It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur film maker captures fastwalker on tape!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, this is amazing. I've been sitting and playing the :01 second of the clip over and over, trying to visually assess the flight path, and I just noticed that there is a very definite swooping type sound right as the object passes by, and this sound syncs up directly with movement the object appears to make. It's that same type of sound something makes when you swing it really hard, that cutting of air. I'm sure there's a term for it
. Anyway, Turn up the speakers and just keep replaying that one or two seconds and you will notice what I mean.

According to our anonymous dutch friend:

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
He also made his YouTube account anonymus and added some info at the info area about an hour ago:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

Ufo The Hague Nootdorp Pijnacker The Netherlands 14 10 2008 dobbeplas

@Toall: In English so everyone can read this: Sorry for my abscence I had to recover of a very unpleasant situation.
I had unwanted visit and they took my pc and they threatened me. Before that I made a copy of the video's on a USB stick off course and I hided it. The world must see these images! I decided to publish these additional video's at 3 novembre 2008 (I expect the video's at 2novembre).
But the files are damaged and I gave the stick to a friend at a datarestore company who is trying to rapair the files. He said he would restore at least 80% of the files!!!!

And here is the latest update from this video's youtube page:

Originally posted by YouTubSmurf
Update 23 oktober
Because I am afraid of my movies being banned, I am looking for companies who will place this videos public for all.
If you want to contact me send me an email. These video's or not for kids!!!
I read my mail occasionally because I dont have access to internet whole day. I must move frequently.
These video's will change the way you see the world. It's shocking info!

So hopefully he gets his USB stick back with data intact and we get some more footage. If these videos are as fantastic as he says, I'd be thrilled to say the least. I do realize he seems a bit sensationalistic, (On the run, etc..) but I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Let us not forget that there have been many in the past who have been vehemently harassed, if not disposed of outright, because they "knew too much".

I don't know where the OP got the term "fastwalker", but I like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

It’s an amazing video that’s for sure only if it’s been proven right. Im not an expert on this but a lot of the ATS members are. And they always filter out the hoaxes I think? But it is discussion worthy. Thanks for your comment

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I know it looks very promising and it seems that there is a lot divided comment on this one. I don’t know if it’s really something we got here? But I will continue to follow this guy. And what has going to release. But I still remember that bigfoot story and that GFL thing also has some leftovers like a hang over . But time will tell?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

The combination of the audio effect I pointed out along with with clarity of the video makes it an intriguing thing, hopefully the guy is okay, I'd hate to think he is actually being pursued by some shady agency.

So, where did you get the term fastwalker from? Is that some sort of regional term from your part of Europe?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If it was indeed a craft travelling at such a speed, wouldnt we actually be able to hear it breaking the sound barrier, regardless of wether it was a silent craft or not?

Its looking like CGI in my opinion

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You would think though, .. that a person with the capability of pulling off a stunning piece of CGI would be pursuing a career in it, instead of a career in hoaxing?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi,

This is my first reply here..... Am new to this site....

According to me, the camera has not been sped up because the trees swaying in the foreground just when the video starts are moving at a regular pace..... You can still see a glimpse of the trees just as the object appears....

But the object in question could be just about anything.... The frame of reference is not quite clear but its definitely a low flying object.... It did not look like it was at a great distance from the trees.........

Ater repeat views of the video, i still cant tell what the object is.... it makes no noise, so its not a plane..... not even a humming sound.... could be a really fast eagle (lol..... they are known to fly fast...)....

My two cents.... Thank you for reading.....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I saw that the guy will release the videos encrypted and will give a password afterwards. But that they should give a url where they placed the encrypted files and that he will check it.

He is smart so everyone will get a change to see it at the exact same time and there will be no performance problems and that there is no change they will be censured.

smart very smart !

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
If it was indeed a craft travelling at such a speed, wouldnt we actually be able to hear it breaking the sound barrier, regardless of wether it was a silent craft or not?

Good point.

There is the case of the Belgium UFO wave which you are probably familiar with. The craft in that case was tracked on radar moving from transonic to supersonic speed multiple times. The weird thing is no sonic boom was present.

The Royal Belgium Airforce never came up with an explanation for this. My personal belief is that such craft use advanced anti gravity propulsion systems, which creates an artificial gravity field around the craft that allows it to carry out amazing maneuvers and at the same time not kill the pilot instantly due to the massive G-forces such maneuvers would generate.

But of course I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark W. Griswold
That doesn't look like an eagle to me. Here's a shot that is enlarged, cropped and enhanced.

See you can see the dome, everything, as if you were looking at it straight on, horizontally level, but yet its turned to such a perfect angle that when you pause the movie it looks as if you were looking at it dead on, from the angle the camera is at, we should be seeing the bottom of the ' craft ' .. and over all it just looks like some bad CG

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinsta

A good point, this is exactly what Armap was referring to at the end of page 4. Of course, it doesn't really prove anything, but then again nothing ever does, But yes, dependent on angle and distance, perhaps we should be seeing more of the bottom of the object. Good find chaps, Let's see where this rabbit hole leads.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I believe NORAD use this term for identification of UFO’s I picked it up in coast to coast radio show with Robert D. Miles

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here is the "alien" movie from youtube

LINK

It appears he made it from this image?

greetings

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join