It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you beleive the election 08 will be fair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
One simple question. Do you believe the the 08 presidential election will be fair? Will the results be accurate.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
With all the controversy that keeps brewing regarding:
  • potential voter fraud in multiple states
  • terrorist ties
  • questionable birth certificate
  • Fannie May and Freddie Mac ties,
  • elibibility

just to name a few, the next Presidency is already tainted.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Alxandro]

• posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
    link   
    Most likely not due to the use of electronic voting machines with no paper trails. Which could easily be tampered with by either party. I think we all remember the news coming out in 2006 on how easy it was to hack the Diebold machines.

In addition the questionable vote purging going on in many states makes me wonder how many of us will actually be allowed to vote this year.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Kaploink]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    Nods . The last election results left a Bad taste with me that has never gone away . And I voted Libertarian.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    No election ever is. It all just depends on who it favors.

It seems they are trying to make Obama win, any means necessary. They need a likable face in office to usher in the NAU.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
    link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
    One simple question. Do you believe the the 08 presidential election will be fair? Will the results be accurate.

In a word...NO. I don't think the election will be fair. I think "they" will put into the White House exactly who "they" want and this time around it will be (sadly) obama.

Will the results be accurate? Most likely not, but considering what I posted above, it won't matter. We're all screwed.

I will, however, vote, as it is my American right to do so. Maybe if I pretend really hard, I can convince myself that my vote will actually matter...doubtful tho, my imagination isn't that strong.

Marilyn~

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
  • terrorist ties
  • elibibility

• Well if you believe them all.....I have one hell of a bridge for ya.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

• terrorist ties
  • elibibility

• Well if you believe them all.....I have one hell of a bridge for ya.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
    link   
    I don't think the election will be 100% accurate, but with Obama taking action beforehand to stop the GOP from cheating too much, I have some hope that the person most people vote for might actually win.

So, the fact that he's on top of this, I'm feeling pretty hopeful.

Obama is prepared for GOP's cheating.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
    link   
    i heard the sec. of state for ohio has put into place 2 different ways of voting...electronic or paper ballot, when you come to the polling place. but i believe more investigation should go into the vote tabulators that are controlled by a computer program. i think that's where to this day, the problem still exists. all i've heard about endlessly is this voter registration fraud with ACORN, and it seems to be much ado about very little.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I was really anxious to read the article you posted, but as soon as the page loaded and I saw MSNBC and Keith Olbermann, I just roll my eyes.

I'm sorry but how can you call that credible?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
    link   

• terrorist ties
  • elibibility

• with all due respect...the only "brewing" being done is by the republicans. over, and over, and over...people and organizations check out the insinuations, find nothing, report on the nothing found, republicans then claim it is still brewing. people and organiztions check out the next insinuation, find nothing, report on the nothing found, republicans then claim it is still brewing. classic... put out a lie, have the opponent defend, put out another lie, have the opponent defend....it's not going to work this time, however.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
    link   

Do you believe the the 08 presidential election will be fair?

HELL NO.
    With all the ACORN voter fraud going on?
    With Obama fans renting homes and registering to vote in multiple states?
    No way.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:21 PM
    link   
    Nope...but when was the last time they were fair? Every election that i've been alive long enough to remember has had reports of voter fraud. I think this is a problem that unfortunately will never go away.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
    link   
    No way!
    We don't even verify people's identities when they vote.
    Not until we are all chipped will the vote count reflect the actual vote.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
    link   

Absolutely not. Millions of illegals will be voting. Felons will be voting, and dead people will be voting. Non residents from other states will be voting. With this in mind, it won't be a fair election, but now because people are aware of that one fact, those voting for the other side will receive even more votes in order to shut them down in spite of all that.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
    link   
    The election started being unfair when they (the media) axed Hillary and jumped on the Obama boat.

We also have voter fraud and the other big ticket issues out there. Democrats are desperate as they are the major driving force behind most of the unfairness currently going on.

[edit on 10/18/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:48 PM
    link   
    Not since the phrase "From A Tiny ACORN A Mighty Oak Grows" was changed to "From A Tiny ACORN A Mighty Crooked Election Grows".
    Discounting the 1,300,000 registrations of 35 people by Acorn, the electronic voting machines, the loss or disqualification of absentee ballots, the way candidates like Ron Paul had votes disappear in the NH primary,the fact that the Democratic national platform adopted in Denver the statement: "We oppose laws that require identification in order to vote or register to vote." , aside from that, YES, there will be fraud.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:53 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

GOP cheating are you kidding me! What about all the ACORN crap. He does hang around with terrorist. He has sat in a church for 20 years listenning to Anti-American speech. He has had two Fraudian slips so far. 57 states and his muslim religion. Hmmm makes you think what he is hiding. Do you not think that it is weird that most of the terroist states want him elected? Is there going to be voter fraud you bet ya. But it will be on the Demecrats side. If we can keep the OBAMA Media from calling the election early like in 2000. The popular vote will also be different. Mark my words before the election even starts the Demecrats will have lawyers everywhere to dispute every vote.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by midwestmama]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
    link   
    Hell NO...

The most expensive election in history. If somebody thinks it is going to be fair and square...welll......... think again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join