It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur film maker captures fastwalker on tape!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nootdorp the Netherlands
An amateur film maker who started to film wildlife.
Wanted to film an eagle but then caught a UFO instead over a lake in the Netherlands.
Today the footage put on the internet.

The editor from Telstar online. Made contact with film maker. He quoted: I tried to film an eagle but then this UFO flew right by .To be honest it scared me a lot! Not only from this particular part of this footage that i'd shot. But what I’d filmed afterwards. I think I’m not going to publish the rest of the footage on the net.

Well I’m very curious what else is on that tape and I hope he will put this on the net very soon.
What do you think?

source:niburu.nl

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

you say he wanted to film an eagle.. looks like he did just that.. but he should of stayed with it..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Then its damn fast eagle he shot there??

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That doesn't look like an eagle to me. Here's a shot that is enlarged, cropped and enhanced.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Woot.

Nice clip.
And I agree, that was one fast eagle.

From the cropped pic it almost look like one of those Pleadian ( spelling? ) crafts but that could be from the motion blur.

However, I think we can rule out birds.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, it's about darn time we got another of these. I was getting bored with the influx of gloom'n'doom threads.
The pixals of the "craft" itself look a little too out of place to be real. Who wants to continue?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow this is insane
watch where it first appears pause it as soon as it enters the frame...
you can clearly see a mini dome top to it!
this is 100% authentic
no way is that a bird
this is a intelligently controlled craft and there is no way there is a human being inside it with the speed this thing is going!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

100% authentic eh? I watched it about a dozen times and it looks like pretty crappy cgi to me. And if it was such a monumental event for the guy why doesn't the camera even attempt to follow the thing?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The editor from Telstar online. Made contact with film maker. He quoted: I tried to film an eagle but then this UFO flew right by .To be honest it scared me a lot! Not only from this particular part of this footage that i'd shot. But what I’d filmed afterwards. I think I’m not going to publish the rest of the footage on the net.

Had he just stuck with his original story that he just caught a UFO on accident I would have believed him.
But now that he has an additional bit of info he was scared of and that he doesnt know if he wants to post Im skeptical.

I had to watch the film 4 or 5 times before I finally admitted it may be some kind of advanced craft. But after reading is quite Im calling BS>.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
wow this is insane
watch where it first appears pause it as soon as it enters the frame...
you can clearly see a mini dome top to it!
this is 100% authentic
no way is that a bird
this is a intelligently controlled craft and there is no way there is a human being inside it with the speed this thing is going!

How are you coming to all these absolutes?
Is there somthing you would like to share with the rest of the class?
Alein, top secret government research?? What do you know?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its a clip cut from a film and you do have to wonder why hes not posting the alleged additional film.

I think if most people filmed something lack that and had the motivation to post it you would post everything and try to get it identified would you?

Its apparently amazing to him, yet he posts a few seconds clip and nothing else? hmmmm....I think he works for NASA

[edit on 18-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
first of all
you tell me what bird or animal or plane can go that fast
second of all.....
what would you do if you see a craft shoot past you, your going to put your cam down in amazement and try and see it for yourself arent you.. your not going to grab your cam!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
first of all
you tell me what bird or animal or plane can go that fast
second of all.....
what would you do if you see a craft shoot past you, your going to put your cam down in amazement and try and see it for yourself arent you.. your not going to grab your cam!

Many planes can, the camera viewing angle might be very small and its just crossing a tiny space of view. Also the film could easily be running at a faster speed than it was shot.

Second of all he doesnt put the cam down, he leaves it running in fact the time its running after the plane passes is longer than than the actual event itself. Doesnt match his story really. After the object passes the camera is just pointed at blue sky for the rest of the clip. Doesnt add up.

He claims he was amazed and scared and has more footage and also that he was "filming and Eagle" when it appeared.

Ok so it starts filimg the eagle right? The object shoots across? Wheres the rest of the film? he makes no attempt to turn the cam to follow it, the cam stay pointed at thesky for 10 seconds after till the end of the clip so when did he film this additional footage?

The clip is 3 seconds of "before and during the object" followed by 15 seconds of filming blue sky......when did he film the rest?
Sounds like he made the story up.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To me it just looks like yet another conveniently placed camera at an angle to capture whatever computer graphic the photographer wanted you to see.
Search though dozens of “hokey” UFO videos all proven to be hoaxes and determine what they did wrong.
Then set out to make the most realistic one.
The challenge in hoaxing isn’t creating a realist UFO it is creating accurate human behavior and a blurry object glinting in the distance.

I did this when I was 15 years old. I watched lots of ROD videos on the old Art Bell website and used some cheesy paint program to make my own from the photos I took. I really strived for “authenticity”.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ill agree It isnt a plane unless the plane is flying at MACH 12!
Thats why im convinced it is a CGI.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Ill agree It isnt a plane unless the plane is flying at MACH 12!
Thats why im convinced it is a CGI.

Or unless he simply sped up the image before posting it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not sure if it's CGI or the real thing. the object sure is fast tough. the talk about the rest of the footage and being scared and stuff.. maybe.

i got a explanation for the camera remaining point in the sky tough.

If he was using a tripod or a stand or something similar that would explain why the camera remains pointing in the sky. imagine if u just saw something u couldn't explain u'd probably stay stunned for a moment. Even if he lets the camera go it still would remain pointed in the sky. Anyways the clip is too short to make any real conclusions.

I't sure was a fast eagle tough

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I agree and already considered that but then reconsidered when I watched the way the camera moved. I figured in my unprofessional opinion that in order to have the camera move so smoothly while at the same time being sped up it would have been damn near impossible. Motion control came to mind but I doubt it, it’s cheaper and easier to use a bootleg copy of lightwave 3D.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maestro28

If he was using a tripod or a stand or something similar that would explain why the camera remains pointing in the sky. imagine if u just saw something u couldn't explain u'd probably stay stunned for a moment. Even if he lets the camera go it still would remain pointed in the sky. Anyways the clip is too short to make any real conclusions.

Thats sensible what it doesnt match though is his story. At the start of the clips he supposedly filming an Eagle (i dont see any eagle) and then this object whizes through. After that theres 15 seconds of blue sky.

So when did he film the "other" part? At the speed that object APPEARED to be going it would be in Taiwan after 15 seconds, so when exactly did he manage to capture this supposed additional footage which he conveniently wont show?

You see my point here? He certainly isnt claiming that after 15 seconds he turned the camera and was still able to see the thing is he?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The first thing on my mind:
Why did he use the same blatantly artificial background noise and then loop it? Is he intentionally trying to decrease his own credibility? Or is he just not very good at pulling a hoax?

If you listen to the "wind" noise, not only does it sound very cheesy to begin with, but it fades away and then starts up again -- with the same exact sound clip -- near the end of the video.

If this was an attempt to film an eagle, it was pretty awful. The camera slowly pans up at the sky, very deliberately, yet no eagle comes into view. The camera does not move left or right in any attempt to locate said eagle, it just looks up at the open blue sky, which by the way, makes it much easier to add false imagery.

Even the UFO itself looks fake to me, or at the very least, to my eyes it could easily be an insect zooming past the camera. The History Channel had an episode of MonsterQuest in which they proved that "rods" like this could easily be generated in video and photographic footage if a bug flies past the camera under certain conditions.

This looks to me like some kid with a camera and a computer, who decided they wanted to see how many people they could fool. The fact that they suggest they have "even more incredible" footage that they just aren't releasing is, if you ask me, the icing on the cake.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Magnus47]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join