It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cure for cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When I was dating one of my exes, he told me that his best friend worked for cancer research, and that they've already found a cure for cancer, and have for a while now. The only reason why they cant use it it because the pharmaceutical companies and medical world would lose so much money if people suddenly could cure cancer. Also the other reason he said is because cancer kills enough people to where its a good form of population control. So though they have had a cure for quite some time now, its pretty much pointless. He also said the money that gets donated towards cancer research just goes straight to the government and cancer research employees since they already have a cure.

Normally id say yeah right. However ive heard many other stories such as this. Including my dad. He was living in saipan and got dengue fever. The hospitals couldnt cure him so he went to his friends herb doctor grandfather who was famous in the islands for curing everything from aids, to cancer, to diabetes, and everything in between. He said he prayed to the nature spirits and they told him where to find herbs and plants to cure different ailments and thats how he did it.

So anyways he went to him and her grandfather made my dad a disgusting tasting drink , and told him to drink it every day until his symptoms went away. surely enough after one week he was feeling like a new man, and my dad who also has diabetes, went to the doctor to get a check up and while he was still drinking the concoction, not only was the dengue fever gone, his health was perfect and he had no diabetes.

After he stopped drinking it he got his diabetes back, but the fever remained gone. This man who helped my dad was very well known over there and was about to sell some of his cures to the chinese government for 50 million, but right before he was to do that, he died.

There ARE cures out there, our government would never let you know that though, so if you have a serious disease or ailment I really suggest you look into nature healers, or "witch doctors" some would call them. It might seem like a stretch, but its worked for thousands and thousands of people.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by calihan_12]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"There ARE cures out there, our government would never let you know that though, so if you have a serious disease or ailment I really suggest you look into nature healers, or "witch doctors" some would call them. It might seem like a stretch, but its worked for thousands and thousands of people."

I completely agree.
There have been cures for all kinds of diseases out there since the very dawn of time. Nowadays, BIG RX wants you to be dependent on them for your very life. Another plot assiduously avoided by the powers that be.
Another avenue of research which is being purposely overlooked is a surprising one.
Some people are IMMUNE to cancer. Certain antibodies in these people kill any type of virus or fungus that might cause certain types of cancer. But alas, no one will ever know.

Just something now for your own personal edification.

Oil' Causes cancer, says so on the label. ALL cars leak oil. Oil winds up in the street. What happens when it rains/ Most dangerous time to drive. Oil rises out of the cracks to the surface where it floats on top of the rain. Tires drive over it and vaporize it. Crack the window of your car to get some fresh air because the windows have fogged up or it's muggy. Guess what, you are now breathing oil. You know, that funny smell when it rains? There ya go!!
Is it any wonder why rural areas have higher cancer rates?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I hate this messed up world.
My father just passed from cancer.
Nothing in this world makes any sense.
He suffered so much and he was crying on his death bed saying that he did not want to die, begging not to die.
I am so angry and disillusioned and sad.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

Oil' Causes cancer, says so on the label. ALL cars leak oil. Oil winds up in the street. What happens when it rains/ Most dangerous time to drive. Oil rises out of the cracks to the surface where it floats on top of the rain. Tires drive over it and vaporize it. Crack the window of your car to get some fresh air because the windows have fogged up or it's muggy. Guess what, you are now breathing oil. You know, that funny smell when it rains? There ya go!!

I have thought about this for a long time now, and how everything seems to cause cancer.

Cancer diagnoses are up from what they were "back in the day" thats for sure. I'm just trying to figure out the reasons why. I know we use a ton of cancer causing chemicals now-a-days, and that might be the reason why. But we've also identified some things as carcinogins and have subsequently educated the public. (U.V. rays and Asbestos come to mind)

Are we getting cancer more often than we used to? Or are we learning more about Cancer, and becoming exponentially more effective and properly diagnosing it?

food for thought really.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I KNOW there is a cure for EVERYTHING. It's corrupt pharmaceutical companies that need to make profits from the things they make to temporarily and at minimal treat these diseases. I also see it as being controlled by the government as population control.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bush got cancer and a few days later It'd be gone. I'm sure cheney's heart is fine, but they still need to cover it up.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day

Originally posted by reticledc

I have thought about this for a long time now, and how everything seems to cause cancer.

Cancer diagnoses are up from what they were "back in the day" thats for sure. I'm just trying to figure out the reasons why. I know we use a ton of cancer causing chemicals now-a-days, and that might be the reason why. But we've also identified some things as carcinogins and have subsequently educated the public. (U.V. rays and Asbestos come to mind)

Are we getting cancer more often than we used to? Or are we learning more about Cancer, and becoming exponentially more effective and properly diagnosing it?

food for thought really.

Yea that makes a lot of sense. I mean.. think about it. Not even that long ago, cancer was practically unheard of. Nowadays, its almost unheard of not to know someone with cancer. It just really makes you wonder... is the government doing this to us on purpose?

People would never want to think they are capable of doing things that cruel, but unfortunately the government is very shady and do many awful things most people dont know about. Both of my grandfathers worked in the top secret departments of the government when they were younger, and one of them worked with the testing of atomic bombs, and they told of some pretty horrific things the government does.

I just wish people would stop relying on doctors and medications for everything. It's only making them worse. I mean I havent been to a doctor since I was like 7 years old, I just use natural herbs and eat good and exercise, and I have pretty much perfect health. I never take medication. When I do get sick, I use herbs and oils and im back to normal in practically one day.

Also, people dont realize that thinking negatively all the time really does a lot of harm to them. The world we live in is full of things to be negative about every day, 24/7... but in order to be healthy you cant just be physically healthy, you need to have healthy thoughts and recite daily positive affirmations. I used to work at a natural health store/yoga center, and im telling you... the customers we had were some of the healthiest, as well as most positive and energetic full of life people ive ever known. Thats got to say something.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Dengue fever is not a cancer... it's a hermorhage virus... but good that your relative was cured.

Cancer is not my area of 'expertise' but I've heard of lots of supperssed cures.

Number one seems to be prevention... eating healthy, staying away from known carcinogines, regular doctor checkups.

And of course there is not a catch-all cancer cure because a lot of the curability depends on how far advanced the disease is when it is discovered, and what part of the body it attacks.

But here's some information about essiac tea, a general overview of alternate treatments, some stuff about Rife technology, a theory that cancer is connected to fungal infections and a study of the link between bras and breast cancer.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I completely agree on every point. I try to tell this to friend & family members b& they think I'm a nut. People are dying in large numbers from prescription & over the counter meds, And more people are gettin medicated every day. Hell, I think 90% of everyone I know is medicated.

Anyway, about the cancer & cures...I have found this site very helpful. Oodles of info here. doctoryourself.com

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

HOLY CRAP!
who was the Japanese guy? and are there any nature healers or witch doctors in the UK? if so i'll take my grandparents there to cure them of Diabetes and my auntie for Cancer..i hope this is true.. but i do believe that the cure has been around for a long time.

i sincerely believe that the cure for everything exists on this world. i read somewhere scientists were looking into Shark DNA cells because sharks are immune to cancer and they are going to splice the DNA of cancerous human blood with shark cells...wait i know what it was Zoo Tycoon(the sea animals expansion there was a shark mission where you breed certain sharks for research companies and if you clcik info tells you about them as facts from the real world).

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There is much work being done into the field of fungi ie mushrooms for cancer cures..i think its very possible,but its best to use preventitive measures..then again..you could just be unlucky and still get cancer no matter how healthy you try to be.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

my heart goes for you, SEEWHATUDO.
i agree with, many things do not make sense.
i believe powers to be don't care about us,
but that's just my personal opinion...

best of luck to you.
stay strong - together we - the people - can make a difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This guy claims cancer is caused by oxygen deprivation. He says we've known this cause for nearly a century.

I've also heard COQ10 helps, as I think it's main function is to provide oxygen to the cell.

new topics

top topics

join