It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much time do we have ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've thinking about this for a very long time and I came to the conclusion that human kind will not live much longer...it's just the right time for us to be erased.Everything humankind is doing these days is taking us away from God...wars,cloning,destroying our own planet...everything's going wrong,seems 90% of us have forgotten why we are here...I've been through lots of information and I'm sure we now live in the so called "End of Time",it's just that something really needs to change...I don't know if "the end " will happen in 2012,later or sooner,but a big change is to happen very soon.I still wonder what this "the end" really means,will we be erased from this planet,will some sort of enlightment will open our hearts for God,will we be taken back in the 4th dimension just like Drunvalo Melkhezedek predicts...I've no idea what this change will be like,but I really hope something Big will happen soon,we've gone too far from God and everything must be put in order...So,what do you think,will something Big happen or these are the thoughts of a desperate man...Godbless

P.s Sorry for my english,I'm from Bulgaria

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im beginning to believe that the cry's reaching heaven are outweighing the good down here . But this is nothing new. Still , God has his limits and we are pushing them> jus my opinion .

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You will get all kinds of answers with this thread and many will feel that they "know" the answer and will detail it for you....Take what you want and leave the rest!

I believe we have been in the end of days for a very long time. IMO I feel that we have been in a Great Tribulation all along, for the whole of the last century and more. This would explain the utter turmoil for more than a century along with 2 world wars.

It's time to pay the piper.

But then again, this is my belief!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All these ancient cultures and religions and belief systems always have this end of times story that concludes with a rebirth into some kind of new place.

I figure why not. Everything else goes in cycles. God knows something needs to change.

top topics

join