It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1 Avian Flu Added To Consumer Products-This Can't Be True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was just informed by one of my facebook friends that H5N1 had been added to some consumer products. She is always posting info and videos pertaining to a lot of topics discussed on here. However, I don't know how credible her sources are, and this sounds so ridiculous I can't believe it at all.

H5N1 has been added to the following products: Oprah's Acai Berry, Green Tea, Flu-Mist Nose Spray, Mirena, Glade Plug-Ins, All Male Enhancements haha, and finally Milk.

Please tell me that things haven't reached this point yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I agree. These claims are made yet lack any substantive evidence. I'm looking for credible sources but they are hard to find. So either this is a blatant hoax or a massive cover up. What say you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well you can always wait or see, I'm quite glad I've never used one of those items in my life.

Vicks nose spray works better

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Typically if you end up recieving information of this type through social networking sites, or chain emails... I've found 99% of the time they are completely and utterly false...

the other 1% of time, i've noticed they contain a tiny sliver of truth stretched into something bigger than what it seems.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it... I have faith that something like this would have been on ATS already if it had any credibility to it.

I've noticed ATS threads usually talk about newsworthy material about 2 days before its on the News

I wouldn't sweat it... if you are worried, you could always check out www.snopes.com, which specializes in debunking urban legends and chain emails...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've been posting the following link everywhere I think is appropriate.

It is quite a long vid series but if there is any truth to it you must tell everyone that you know and keep them away from the flu vaccine.
Please watch it and get back to me if you are as concerned as I am.

video.google.com...#

new topics

top topics

join