It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you beleive the election 08 will be fair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by midwestmama

GOP cheating are you kidding me! What about all the ACORN crap.

Now are you just going by what you saw on Fox news, and heard on Limbaugh this past week as per Rove? Answer me this: how many actual cases of fraud have been proven? Cause the only one I'm aware of involves a one Ann Coulter, but then who's counting?

Do you not see this for what this really is? It's to cover up the caging lists and Diabold machine rigging and after Barock is inaugurated then the right has a propaganda piece to fall back on...

Look, nobody votes until the secretaries of each various area says the person is cleared to vote....Acorn can submit as many bogus registrations as they want to, but when it comes down to it, it's the elections persons who determine if it's legit or not....

The problem isn't with registration applications (can you say "red herring"?) it's with purging folks from the rolls. This is a case of classic dis and mis-information, and for those of you on here (ats) and can't see that, shame on you, cause you aught to know better by now!

[edit on 19-10-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I try to never watch/listen to any one person. look at the following link, just one of many cases.

www.youtube.com...

I have just seen too many elections come and go and it in the last two for sure is you only here the GOP slams. You do not hear how they pick people up off the street and give them cigs. for a vote. I know when I voted in the primary and for the last several I have voted in, they don't ask for ID. You say your name and then they point to your address and ask is this you. Tell me there isn't a chance of fraud.

This is just the beginning of a huge mess that will be the election.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
One simple question. Do you believe the the 08 presidential election will be fair? Will the results be accurate.

It hasn't been fair from the start, if you ask me.

I had my suspicions all along, but when Paul was asked about his "electability" during the Fox debate, I knew for sure.

And I've been angry since.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
No, I do not believe the election will be honest. The GOP (yes, I say the GOP... deal with it) has made a fine art of corrupting elections, to the point where US elections are about as 'honest' as those the best of the third world has to offer.

The electronic voting machines, created by a known partisan Republican and providing no auditable trail, are so full of security holes any CS101 student can crack them.

The GOP is engaging in voter caging - again - which is a violation of Federal law.

And the big booga booga this year is ACORN, which is having pretty much the same rate of fradulent voter REGISTRATIONS (NOT votes) as they've had since they existed, but it's a big deal this year... not.

As long as the Lee Atwater / Karl Rove and accolytes are not in jail (yes, Atwater is dead, I know) where they belong, and most likely even then, the GOP will work to corrupt the vote where they can.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Look, nobody votes until the secretaries of each various area says the person is cleared to vote....Acorn can submit as many bogus registrations as they want to, but when it comes down to it, it's the elections persons who determine if it's legit or not....

You are dead wrong. The Ohio Secretary of State has said that voters do not need a photo id to vote. In fact, voters can use a utility bill to "prove" that they are residents. Thus, if a college student is paying the utility bill, he/she is considered a "resident", and will be allowed to vote.
In fact, there were several students on TV who ADMITTED that they were not residents of Ohio, and yet they were allowed to register and vote early. By the way, they were REGISTERED by Acorn.
Furthermore, the same Supreme Court that liberals claimed "stole" the election in 2000, have ruled:

The U.S. Supreme Court rules with Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner, granting her a stay to a temporary restraining order from a federal appeals court that ordered her to provide a system for implementing voter fraud prevention methods.

It's amazing how you liberals screamed when the SC ruled in Bush's favor in 2000, but are praising this ruling in 2008.

By the way, since there is NO NATIONAL DATABASE of voters, by which states can determine whether someone has voted in another state, these same students can go from state to state and vote, as long as the state does not require photo ids.
So much for democracy in America, but I know, it's alright, because Obama is the Messiah, the Chosen one, and he'll lower 95% of your taxes, give you all free health care, handouts, presents at Christmas, and Peace of Earth, and it won't cost anything-EXCEPT the FUTURE for our children and grandchildren.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
In fact, there were several students on TV who ADMITTED that they were not residents of Ohio, and yet they were allowed to register and vote early.

Admitted? There's nothing wrong with students voting in the state in which they attend school instead of their home state. It's perfectly legal.

these same students can go from state to state and vote, as long as the state does not require photo ids.

That's hilarious! If college students can afford to travel from state to state in large numbers, then something is REALLY wrong! I'd rather have 10 college students cheat and vote twice than have 400,000 legitimate votes not be counted because they were "challenged" by the GOP because of a typo or foreclosure.

And if college students are rich enough to travel from state to state with the current gas prices and economy, they're probably Republicans!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join