It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk, Land of the Master Race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well lets face it I knew it all along that the UK was the centre of the Universe, I mean we have had the World's greatest and largest ever Empire ever known to man, we have invented most things on the Planet, eveyone is jealous of us or hates us. Emperor Blair told us were having a Global war on terror and now we have puppet Brown telling us were having a one World banking system.

Well its nice to know that me and mine are in the safe place when the brown stuff hits the fan. When we are turning the Worlds Population into slaves its nice to no that we will be the ones in charge. We have done it all before havent we and we have and do train everyone else on the Planet be it finances or spying etc.

I knew all those lectures my dad gave me about us Brits being superior to all others would not be wasted on me in the end. Well I suppose that some one has to be in charge so it might well be us.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I'd star you if i could,but ATS is still stopping me for some reason.

Anyways.
For too many years too many people have believed that since Britain lost its empire it has had little influence on Europe and the world.
But we still have an empire,its just called the Commonwealth,and we still have power and authority,as recent events are showing.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yes its so true, we own and run America, Europe the ME and elsewhere just like the good old days. Most of the time we dont need to use the gun, the pen is just as strong, but every now and then we have to do a bit of ass kicking, and we use the old ploy of dragging in our US chums to get them to do the dying and foot the bill while we sit back and orchestrate everything from London. As they say somethings never change.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I despise the english blood running in my vains, Love the Scottish blood and proud of the Canadian I am.

However we are subject to Britian under the commonwealth and and through our Governor General I think.

But wasn't england almost bombed to nothing in a world war.

And brits are thought of to kindly for their harsh history an occupation of countries.

I guess you still can feel superior even being despised by many.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Being proudly British i can say..its a fact we run the world..everyone thinks its the states which is good for us i suppose cause we dont get hated as much, but still the stongest currency..still the best clubs and the conquestadors of the world. god bless the queen

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

hey we had to command and conquer somehow, and by the way even though are canadian, be gratefull for your heritage man, you landed up in a beautiful stable country because of it..im mean look how f++ked america is. also those Australians have it good, clean air good surf hot woman, stable economy!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
America will kick herself up just like she did before. Sorry but America will continue to be a Great Nation. I thought we are all people? Why is this becomming a whos better than who debate?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Well I suppose that some one has to be in charge so it might well be us.

The Queen has the world in her pocket.

Why do you think she travels so much and holds the most command on the globe.

The most Royalty a Royal can get.

And why is there no "King"?

Hail the ruler of Earth, oh mighty female mother lizard Queen.

"Ooooh, doesn't she look lovely?"

What better place to hide than in plain view.
Damn she's good!

But......are YOU a friend of the Queen?

[edit on 18/10/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hm, I seem to remember hearing something like this befor, possibly. Oh, right, nazi ideology. Just a reminder, when it happens, it's always the home land that's hit first and the hardest.

By the way, the people don't decide what the master race will be, the person in power (or even takes power) does, so hopefully you fit into the master plan.
Besides, this whole argument is ignorant and spews nothing but hate, i'm surprised it hasn't been deleted or locked yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I knew Hitler didn't die. He's in the witness protection program. They have him running England. The master race. isn't this what he was going for? We all know how that ends. Any bully evntually gets his teeth kicked in, so I wouldn't be bragging. When your caught with your pants down, you're gonna feel like a real [SNIP].

removed sexual referrence

From the T&C's

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 18/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The old bag does kind of look like a lizard somehow, especially the fact ive never seen her smile...beg your pardon "maam"-.....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Do we speak ,read and write in your native tongue? Rest your case sir.
I find great merit in your argument..however does that mean your are also responsible for the ills great and sundry that afflict our species? War intolerance and hatred..if we must seek the source of such ills to whom do we ascribe both punishment and blame..perhaps a more modest tone would be in order..or are you prepared to face UNIVERSAL JUDGEMENT from worlds beyond on behalf of humanity in general..
Sincerely yours the GALAXY

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

And brits are thought of to kindly for their harsh history an occupation of countries.

Empires are built on blood and greed,Britain is no exception.

Our empire is guilty of many terrible things,but it can proudly say that it lead the world into the modern era with inventions,discoveries etc.

But no one remembers the good because in historical terms its far too recent.We can look at the Greeks and the Romans from a greater distance and show little interest in their wars etc,we focus mainly on their achievements and triumphs.

Hm, I seem to remember hearing something like this befor, possibly. Oh, right, nazi ideology. Just a reminder, when it happens, it's always the home land that's hit first and the hardest.

The Nazi's wanted to create a master race,those who see themselves as superior have no need of this.

As the Romans used to say,a Roman thief is still a better man than an Egyptian Pharoah by the simple fact that he is a Roman and the other is not.

perhaps a more modest tone would be in order.

He doesn't do modest,trust me.lol.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Nerbot, Did I not tell you, me an Betty are always having a chat over tea and crumpets of who's next on the choping block or should that be tiffin. Anyway to those who question it how could a member of the Master Race be modest, it simply wont do, one cannot pander to the emotional types, such people never conquer anything anywhere in any time. The fact is that we the Brits under the rule of lizzy the lizard have been running the show for so long that we have got everyone at each others throats whilst we sit back and enjoy the fun.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i know this is tongue in cheek but I'm very fed up with who comes from which country who's religion,what class,what race etc. Right is Right,wrong is wrong,we all know deep inside the truth, its about accessing it.I think the lines are becoming a whole lot clearer, the (maybe) naive way i see it is where ever you come from either you are on the good side or bad side, that's it its about the essence of a person surely? whether they be this class?or that race? (always think that's a weird double word cos is that what this is? a race to see who gets there first, where ever there is??i just think enough is enough of the I'm in charge blx of world leaders,i just often imagine how the world would have been had they not intervened??? when Kennedy was intervened upon!!!!:flame
h & i maybe wrong but i FEEL Obama speaks in same fashion as Kennedy & even Martin Luther King they all seem to speak with a 'higher' tongue not like the others who are obviously darkside,their tongue is forked & sinister.who knows but its just the feelings i get.like when i watched the towers on tv that min it happened it hit my head "this is not as it seems,bush did it,")& then there was the death of that franciscan monk Michael judge,split his name up =My call,judge,i don't know but i get bits always have,then i watch as it plays out in front,always known from a child,like so many of us have but its not cos I'm from ----- or ------- or------- or cos I'm this class or think god is this from this book,after all maybe its just different cultural interpretations of the same story,but some tried to manipulate it for their own control & power,Ive had enough we are meant to all live in UNITY,equality LOVE understanding compassion & PEACE.'they don't, think it will take divinity to wake some up,x

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Yes its so true, we own and run America, Europe the ME and elsewhere just like the good old days. Most of the time we dont need to use the gun, the pen is just as strong, but every now and then we have to do a bit of ass kicking, and we use the old ploy of dragging in our US chums to get them to do the dying and foot the bill while we sit back and orchestrate everything from London. As they say somethings never change.

I think you're ridiculous because you claim to be superior, yet do not use proper grammar in your posts.

The more retarded and foolish thing you do though, is to think that YOU are somehow part of the "WE" that you're alleging "runs" everything.

Yes its so true, we own and run America

Hahhahahahah.

You're not serious right?

You mean YOU, yourself are part of this?? You, somehow are tied into the actual network of individuals that manipulate on a face to face basis.. the legislation and financial ongoing of what happens overseas in the majority of the North American and European continents??

YOU?

What I'm sure you MEANT to say..

Is that a few select very wealthy families and the governments and intelligence communities and financial hierarchies that serve them..
Are the ones responsible (remember NOT YOU.. but THEM..) .. responsible for intricately orchestrating what happens overseas in the majority of the European and colonial countries.

...not "we" as in .. (strutting all proud thinking you have something to do with it) .. "yeh WE own and control hahah yeh .. yeh mate "WE"..)

ahhahah

your post, IMO is a freaking joke, kid.

aaaalmost as much of a gibbering dolt's spew as the rednecks here in the states that strut around saying "We kicked japan's ass and we'll kick yers too!"
.... as if said redneck had aaaanything to do with computing, arranging and applying the science behind the Manhattan Project....

-

[edit on 18-10-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I see a few have completely missed the point of this thread....

And this is not, though it would appear to be, a one line post.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Terran Blue]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Master race... I don't know about that.. but land of the master musicians I'll give you hands down.
If we're mesuring by record sales, you own us.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

This entire thing is in jest, no? If not, validate your argument. You may "rule" the world, but isn't it funny, I mean like gut-busting fall on the ground funny that the US was in the last World Cup while those who "rule the world" sat at home watching as we played the game you invented? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ColoradoJens

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join