It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We need a new global financial order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The article says it all...Seems like the ducks are in a row, and they are just waiting to march.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
do you have a source for that quote? i can't seem to find it mentioned in your article link... don't worry though, i believe you, but i'm certain others won't

i did, however, find this article here on ATS...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Right next to Bush's left shoulder.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

The article has an extension button where it says to read the full article.
The quote itself can be found in the extended version.
The full quote:

"We need a new global financial order," he said. "The European Union and the U.S., we can make a difference together."

Edit to add:
Link for full article.
news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I saw the broadcast on MSNBC and CNN; I heard the phrase: "NEW WORLD FINANCIAL ORDER." I am believing the NWO stuff more and more every day. Mccain also said "WHICHEVER one of us becomes President will get into office and GET OUR ORDERS FROM OUR COMMANDERS" or maybe "Superiors" it was, but did you guys see THAT at some dinner where Obama and Mccain had a little comedy thing going on in New York recently???? MORE AND MORE signs every single day.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

ALSO, they said the US and EU are responsible for over 70 something % of the world ECONOMY. If they combine and use a new currency, they have TOTAL leverage on the rest of the world financially. WEAKEN U.S., come in with "We can help", then help themselves. Ever wonder if "Terrorists" (not all, but SOME) are just those AGAINST the NWO? I went to the U of Arizona with some and NEVER KNEW IT but after 9/11 they left out of fear, even if not involved. NOBODY I knew was aware until after the fact. They talked normally, were friendly, but seemed DEEPLY set on the fact that the world has not changed. RELIGIOUS "wars" from back in the day, this seems a LOT like more organized. I am willing to bet the NWO is in fact BORN out of the old religious movements, set through time, determined to remain insidious. THIS IS AN IDEA. A professor seemed DEEPLY troubled then said "There is A, B, and C; C are the 'terrorists', B are the normal citizens, and 'A" are those the terrorists truly want to harm." IF what is going on, the stories are true, 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, most wars and situations were manufactured by the NWO in one way or another, wow, what kind of conspiracy is that.

I do not know ANYTHING except I am seeing signs of it but am not totally sold on it yet. I will keep my eyes, ears, and mind open though.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I use to blow it off thinking "sure it might happen in our lifetime", but I think it's happening sooner.

www.cnn.com...

"Together we will work to modernize our financial systems," Bush said. "We must resist the temptation of financial isolationism."

top topics

join