha ha. Thanks for the heads up ha ha - seriously man - your killing me

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Saying there is a "race" of brits is like saying there is a "race" of americans. There are no such things. Brits are a hodge-podge of bloodlines from other countries, from the normans, saxons, and anglos, to the romans. Hell , the queen's bloodline is from the hanovers of germany, so where is your superiority? In your head, like your bad teeth.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
I am british but consider myself to be a member of mankind

I dont know if you are being serious but if you are, I think we will be on opposing sides one day.

sovereign states, pah

think Britain is important, think again.

It is not the nation that is important but the people who run it. They can relocate to any land mass on this planet and continue pulling the strings.

We probably have no idea who is really in control.

At the heart of things this is how we should all feel about ourselves. We are people that need to get along with each other, your country is not important because it doesn't matter what land we are from in the end just the striving for a better world, no one land is more important than the other just the same as no one human is more important than the other.

I really wish I could get around the feeling of being so proud of Britain so I could see the bigger picture, I just can't help it.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
insted of becoming banned for posting what I would really like to say openly but can't even here, I submit that england sucks and if you could all go back to your place of birth then maybe I could actually find a job and live a life because i have been looking for a job for 2 1/2 years. The government should also all die of cancer and never return. end.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ok well here we go I hope this will stop the British bashing with some facts...

1.Not all British have bad teeth

2. We were fighting WW2 with no help from the Americans from the begining and it was only by their sheer numbers that thelp helped us out *.

3. Most empires were built on slavery, but were not proud of it

4. Nationalization of the East India Trading Company made us an Great economical power (It wasn't only slavery)

5. People were opressed in other countries but so were people in our own

6. The Empire was bult on bloodshed and warefare as well, but so are other countries

I'm not excusing any of those days i'm mearly giving a balanced truthfull account of history.

* Note: During D-Day americans were advised to bring their landing craft further near the shore by British officers, the americans ignored us and ended up getting the people drowned inside their tanks which are still being found today, if you don't believe me thats fine My gran-dad was a frogman that did a huge amount of prep work for D-DAY he collects sand samples from france etc an told me this story. Also watch saving private ryan you can see all the tanks going straight in the water their too.

Sorry I didn't mean for this to turn into an american bashing thing, just illustrating a point.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KKinsane
insted of becoming banned for posting what I would really like to say openly but can't even here, I submit that england sucks and if you could all go back to your place of birth then maybe I could actually find a job and live a life because i have been looking for a job for 2 1/2 years. The government should also all die of cancer and never return. end.

England sucks!? I'm trying to work out what country your in.. A country where the English have taken over and stopped you getting a job! Maybe you haven't got a job because you haven't been looking hard enough or are bone idle!!!? However I think it's your last statement that sums up why you haven't found a job. "The government should also die of cancer...." Thats right, you haven't got a job because, it seems from what youve written, that you're obnoxious stain on humanity.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i hate jeremy clarson.
that bit about not crying infuriated me it reminds me of that school in wales that got buried in coal in the sixties, (please tell me were it was it wasnt in my time and the name escapes me)
anyway you never saw a single person not even the parents moaning their children i find that is quite disburbing and i hate people who go on about not showing there emotion, the 'stiff upper lip'.
i admire the people who can openly cry or any emotion instead of being zombies, surly people who let their emotions out are more emotionally stable.

and dont get me on to fox hunting ive lived in a village and seen what happens to those poor creatures.

dont get me wrong i love england and its history, i think some of the archtecture in britain is the most amazing in the world, the fact our heritage goes back so far, you name it i love it.
but i dont see how being the country with the biggest empire is so important.
surly the fact that alot of inventions and cures have come from britain, surely that is more inportant.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I like to believe the myth that Rothschild bought you guys out
for a few pence on the pounds.

And Nazi, US and UK Intel settled WWII with most of the arms development
going to the US.

Then the UK goes we need a Polaris missile and A bombs all our own
and US goes sure ask the man in "The City" for a loan.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Very funny...!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Yes its so true, we own and run America, Europe the ME and elsewhere just like the good old days. Most of the time we dont need to use the gun, the pen is just as strong, but every now and then we have to do a bit of ass kicking, and we use the old ploy of dragging in our US chums to get them to do the dying and foot the bill while we sit back and orchestrate everything from London. As they say somethings never change.

You're welcome for the peace brokering between England and France.

You're welcome for the military bailout when Hitler was knocking on your door.

You're welcome for the oil we protect and ensure safe shipment of to your country.

Let me say this, just because your country benefits from the efforts of others because its too teeny tiny and puny for itself to put together an army that can fight its own battle, doesnt mean you are in control. It means you drink too much tea and play too much shuffle board. Wake up, take a look in the mirror, and realize that if we wanted your money, your land, or your women, we'd take them from you at the drop of a hat.

Oh, and your welcome for TV, Radio, Electricity, Cars, Computers, Software, Solar Panels, ummm.... I could go on and on. But I think you get the point.

England sucks and is nothing without everyone else.

Go eat a crumpet and powder your nose nanny pants.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

"You're welcome for the military bailout when Hitler was knocking on your door."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like another yank with delusions of grandeur. Lets get it straight. The war started in 1939. America didn't get involved until 1942 after Great Britain and the Commonwealth stopped Hitlers advance with The Battle Of Britain. Once he'd been stopped on the western front he then turned his attention to the east and Russia.
Statements like yours makes me wonder what they teach you in your schools? We already know Hollywood makes up history. . . now it seems ordinary Americans do as well!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Regardless of whether the UK is or is not the land of the master race.

If you are ever confined in a room with someone from another country, and are forced to fight him in a contest, your so called ''superiority'' won't help there.

Have fun with your assumptions, but when push comes to shove they're worth nothing as long as you are not the origin of this supposed ''master race''.

I don't really see why some people are making such a hassle over this thread.

This *is* in skunkworks for a reason.

[edit on 20/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligent life

Go eat a crumpet and powder your nose nanny pants.

How old are you? 8 maybe?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

Anyone can list off a bunch of inventions.

But since you wish to do so I shall join in with just 1 invention that seems rather important to Americas history. Yourwelcome for the Atomic bomb...a weapon created with the help of British, German and I believe Canadian scientists.

You really think you could take our land from us at the drop of a hat? Please oh please come down to Britian, walk down a street with the American flag, claim that you are here to take over and just see if your tanks can protect you. Gang culture is rife over her, you hurt one person and you indirectly affect hundreds of people, you would quite literally have to wipe out entire towns and cities to get ANYTHING.

Having other people do things for us does not mean we are too small to do it ourselves, it means we are smart enough to get other people to do it for us.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by StevenDye]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by count66

I'm guessing you weren't around in the 60s or 70s? Or know that the British army moved into Northern Ireland to protect catholics from attacks by protestants? Or, indeed, that the IRA were funded by the American public ....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join