It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama vs. McCain: Who Do You Trust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
With elections a mere few days away, all the speculation and mudslinging is getting more intense. But ultimately I am sure that a majority of ATS members have already sifted through the resulting mess and have tried to make sense of it all...

I have looked at all the policies recently and I don't like some of McCain's policies but tend to lean more toward the Obama camp but in saying that there is something about him which makes me uneasy. If I had to put my finger on it, its probably is his media savvy ways and more specifically his use of NLP. I don't believe there is anything wrong with it - i use it all the time in my line of work. But to use it on such a grand scale is slightly unnerving....

So my question is out of the two candidates, who do you trust leading up to the final week and a bit before you cast your vote?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
obama of course...time for my tax money to stop going to the rich and powerful, and not improve my life. i'm voting for my own self-interest...just like the wealthy do. it would be nice to have a country that is ahead of at least 1 western european country, in the way they treat and provide for their own people.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Neither are trustable. They both work for the same robber barons.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
How can anyone trust any Senator?

As far as Presidents, we seem to have better luck with former Governor's.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I trust none of the above. They are both working for the same team and the voters are not on it.

[edit on 10-18-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it's a bit sad when we can't say that we trust our leaders. There has to be a better way out there? But i personally see no alternatives... It kind of reminds me of a twisted version of monarchy where the successor to the throne is pre-determined - in this case we get to chose which of the two evils we prefer.

Considering the state of affairs of the economy and the world at large, if things continue to get worse - i forsee a civil unrest coming up sometime in the future. - that's offcourse if they haven't as yet implemented the NWO and all transgressors are shoved off to some concentration camp.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 04326
Obama vs. McCain: Who Do You Trust?

Neither. I don't trust either one. That's why I'm voting for Baldwin.
Constitution Party. He won't win. But at least when this country dies
I'll be able to say that I didn't vote Obama (or McCain) into the
White House.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't really trust either of them either. I had planned on voting for McCain as i thought it was the lesser of 2 evils. But i may reconsider that after taking a survey that compares how you feel about the issues with ALL of the candidates including the third party ones.

I strongly urge people to try it and post the results...it's interesting on whom you may end up agreeing more with...the thread and link are here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join