It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between God, Aliens, and the Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Aliens are here, If you really think they're here, to teach us how to save our race as humans. God is here, If you really think he's here, to save our souls from perishing. The government is here to protect us from all threats, foreign and domestic.
Sounds like everyone is on one side except for one. That same one who is giving your human rights to corporations, that same one who is or has taken over the globe. That same one who robs you of everything you work for and shoves it right in your face. That same one gave you the freedom of religion. So maybe the government has been trying to take over your thoughts, but how? The Media? Poverty? War? Peace? Freedom? Religion?
I believe in Jesus, but I don't believe in the Jesus that religion portrays him to be, of course not (that's only mass mind control). I only believe in his teachings and his prophesy, and threw me he is alive. So what does this have to do with Aliens? Well why are aliens here? If they "exists". You are the alien. Your body is the alien. Your denial between UFOs and GOD might be an alien. So if UFOs were real, what would they teach us? and what is so different from their teachings to Jesus teachings or the Dali lamas teachings. There is no difference. There is only truth. If you claim to deny ignorance then reject stupidity as well. Or maybe this government has already tooken over your mind. Need proof of aliens or God? Ask the government or better yet ask science, they seem to know the answers to everything. Your bodily life only continues threw the power of the thought, same way when you want a glass of milk, you get up and get a glass of milk. So don't ask what if God doesnt exists or what if Aliens dont exists. Ask what provoked that thought and how did you manifest it and seek your answer. Not everything you see with your eye is what it is. How do you prepare a takeover of a country. Someone said you let country first destroy it self from within (Iraq for example). So how do you destroy God? You let the thought destroy itself. No thought, No God, No aliens, No Soul. Your personal thoughts is who makes you what you are.
I leave everyone with a great verse from the bible. But once again only if YOU believe in God, then this should mean alot to YOU.

Isaiah 9:7 NIV
7 Of the increase of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
will accomplish this.

So ask yourself how does the establishment of justice and righteousness begin? Or better yet ask yourself, What do YOU believe in. Search deep inside of you, think of it, seek it and he will show himself to you.

Have you seen the flame that burns the bush without fire?

Please your thoughts on this post....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
BTW this is how dreams, gifts and "The Laws of Attraction" work. A dream is a thought, and so is your body. You have to distinguish the difference between a dream and a thought. This determines YOUR reality. I may not have any hard PHYSICAL evidence to show you, but then that would be going against what I believe. I believe when you die all that is left is just your conscience not physicality. And if my thought is made to be eternal, why would I rely on something physical if all my answers are found threw my conscience? Have you ever herd the impression what you plant is what you grow? Well here is the seed for your plant and some food for your soul. Everything is possible, it is possible that I might be an alien providing you with enlightenment. Or I might also be your proof that there is God.

join