It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its just one of those days.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Have you ever had a day where you were so ffed up with # you felt like snapping at any moment? I have this all the time and when I get really angry stupid meaningless things start to piss me off. One day me and my mom got into an argument and so I went to school you know and I got over by the time I got home. I go to bed and the next morning I am feeling good and dont feel any need to argue. I get out of the bed and my mom starts on it AGAIN. She is like well me your dad and your sister had a talk and we all agree you have attitude with us lately. I talk in a normal inside voice like really nicely I say I dont have an attitude. Then she keeps saying it blah blah blah you got attitude. So I ignore this but I start to get very angry inside. I get through and get to school. My mom dropped me off about 3 minutes late and I got a tardy and this is my sixth one so I have saturday detention next weekend! I am a little angry you know so I start doing my work in class. My friend 2 seats in front of me starts talking to me and before I even get a chance to reply the teacher is headed over...... he says you need to move over here in this corner of the room. I was like WTF I didnt do anything and he replies yeah exactly your not doing anything.............. errrrr......... Gettting angry. But I go along with it. I move over there BY MYSELF. 2nd hour Algebra I am sitting in my desk working on my House plan project. My friend sitting next to me is flipping through a baseball magazine not doing a damn thing. My other friend to my left is playing tetris on his cellphone and he likes to say the F word ALOT. Like every 4 seconds and thats not a joke. So I am sitting there minding my own buisness doing work and the two are yapping away and cussing. My teacher yells accross the room to me "You know what I am sick and tired of hearing that word one more time and your out of here." So my friend does it again....... So the teacher says " Ok you know what all of you move I want you over here you over there and you next to me by my desk. I started to get up to go sit next to his desk when my friend mumbles "Wow make us sit here for the next 10 minutes of class...." AND GUESS WHAT..... THE TEACHER THOUGHT I SAID IT! He is yelling and takes me out into the hallway makes me look like a fool in front of everyone. He says " I am sick and tired of hearing all the cussing and smart remarks you have been makeing lately! You never do anything in my class blah blah blah blah! I start to drift away because I am so pissed and I am staring at the floor. He yells look at me HEY LOOK AT ME so I do and listen to his crap for another 5 minutes. Now I go to the office and I get 1 day of In school suspension. Really getting angry about now........ about ready to snap. 4th hour I am on computers in my keyboarding class. By then my back is killing me because I have scoliosis and I have to get surgery next month because of a 50 degree curve in my spine. I am sitting in an odd position in the chair to get comfortable but it kinda looks as if I am laid back and doing nothing but I really am. My teacher walks over and says I have noticed you have had attitude lately ....blah blah blah Sit up straight blah blah blah! I am so fed up. I start out with a good day and no troubles then everyone starts saying I have attitude when I REALLY DONT but when they say I have attitude it makes me angry so I guess thats where my attitude builds up. 5th hour English. A kid accross the room throws a piece of paper hard at the side of my face and it kind of stings. So knowing me I am all pissed off already I pick it up and throw it at him and miss and hit my english teacher RIGHT ON THE HEAD. She immediatly turns around and knowing it was me sends me to the office. Out of School Suspension is what I get for that. I guess I have days that are bad but not as bad as this day. And I promise to you I dont have an attitude and I admit some days I do...... but then I get over it and I am in a good mood and when everyone starts to say I have attitude it makes me so angry. I would never hurt anyone though I always punch my cement wall or throw something or w/e. But yeah its one of those days............... PEACE

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I get some of thoses days too...

Sometime I'm just so pissed off, it's crazy. Usually, when I'm angry, I'll just go hit my punching ball and I'll be okay after a while.

But the other day, I was just so pissed off, I needed to break something. The punching ball wasn't giving me any satisfaction at all.

I ended up breaking an old chair, a wood stick and an old useless thing (some kind of ab-something that doesn't ever work) that was laying around in my gym. Smashed everything on the wall a few time, and damn was I feeling good afterwhile.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I would say try meditation, to look within. Those that are most turbulent inside often have much potential. Just got to stick to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I would say try meditation, to look within.

Yeah, probably should. I have too much rage inside, had so many crap happening to me in my life. Had to broke with my gf friday, cuz she was starting to drive me crazy, couldn't stand her anymore, so I ended things before it got worse. Fortunatly we'll stay friends.
(been together only a month) But, just like any other failed attempt at finding love, it pissed me off.

Never had much success with meditation tho, if you got a technic to suggest, you're more than welcome. I'm thinking about taking boxing lesson, I really need to beat the # out of something badly. Innanimate objects won't satisfy me for a long time, and I haven't been challenged by anyone in years. Plus, I have to find a way to use that rage in a positive way.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
run and exercise til you are too damn tired.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This always cheers me up...

Limp Bizkit, Break Stuff...

Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is f*cked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherf*cker
It's just one of those days!!

I'll just stop it at that... It's the Chorus, good nuff for me.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I wonder exactly where the schools drag those teachers from - most of them are more childish than the kindergarten kids. For example: Last august my stepson went to school. He had had problems with the PC vice principal before because of his 'attitude' (which means he has a mind of his own). However, he was willing to go and make a fresh start now that KayEm and myself were married and living here in Oregon.

So what happens ? - as soon as the VP sees him, she starts with the 'you better not have an attitude this year'. He'd done bugger all at that time, which of course pissed him off. But he had promised KayEm that he wouldn't react. He slouched off, only to get more #. Now, I've said before that he is a pain in the arse but to be fair, he was keeping to his part of the bargain. The old bitch of a VP was determined to break him and in the end we got a phone call saying that he was suspended for one day for 'slouching' in class.

KayEm decided that there was no way he would get a chance in that place so he is now home schooled. He moves schools next august so won't be under the jurisdiction of that reptilian pc bitch any more.

top topics

join