It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic and Scanned Evidence of Precognition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
@LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal – Our discussion will start amplifying if I continue in a trend of quotation so I will return to some points for discussion.

In summation, you are talking about all of us being one being, and I could not agree more. Even if me ego doesn’t like the idea that I could be someone I dislike in life, the reality of existence is that we are all a part of a whole, and it is the whole, the greater being, that we reside in.

And you are correct in observing portions of dreams that are precognitive in nature. The phenomena itself is a presentation of where we are within our awareness during the dream, as dreams are multi-dimensional, and span a spectrum, as consciousness we cannot experience all the layers in the singularity of oneness which out spans our linear model of consciousness.

We are conditioned to perceive it linearly and to start to see it in multi-dimensional synchronicity would probably just be white noise or a complete blank out to our current mind set.

However, we are going back to an argument of logic and you state I provide no proof of precognitive ability, perhaps it appears this way. However, the pictures however debunkable, represent a visual marking of a systematic approach towards precognition which allowed for the influenced event of altering a dream, before it comes true, to provide a visual end result of the study.

It certainly is not the golden egg of truth, I’ll give it that, but it’s my current best effort result and how we move into the clarity of your argument that I am just like the rest of us. Absolutely, I never said I was anything less.

Having precognition, or even changing a precognitive dream is not the constant in my life, and rather is the experiment towards understanding this relationship in a way that makes sense. A difficult task given the fact we are all competing for experiences, and there are counterbalancing forces, and roadblocks along the way. No one said any of it will be easy. And in the end, what merit is the research and the results?

Am I able to repeat it 100% of the time? No. Am I 100% precognitive all of the time? No. However, I am aware of these phenomena, I experience it, and I strive to understand it, because it has presented itself to my awareness, and defied my linear belief system.

On your point that the illusion is difference, I have also stated that the illusion is separation in other posts. We are in agreement here, I understand what you are saying, and we are one. That is clearly a part of our connection to this universe as a whole. I understand that fully.

In regards to sleeping dreams not being the only dream, you are again correct. I haven’t elaborated on other aspects of dreaming. And dreaming while awake definitely is a reality. As for changing the world to make it a better place, I’m onboard.

You say we shouldn’t suffer because of people’s greed, and I couldn’t agree more. Until we realize that money is a man-made illusion and a system of control, we will never be free until we replace that system with love, compassion and community. We have a difficult road ahead, there is ample systems of control in place ensuring slavery of the mind, and the masses. You are very aware of it, as am I.

On individuality, as in, the individual soul, we have to identify with the personality development that is going on, in so much to agree that despite being one, we are also infused into personality that creates our sense of individuality. Certainly though, if we are all one being, then the individual soul is that of the one being.

The analogy I like to use, as it metaphorically appears in Physics is light passing through a prism. White light represents the one being, and it passes into a prism (3rd dimensionality) and becomes a hue of color ranges, thus layered and appearing separate. As it passes through another prism, it becomes white light again.

Right now, we are light that has passed through the prism, and are in various hues [Sense of separation]. In time, we will pass through another prism, and see ourselves as whole. [One]

On your point that dreams are chemically induced hallucinations, I couldn’t disagree more. They are still directed by thought, and have a deliberate structure and reality guided by the part of us, which is the dreamer. They are invoked with intelligence and emotion, and have substance of experiential reality. The physical analogy of chemical reactions can apply to your physical sensation of reality… it is also a chemical reaction in the mind. Both realities [Physical and Non-Physical] are chemically induced, so do we call all of this one big hallucination?

The spider analogy is metaphorical as you know, and is used only because I don’t want to dehumanize us by saying we need to die due to overpopulation, I do not support that belief. We certainly are not a spider in our conscious development, but indirectly we are the spider in the connection to the whole.

As for quality of life, we are desperately in need of evolving past this current mess of affairs that the world is in. Technology may indeed free us, but right now, it enslaves us, and could ultimately destroy us all; case in point: Nuclear war.

As for the death cycle, certainly we will break down and our bodies will biodegrade back into the food chain, and ecosystem. However, we will emerge from that breakdown into another state by which we then continue, but will still struggle in a sense of individuality, despite being also this eternal being.

I don’t know if you accept reincarnation, or think it has any relevance to your belief system. I existed in another life, died. Remember the death process, the after-life, and the struggle to not come back and become a human. This pre-life memory existed within me in my early childhood and invokes the sense of assurance that I will continue along that path, as will we all, come the end of this life.

What in some regards intimidates me is what we are saying about an eternal being experiencing everything, everywhere at once. Which means, “we” may ultimately recycle into every conceivable experience, which I am unsure if I really desire it.

However that is speculation, perhaps the individuality of the oneness is already how we all experienced it to begin with. That is very much an unknown to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
[continued from previous post...]

Knowledge is relative, I have no ego attached to what I know, or do not, so we are not in competition for who has more of what, rather lets continue sharing what we do know.

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan
I think its feasable you do experience these things, but im not sure you are interpreting them correctly.
[edit on 19-10-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

I have had my share of déjà vu. Certainly we all have and many theories have arisen as to how this phenomenon occurs. The current psychology model is a memory lapse where by the brain super-imposes sensory data overtop of itself creating a false sense of knowing, thus dismissing any chance or notion that this event has relevance to a future knowing.

You have also had déjà vu, and you have had precognitive dreams. If you follow a few of my threads, this commonality resides within a lot of ATS people, and people abroad. Where we are in my opinion on the matters of precognitive sciences, is although it is being studied, and there are articles and books published on the matter, it again is not something that the media, or mainstream science will ever disclose as being real.

There are precognitive dreams, and therefore must be a means by which we, intelligent people, can strive to build upon a science, to further expand our knowledge and understanding of the phenomena.

I haven’t described other precognitive dreams outside the photographs shown here. Certainly there are more experiences with this, then what I presented in this thread. This thread merely points out some anomalies that occurred as a direct result of my research into this phenomenon. It really is the tip of a giant iceberg, however the rest is all unphotographed, undocumented and not quite up to par with the motive of this thread.

The photos are just a captured reflection of my precognitive experiences, and at least for me, remind me of a potential within this phenomena for change. Hopefully positive and thought provoking change. I will stand by my claim, these are not naturally formed triangles, and are the result of changing a precognitive dream.

I have and probably will again, seen my dreams become my future reality, as have many of us here. I am interpreting it correctly.

@Anonymous ATS
Please do investigate it, and share your results if you have any. I am interested in everyone’s experiences with exploring this from a lucid state.

On a side note, I did the mapping phase for a very brief period of time. I did feel very overwhelmed by the results and stepped down for the sake of normality. I would like to start conducting more research so perhaps other experiments are worth trying.

@Sendran

I can relate to your concern, and I did do, what I claim I did. And you are right, lets be cautious with this type of exploration. If we indeed change reality from a dream, the effect of it perhaps is unknown. However, change is a constant and inevitable, so in our unconsciousness, according to my theory, we are doing it anyways.

Let’s change for the better of us all.

@Drail

Perhaps I will share my dreams on ATS, and maybe some more exceptional results can come from it. Thanks for the interest and please understand, this isn’t all about me.

I want to encourage other likeminded and experienced dreamers the world over, to continue exploring this potential, and see for themselves. It is about sharing experience and knowledge, so that we all can become more aware this, if that is what we so desire.

I know I do.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Thank you for the elaborated and lengthy reply, I wouldn't have them any other way. I'll get back to you quote by quote, sorry if that bothers you, it's just easier for me to reply to in that way and it also helps me point out to the reader and to you what statements I am directly addressing.

Again, thank you, we have a lot of knowledge in common and I'll probably get back to this fully by tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Thanks Love,

As we trans-code our thoughts into the chitter-chatter of the English language, I'm sure we will uncover lots of common ground.

Now I am off to bed to enter the other dreamworld I like to inhabit.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
as dreams are multi-dimensional, and span a spectrum, as consciousness we cannot experience all the layers in the singularity of oneness which out spans our linear model of consciousness.

What are you implying by the term "multi-dimensional" here? Again, if you are attempting to persuade me into believing in eternally invisible deities, realities, or otherwise, it will not happen and you should know that it is a flawed methodology and whether known or unknown by its user, it is the worst and the only algorithm of deception in the universe.

However, the pictures however debunkable, represent a visual marking of a systematic approach towards precognition which allowed for the influenced event of altering a dream, before it comes true, to provide a visual end result of the study.

Yes, as I said and as it is, we dream only of the 3d energetic reality. (3 dimensions being height, width, depth, and their forces interacting to create change which we measure as time). I say 3d "energetic", because energy is known to not be static as evidenced by these posts, thus by default saying a 3d "energetic" reality describes the nature of change through the use of the term energy. Energy is not still and time and space are one. Since time and space are one we have to, as a society and as a scientific community, make up our minds whether we want to call the universe 3d or 4d. To call it 4d we are then separating time from space, to know it as 3d, we are then again acknowledging the unity of time/space. Whatever is of space, is of time and whatever is of time is of space.

Having precognition, or even changing a precognitive dream

See, to me a precognitive dream is anything from simply setting a goal and envisioning what you want, to dreaming and waking up and then pursuing that dream, which is then chasing a goal from a vision again.

is not the constant in my life, and rather is the experiment towards understanding this relationship in a way that makes sense.

I'd disagree. It is the constant in all of our lives given my above explanation of what precognition is. Your experiment towards understanding the relationship so that you can make sense of it, is a precognitive constant at this moment because you have yet to make sense of it. So you are envisioning a goal and attempting to accomplish it. When and if you do, and if you do is correctly, you will have successfully fulfilled the vision of a striven for precognition.

A difficult task given the fact we are all competing for experiences, and there are counterbalancing forces, and roadblocks along the way. No one said any of it will be easy. And in the end, what merit is the research and the results?

The merit of the research and the results is that we are all precognitive yet we can not all manifest our precognitive realities either because A.) we are not familiar with what is REAL and can actually be achieved through the material world of the sciences, or B.) because there are so many others also competing for their own precognitive dreams to come true.

On individuality, as in, the individual soul, we have to identify with the personality development that is going on, in so much to agree that despite being one, we are also infused into personality that creates our sense of individuality.

But we must come to a common, logical understanding of what an individual "soul" is. We can not have individual eternal souls because there is only enough time and space for one eternity, the Eternal Being. However, we do (as the Eternal Being divided) each have individual bodies with unique sensory reception and perception.

The analogy I like to use, as it metaphorically appears in Physics is light passing through a prism. White light represents the one being, and it passes into a prism (3rd dimensionality) and becomes a hue of color ranges, thus layered and appearing separate. As it passes through another prism, it becomes white light again.

And that as we pass back through we do not lose our color. We realize that we are simultaneously the unity of white light and the many hues of colors that it is.

On your point that dreams are chemically induced hallucinations, I couldn’t disagree more. They are still directed by thought, and have a deliberate structure and reality guided by the part of us, which is the dreamer. They are invoked with intelligence and emotion, and have substance of experiential reality. The physical analogy of chemical reactions can apply to your physical sensation of reality… it is also a chemical reaction in the mind. Both realities [Physical and Non-Physical] are chemically induced, so do we call all of this one big hallucination?

You COULD. But we decipher the difference between hallucination and normality between what we are "normally" with no chemical intake and what we experience with chemical interjection. I agree, when we dream it is still based in reality as I have mentioned, however, the chemicals being released by the brain help to create the more wild imaginations.

We certainly are not a spider in our conscious development, but indirectly we are the spider in the connection to the whole.

Yes. In the whole we are the spider, but I know of no planets that will undergo the scenario that you projected because this planet has more than just spiders on it. It's fairly balanced.

As for quality of life, we are desperately in need of evolving past this current mess of affairs that the world is in. Technology may indeed free us, but right now, it enslaves us, and could ultimately destroy us all; case in point: Nuclear war.

Agreed.

As for the death cycle, certainly we will break down and our bodies will biodegrade back into the food chain, and ecosystem. However, we will emerge from that breakdown into another state by which we then continue,

This is the fundamental flaw. The Eternal Being's individuality is only experience because of individual sensory bodies. It is split up and experiences itself from many different localities and modes of perceptions, but also one Eternal perception simultaneously when we bring together our knowledge of the objective universe: real science (maths etc.).

WE, do not emerge again, WE are not individual souls. WE are bodies as a vessel for the Eternal Soul (Being, Existence, Consciousness), our bodies die and recycle into many different parts and are scattered into many different things, there is nothing about US as individuals that lives on eternally to reincarnate. There is the Eternal Being, the Eternal Energy that will constantly cycle and re-cycle, in doing so it is incarnation and reincarnating itself, but the element of multiple eternal individualities and their reincarnations is a farce. There are eternally multiple finite individualities.

but will still struggle in a sense of individuality, despite being also this eternal being.

It's because we don't truly have individuality, that's an illusion. What we have is interconnected bodies with interconnected sensory organs that give the Eternal Being the illusion of individuality and independence through the many perceptions of each, but we can bring those perceptions together so that our unique perception can know and see more of the Eternal (or everyone else's) perception.

What in some regards intimidates me is what we are saying about an eternal being experiencing everything, everywhere at once. Which means, “we” may ultimately recycle into every conceivable experience, which I am unsure if I really desire it.

No. It means that we already have. Time is not only eternal forward, but also backward. You've never lived or died before as the individual that you are.

We only receive knowledge through our senses while we experience life here. Anyone saying that they have memories of times before their life here is saying that they have an individual eternal soul, and if so then we should ALL have the SAME memory that you have.

If you can logically and scientifically explain to me how one can tap into history's information (memories) without it first being subject to the senses via video, text etc., then I'll agree that you have memories of past lives and in doing so it should also unlock my memories.

However that is speculation, perhaps the individuality of the oneness is already how we all experienced it to begin with. That is very much an unknown to me.

The Eternal One has no other Eternity which it can know, because there is only time and space for one eternity. It is not an individual, it is alone, but omnipresent, it is an immeasurable singularity, it is singular, yet all encompassing and eternal, it knows its one eternal self only through its one eternal self.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey Love,

As usual, busy working so I want to give my reply more attention then a few brief comments. I want to get in depth on some of the points when I can give your response the full attention it deserves.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

No problem, I appreciate it. Time is definitely a virtue for the self, but sometimes people forget that to give it to someone else wrapped in patience and civility is one of the greatest gifts of all.

P.s. I'm enjoying our conversation and I'm glad you've stuck around, most people leave immediately, you seem to have an understanding that most others that I've crossed don't. Learning doesn't come from denying that which you can not understand, it comes from understanding that which you do not understand or do not possess, the final touches to learning is taking truth from the lesson and discarding fallacy. And I just feel like throwing up for no reason whatsoever.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Youaredreaming, I'm not an expert in the mappings of the mysteries, I don't believe anyone can, what we are, what we are capable is beyond all comprehension, we have been conditioned and programmed by our society to perform and believe that all there is, is what we can see and touch and listen, that all there is can be known and understood.

The fact is we have neglected the mysteries of the self, imagine, we know nothing of the mystery of life, of existence, what makes us move, what mysterious forces have collided to produce this strange being that is aware, that knows he knows he exists.
We are confused by matter and the senses, there is more to life than this shiny surface that surrounds us.

From what I have read from your posts, to me it seems you are capable of things others have achieved through countless hours of study.
And I'm only talking about the dream conscience, the reality imprint you are capable of doing surpasses that of many masters.
Lucid dreaming can be accomplished by everyone with a strong willpower and self-awareness.

A dream master is called a Visionary, and many have been wise men or seers in ages past, and still in some of the few remaining outer paradigms are sought for advise.
Some people, whose destiny could be marked can in fact perceive or manipulate the thread of "reality" itself, in this strange times, many live life ordinary with ordinary experiences, and sometimes just glimpses of fate, always wondering, am I insane? curst? imagining things?

Some, the majority live lives full of emotional blows, the wise take these experiences to strengthen one's will when the time to make a difference comes.

You have named them perfectly, dream layers, composed of different times and specific groups of memories.
Thus making possible the mixing and matching of different places/times/persons.

Many people sometimes reach awareness but later dismiss it as you have said, or others simply go for the ride so to speak, just tagging along their dream selfs, its the mark of the adept being able to "do" something other than that.

I have a book I would like you to read, have you heard of Peter Carroll?
It was given to my by one of my teachers a long time ago, amazingly now it can be shared "electronically"

Keep plumbing the depths of time/matter/space, many answers can be found there, including glimpses of freedom.

I you are interested I could tell you some more, as this has to be experienced to be understood.
I haven't read those book you mentioned, I'm looking for more info about them, from what you transmit from them, they speak of similar things I've read and experienced.

//

L.O.V.E. : I respect the way you stand up for your beliefs, that is something not many can.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Thank you for your kind textual sentiments. I appreciate it.

However, there is one correction that I must make so that you know me better. I do not have beliefs, all that I say is what I know, my practice is science and logic.

In the difficulty of trusting the untrustworthy and conversing with them I must sometimes assume that what they are telling me is the truth about their self and their self situations, that is one of the rare occasions where I will believe or assume, only because I have to until trust, honesty and respect are gained, earned, accepted and verified.

But I will never assume of knowledge that can not lie to me, such as the gathering of logic and information from inanimate objects with no ability to knowingly deceive.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

then allow me to rephrase. I admire the way you eloquently transmit your thoughts to the electronic symbolic form.
Having read some of your previous posts,
I may not always agree with your line of thought, but as you say, many just run away instead of upholding their words with thought, I think that what defines a real human being is the way one practices the experience of existing, and that in itself means not only that one is capable of rational analysis of the inner and outer stimuli, but also in the way one can reach a undefinable set of "values" one can live by.
Many are empty and everything is the same to them.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey Love and 1Eye,

I've been overloaded with work of late so haven't had the chance to come into give a very detailed response which I want to do. The company I work for has a major growth cycle, and therefore lots of work for me at the moment.

Hopefully I can get back at it tonight, we will see. Until then, enjoy the dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join