It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's speed to the destruction of 90% of humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PeteLee

Try to avoid the bunker at all costs, I've been there and had a hell of a time getting out.

I used the wrong club a few times, but I find something with an angled metal wedge worked the best.

I hope you realize a sudden loss of 90% of the population is insane.
Let's look at the population clock for a reference........
www.census.gov...

So today the planet has 6,732,500,000 appx.
90% gone would leave 673,250,000. About the population of Earth in the year 1600.

Would we just let the nuclear power plants melt down and destroy the environment for every living thing because nobody is left to keep the genie in the bottle.

Would the oil refineries and chemical plants rust and leach those poisons into the ecosystem and pollute what remains of the the world ?

Will cities just crumble and leave vast dead zones ?

Who maintains the massive hydro-electric dams before they collapse and scrub away vast areas of land, including the remaining humans in those areas.

Who do we start with, other than you ?
Do we start by race or religion to clean up this mess you see.

First the Jews, Muslims, and those Scientology folks and anyone else we deem a non-conformist religion. Anyone that doesn't agree with you.......
Keep the Christians because they seem to think they're the only ones right.

How about race ?
All the Arabs, Blacks, Hispanics, Indians, and don't forget the billion plus Asians. They should all be removed eh......

While we're at it, let's kill all the Caucasoids that are descended from those that invaded the Americas, Australia, and other lands so that land can be returned to the aboriginals.

Your ideas of an ideal future make me sick.

Edit: Please let me know if I should kill the lady that lives a couple houses down from me. I help her with her gardening, grass cutting, and snow removal. She's over 80 years old and a wonderful neighbour, but she is of negroid decent and is probably not contributing to society much at her age.

She's a great neighbor, but if necessary for your plan, should I hit her with a nine iron and be rid of her ?
It would save me some work...........

[edit on 25/10/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If you will just save your money and move to a remote island, You can have your cake and eat it too............ And we would be happy as well, one stupit voice less to hear..........

new topics

<< 1   >>

join