It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur film maker captures fastwalker on tape!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Did anyone looked at the date. 14th october, wasn't there a huge ufo sighting "event" predicted in the US on that date?
On Dutch tv i saw on the news a short story of it.
So i definitely think it's a hoax.

Regards,

JJ

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is a Dutch Hoax from the people off www.geenstijl.nl

UFO, KOM DAN, of rot voor altijd op.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yo, iam From The Netherlands To,
Live in Dordrecht, my english isnt verry Good.
I do Nightwrk so, i am verry often Outside At Night.
I ve seen Weird Lights, that In a sudden dissapeare or oot away So Often.
not only me, sme people i Know Did To.

Ill Hope u Post The Rest of Your Data On The Net, i am verry Curious.
IN Holland we Dont Hear That Much about Ufo's

please Letme Know If u Gonna share ur Video @ [email protected]

Greetz From Holland

Ja Groeten aan alle Kaaskoppen hier Voorderest!
Laterzzzzz

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The story was mentioned in the local newspaper yesterday (video was shot in my hometown) and ATS was mentioned in the article

BTW i call hoax, now that he is "threatened" and the usb stick is "damaged" it begins to sound too much like an x-files episode. Also did you see the tags used for the vid:

UFO ALIEN THE NETHERLANDS 14 oktober 2008 14102008 20081014 Nootdorp Pijnacker trendyet money yabuzz 2012 dobbeplas google akiens alien fun bizar bird frisbee slow motion commercial zwangerschap (=pregnancy (?) ) curious prototype cis xfiles rotterdam breda alkmaar watje(=nerd/pussy (?) ) aandacht (=attention) nsa nasa secret aivd pers press statement stream melkweg universe green creature x-files dr phil (??)et frog oscar ho;;ywood unbelievable hit extra speed airplane jet ontvoerd undercover

do i hear attention wh*re?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There is a news article about the guy that shot the video in the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

The article states that he went into hiding after recieving numerous threats. He also claims his computer was stolen and that he has additional footage available that he doesn't want to share it this time.

www.telegraaf.nl...,2

The article was published today and is relatively short. If anybody wants a full translation please let me know.

[edit on 23/10/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i wonder where this guy found his inspiration..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

i completely agree,,, its a fake. there would be more footage in the ten seconds after the craft had moved.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hai, Im from the Netherlands too but what i think is: we are not alone !
But if hes truelly record an UFO and he got more proves .. why not show the rest of the film?
If i was him i show all of it, that's makes hisself famous over the world

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I happen to live in the Netherlands and actually not too far from the place where this videoclip was taken. It is a recreation area with a lake and a lot of trees, bushes and green pastures surrounding the lake.
Today there was an update in a Dutch national newspaper so it gets some attention here.
Here is a link: www.ad.nl...
As most of you probably do not understand Dutch (whatever went wrong with the American schoolsystem) I will give you a concise summary.
The article says that the UFO filmer has gone into hiding after being threatened at his home and his computer was also stolen. He still has all the recordings of Tuesday Oct.14 stored on a USB stick.
The amateurfilmer states that he has more footage 'that will shock the world', according to his own words. Until now he hesitated to publish the rest of the footage as he was still too emotional about what he had seen.
In his latest message he promises to go public with the rest of the footage on Monday, Nov.3. So we'll have to be patient until then.

Kind regards. Me3456

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Very hard to make out, .. the VERY first time I watched it, I didn't even see anything! lol
Okay, I wasn't able to slow it down just watching the youtube video, but I watched and rewatched it..

I wonder, did anyone notice the direction it APPEARED, then traveled? ..

I might be wrong.. but it looked like .. hrm, kind of hard to explain .. but imagine a cube on the screen, .. and you're looking at it from the top.. ..

my inartistic paint example

It's like it blipped in on the top right part of it and then zipped across, (not sure if I illustrated or described that correctly) ... now.. what made it look so weird to me was that the direction it appeared before it zipped from right to left; it almost looked like a different dimension or something, and not "distance" per-say .. because it looked like it gained shape/size but not in the normal way perspective would appear.. does anyone know what I mean?.. anyway great find..

[maybe a better explanation] .. like it "grew" larger "coming" in from the top right, then zipped across from right to left... it just looked odd and not "normal"

I would like to elaborate on my 'or something' comment, .. (and I don't know video creation software) but it could have been entered into the frame and made to grow to it's original size as it moves across the screen, .. it could be a hoax, or it could be real.. I don't know.

[edit on 10/23/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
it's a freakin insect.

gyawd, people are to gullible. i haven't seen authentic ufo photage for EVER!

but if people want to see some good authentic UFO photos, check this site out.

aliensthetruth.com

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am a researcher and i want more of this guy.

Look at these url's... maybe someone can offer me more movies of this guy or inform us when he updated his videos.

Youtube: nl.youtube.com...

TV: www.4shared.com...

UFO Site: www.niburu.nl...

Youtube scor nl.youtube.com...

www.ad.nl...

mobiel.ad.nl...

www.nieuwsmening.nl...

reporter.nl.msn.com...

www.aquariusage.com...

www.shiftzone.com...

www.rtl.nl...(/actueel/rtlnieuws/opmerkelijk/articleview/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2008/10_oktober/22/opmerkelijk/1022_1200_UFO_filmpje_hit. xml

www.nieuwsblad.be...

buzz.yahoo.com...:14dd5266c70789bdc806364df4586335:e5f7c84921822ad9bb12e8c9d2d0e6f4?usc=1

www.krimineel.be...
www.rtl.nl...(/actueel/rtlnieuws/opmerkelijk/articleview/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2008/10_oktober/22/opmerkelijk/1022_1200_UFO_filmpje_hit. xml
www.ad.nl...

zaplog.nl...

www.hersenscheet.com...

www.hln.be...

www.dag.nl...

www.jongnootdorp.nl...

www.rtl.nl...(/actueel/rtlnieuws/print/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2008/10_oktober/22/opmerkelijk/1022_1200_UFO_filmpje_hit.xml

www.megastadfm.nl...

www.gtaforum.nl...

www.demorgen.be...

www.demorgen.be...

www.standaard.be...

www.hln.be...

www.ekudos.nl...

reporter.nl.msn.com...
destandaard.be...
www.rtvwest.nl...
www.telstar-online.nl...
fanste.nl...
ron1872.zaplog.nl...
www.depers.nl...
headlines.nos.nl...
www.depers.nl...
www.telegraaf.nl...,2
www.spitsnieuws.nl...
weeswaakzaam.punt.nl...
www.bewithme.nl...
www.telegraaf.nl...
m.rtlnieuws.nl...
nieuws.editspace.net...
www.tf.tribes.cc...
www.debeurs.nl...
www.telegraaf.nl...,1
www.lokum.nl...
www.geenstijl.nl...
snoopy1.web-log.nl...
gesprek.westonline.nl...
forum.onweer-online.nl...
www.postbank.nl...
www.fortisbank.nl...
telegraaf.mobi...
snoopy1.web-log.nl...
verkeer.westonline.nl...
alphen.rtvwest.nl...
www.dag.nl...
cooldaddy.web-log.nl...
www.geenstijl.nl...
www.jhk1.nl...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

this is why ufology is such a joke.. .. a bug flies by the camera.. . and right away you get alien spacecraft ....pathetic

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
well this surely is such a fake in holland we laugh about it.. .. the man in question is saying he got more footage...well if that so just give it ...the more you withhold the less credibale you are...but if you look at the picture you see its fake

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hey great find , my apologies for my late replies but I’m working a lot, but it’s a strange story and I’ve heard indeed that it will take a week to put the other film on the tube. Maybe he’s now producing the other part a so he can make the story feasible . we will see what he’s going to show us

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I know exactly what you are saying, it has an undulating, almost waveform appearance. Perhaps the space-time around it is being effected.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I know exactly what you are saying, it has an undulating, almost waveform appearance. Perhaps the space-time around it is being effected.

Well it's either that, or like I surmised earlier it could be the video editing software the individual used, .. it's just so hard to tell.. but I caught that right away, .. it comes in at a very odd angle then skits across from right to left.

Interesting none-the-less

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Very cool. I totally withhold judgment as to what it actually is or is not.

I didnt see it at all the first time I watched the video because of that stupid "speech bubble" on the screen. I was looking at that and the black spots and totally missed the ufo.

Looking at the enhanced still however, it is pretty neat. Even if it does turn out to be a hoax, thanks for posting it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join