It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur film maker captures fastwalker on tape!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by beforetime

I made a great compilation there before. This makes things much clearer but do you think it’s real?

thanks for the comment.

well to be honest....
the size is concerning
it does not appear the frame behind top of the weed in right of movie.

then it goes farther away from the camera..
then come right back to the left side of the camera.

i think if it's a ufo..it's about the size of a u.s. halfdollar

ok let's say the guy is standing up shooting this..
that weed is 8 foot tall because it's taller than he is.
so that tells me he is sitting down...possibly hiding from wildlife. i assume.

so that weed is only 3 foot tall at best.
and at no time even when it flys dead at he camera...is it over a half dollar coin size.

so it's fake..i am not a cgi expert here at all...but i know it's a hoax..based on size..
OR...ufo's are coming in mini versions now lol

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Hahaha rofl here.. nice video this says it al

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Okay until further proof I’m going to conclude this tread as that it’s a well made up hoax because a lot of the members gave some hard evidence that this is man made stuff.. So I hope the amateur film maker will put up more of his video. To say otherwise. Thank you all for your contribution to this tread and if you want to discuss this further on this topic be my guest. But for now case closed. And good night...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

well all i can say is this thing looks very similar to the footage recorded from the BBC news bulletin other day so i guess its 1 of two things either they are both real craft as they appear to come in & out of the sky in a similar fashion or they are forged by the same technique,same persons may be,thing is its just stupid to do this as if they are real there is far to much clouding the truth,

[edit on 19/10/2008 by cosmiccat]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
People have brought uo some interesting points regarding this being fake.

The question i have though is...

If you were going to fake a ufo video with cgi. What would you do?

Where would you film the shot? open air wetlands?

What would your story be? Trying to catch an eagle on film?

What would you make the object do? zoom by incredibly fast looping like a boomerang?

The last part is what raises questons to me about this being cgi. Why would he loop it like that. making it appear to swing out and back in. What purpose does this serve? To me, it would only make it more difficult to do. So why not just have it zoom past in a stright trajectory, nobody would question a ufo going straight.

Not saying i think this is a space ship, but not sure i buy the cgi thing either. Probably an insect, or maybe it is a boomerang!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
Could the object not seem bigger on some shots smaller on other because it is moving very fast ....................

Also could the object be comming slighlty towards the camera man? making it grow in size.

remember this from kenneth arnold back in the 40's........Arnold described the objects' shape as resembling a flat saucer or disc and also described their erratic motion as resembling a saucer skipped across water... perhaps thats why the shape or size appears to change - is its flight path like a zig zag?????

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
does anyone else notice that it you only see the "craft" on the left side of the tree. also, it looks as if the camera stops for a few miliseconds just as the "craft" comes into shot. im gonna say this is a decent looking fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Thank you for your contribution.

You have done all that you can.

Don't reply to debunkers - most of them are here to argue for fun as a form of recreation.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark W. Griswold
That doesn't look like an eagle to me. Here's a shot that is enlarged, cropped and enhanced.

Enlarged from the size of what? A few dozen pixels? These are nothing more than image compression arthefacts of something mundane. Enhanced? You mean by anti aliasing those meagre pixels thus really altering the already blurred pixels.

These are arthefacts.

Get your facts right.

And people pics of blurry pixels TELLS NOTHING about what this actually is.

NOTHING.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Cool find!
I do not care if his story ads up or not. To me this footage looks pretty real. And why is it called a fast walker??

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
And I'm so lucky to live in this village hahahaha.. But I don't believe to story!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
these things are not s difficult to make using dot-tracking or whatever it's called in CGI land. Youtube is full of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
if that is an eagle, i NEVER want to be chased my an eagle.
even if i was in a fast sports car, i still wouldnt want to.

eagle

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Thanks for you concern but they do not bother me if they have a good and benevolent point of view. In fact we need them just as we need the ones who do believe that UFO’s shown are real.
Otherwise all believers would loose gravity and fly into space these guys keep our feet on the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmiccat

I know it’s so hard to find some truth in these video’s and it seem that none of the film makers send their film footage to some credible film director who has the means to unravel such video’s they should ask if Robbie Williams his crew could analyze the real questionable video’s shown here on ATS. Then ATS could also be some kind of examination crew. But that’s just me thinking?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Interesting video. I like how it seems to zig-zag or ripple, seems like something an ET craft might do, of course with all the cgi around today it could surely be that as well. I would think it would be one or the other though, probably not an animal/insect. S+F though, thanks for the vid!

reply to post by beforetime

Brilliant deduction Sherlock, I like how you just throw some random numbers out there and then come to a conclusion based on absolutely nothing other than your own opinion. Which is a fine thing to have, an opinion, but your supporting arguments were rather ridiculous really.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

Its a codename for ufo's

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One other thing that I only thought about some minutes ago.

As the camera is pointing to the sky at an unknown angle that is not too high (we can see some vegetation on the bottom of the screen at the beginning), as we can see by joining one of the first frames with the frame that shows the most of what looks like a roof on the right and the "UFO" as it exits the frame.

As the "UFO" is always visible in a side view, that means that the "UFO" had to make those manoeuvres along a plane that would have to be at the same angle as the camera, so the "UFO" was not flying at a constant altitude (it should have moved up while moving away, to keep in the same angle to the camera) and it was all the time (although a short time) at the same angle.

If the "UFO" was flying parallel to the ground we should be seeing its bottom, not its side view.

This also makes me think that this "UFO" was "planted" on the movie, but as the person who did not had a UFO on the right position he/she had to use this one, meaning that he/she was not the original creator of the "UFO", he/she just did the "pasting".

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
On the Dutch local website from the newspaper in Nootdorp, people says that they have seen the UFO also. I found this on: www.telstar-online.nl

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join