It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur film maker captures fastwalker on tape!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ok after looking at this for a couple of days i am also inclined to jump on the CGI banned wagon i am calling Hoax on this one.

but just to address a few posts here ...

Could the object not seem bigger on some shots smaller on other because it is moving very fast and a single fram by fram stop will cause motion blurring making the craft/object appear to be different sizes in different frames?

Also could the object be comming slighlty towards the camera man? making it grow in size .

i thought most fast walkers were Rod shaped anyway ? this seems like your classic saucer shape and is a little convienient for me .. so HOAX

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Starting from the beginning (and hoping someone from the Netherlands stops by and comments on my opinion), I don't think that there are eagles on the Netherlands.

Aren't eagles birds from the mountains?

The footage itself is a little unconvincing, and the story even less.

I am living in the netherlands, and as far as I know we have eagles, allthough they are quite rare.
This site is about the birds we have flying around.
www.vogelbescherming.nl...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

OK, thanks for reducing my ignorance.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

I made a great compilation there before. This makes things much clearer but do you think it’s real?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
ok after looking at this for a couple of days i am also inclined to jump on the CGI banned wagon i am calling Hoax on this one.

but just to address a few posts here ...

Could the object not seem bigger on some shots smaller on other because it is moving very fast and a single fram by fram stop will cause motion blurring making the craft/object appear to be different sizes in different frames?

Also could the object be comming slighlty towards the camera man? making it grow in size .

i thought most fast walkers were Rod shaped anyway ? this seems like your classic saucer shape and is a little convienient for me .. so HOAX

Motionblur would make it hard to see the entire outline of the craft, but as you can see on the image i posted, it's quite detailed.

It could be that the craft was making a curved motion, in that case the size could change.
Like this:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I tried to film an eagle but then this UFO flew right by .To be honest it scared me a lot! Not only from this particular part of this footage that i'd shot. But what I’d filmed afterwards. I think I’m not going to publish the rest of the footage on the net.

I really like his statement... I mean, WTF?!? why would you NOT want to publish the rest. This sounds stupid to me. Nothing to see, move along, hoax again!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I don't think that there are eagles on the Netherlands.

I don’t think that you know the flora and fauna over here in Netherlands but sea eagles do exist here in the Netherlands they cross borders from Germany!
Hope that satisfies your question

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oh come on.. am I the only one to notice this?

Ufo The Hague The Netherlands 14 10 2008

Its an obvious attempt to support the whole Flotsam Wrongchild hoax.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yes, it does, but it comes 21 minutes late.

2Faced had already corrected my mistake. Thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Yeah that’s the only sad part of that video I agree

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

this young eagle tries to get above sea level for the first time. It's eager to flee the country though it'll never escape being a flying dutchman.

These nesting eagles (2007) were big news in Holland. It was a rare event and I think that the location of the ufo footage should be connectable with time and place of this nesting sight of sea-eagles at the Oostvaardersplassen near Lelystad to be upholding the claims of the eagle filming.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Pic paints a thousand words.

Perfection doesn't exist in the real world..(except sharks
)
For a camera to catch a moving object travelling in an almost hundredth of a degree accurate horizontal plain,while plainly hand-movement is apparent throughout,discounting perspective angle??

Ie holding the camera in perfect alignment with the moving object?

Added on after filming in my opinion.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Yes, and as someone noticed (I think it was more than one person), the "UFO" does not move when the camera moves on the last frame.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Welllll bummer.
I liked this one.
Until I read all the threads.
Wish it were the real thing...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
wow this is insane
watch where it first appears pause it as soon as it enters the frame...
you can clearly see a mini dome top to it!
this is 100% authentic
no way is that a bird
this is a intelligently controlled craft and there is no way there is a human being inside it with the speed this thing is going!

How are you coming to all these absolutes?
Is there somthing you would like to share with the rest of the class?
Alein, top secret government research?? What do you know?

I am sure that this is not an eagle.
When eagles travel at 2000 mph they become invisible so this can't be an eagle.
I am sure that this is %100 percent a video of a UFO I can't identify it can you?
I never saw a UFO in Iraq, but this video has to be the closest thing to not seeing a UFO if I ever said so.
They have a right to not be flamed so blatently. They must be hypnotized by Obama, Do it like I do and make it a joke of them.
DEFEAT IGNORANCE
SGT USMC

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Jb0311NY]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by AGENT_T

Yes, and as someone noticed (I think it was more than one person), the "UFO" does not move when the camera moves on the last frame.

Great stuff this one looked fake as hell.
Well still no real proof that the people control, so we will fake it to beleve something.
Life is universal. That fact it exsist's here mean's that it will eventually exist in other place's that support it's growth.
Saucer's don't prove sh^t, and unless you think they are controlling the behind the scene's stuff and you have the proof to support it... Let them keeping it secret would mean a sinister motive.
IF THEY EXIST HERE WITH US PEOPLE
I mean We are not peaceful. We kill each other all throughout history and history continues to repeat.
Why would they be any different?
Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaderel

TOOO FUNNNYY!!!! I havent laughed that hard in days!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was listening to the sound soley because I thought it sounded familiar.

I'm pretty sure the original sound bites came off a MMO I use to play chances are they didn't but the bird noises sounded identicle to the pattern in the Jungle in FFXI when it first came out not sure if it sounds diffrent now haven't played it in years. The wind sounded just like the wind in that snow storm area in the early level 60's or 50's if you weren't a beast master lol...

then the wind sound looped at the end and just gave it away. FFXI use to have a simular loop to the wind when it came out lol...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Now on the other hand if this were to happen in Holland....

It´s all about perspective....

BTW: the OP video looks real. The audio makes me think that even though the vid looks real, this might be a hoax...

MoonMine

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The audio is obliviously faked.... the "wind" that blows hardly seems to move the grass near the camera.
So why would the audio be faked? It was to simulate effects of the sound of a real UFO crossing the camera. So this kid makes a CGI, layers it over the bg, and speeds the image up. Places in the fake audio and you have people shouting "OMG IT's a REAL UFO" !!!!!!!

-IgN0RaNt

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join