It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im sick and tired of the McCain/Obama bashing by the Paul supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32 Title speaks for itself.

eh, you'll get over it

Ron Paul isnt mr. perfect folks.

he is to me *sighs*

Ron Paul voted against the prohibition of cloning.

of course... we need more of him.

He voted against the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 1999, the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2001 and the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004.

Aren't you for Obama? So, I am not sure what your problem would be here.

He voted against banning the burning of the U.S. Flag.

as he should.. the flag is nothing more than a piece of material.

He voted against the Anti Terrorism Act of 2001.

well, considering the definition of "terrorism" is so broad that it fits a lot of ppl even on this board, I thank the good Lord that he voted the right way

He voted against the Same Sex Marriage Resolution.

this matters little to me since I am anti marriage anyway. Since marriage seems to be the downfall of a lot of seemingly good relationships, I would have to say that he was even doing a favor to those who swing their own way.

He voted against the AIDS Assistance Bill.

Did McCain and Obama even VOTE on this?

He voted against a nationwide AMBER alert system.

these are scary... just saying that there are more than bad reasons for someone to run off with their child.

He voted against the Child Interstate Abortion Notification Act.

I'll just be honest...not even sure what the hell this is. haha sounds like more rules for my life.

He voted against the Condemning Iraq Abuse of Prisoners Resolution.

Probably bc there shouldn't be a war in Iraq in the first place

He voted against the Reduction of Spam Bill (a.k.a. CAN-SPAM Act).

huh? sounds like more rules to impose on what ppl are doing in their spare time. there are safeguards against spam if you are worried about it dude.

He voted against the Do-Not-Call Registry Bill.

so.... we all have flaws

He has expressed interest in ending the war on drugs, as well as legalizing marijuana.

THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR GOOD MEN LIKE RON PAUL. Tired of my earned money going to force ppl not to ruin their minds when I feel they should have the right to do so.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Well that nationwide amber alert saved a little boy last week here in Vegas. So again, mr paul is wrong

And had it been only statewide, he would have been saved just the same. He was kidnapped in Nevada, and also found in Nevada.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
. . .
I hear so many American's ONLINE tout Ron Paul as if he is the end all be all of Political Candidates in America. I have heard some good ideas and such put forth by Rep. Paul, but by in all he remains extremely naive as to what his dramatic ideals truly entail.

The reason so many Young Voters find Ron Paul so appealing, is that his claims are so extravagantly wondrous in nature. Most individuals without Government experience or knowledge have no idea however, how such claims would actually serve to disrupt and quite possibly crumble portions of the American system. It is similar to a stunning Written Theory, which when tested in reality leads towards no suitable Application.

And the very same could be said for a current candidate. Just substitute "Barack Obama" every time you said "Ron Paul."

I'm just saying...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

thanks agent. yea its nice to agree with the other side every now and then

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Gee I'm sorry that ypu're sick and tired of us.
We're sick and tired of genocidal U.S. gov foreign policy, debt for life, and endless lies.
The "Imperfections" that you've listed are nothing compared to McBama and Obcains resoltion to continue wars in three countries....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

well its a good thing there are more of me and less of you cause didnt mr paul lose????

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You may be a majority in America, with a heavily controlled media, but Ron Paul had overwhelming support throughout the world in early 2008. You were just utterly oblivious to it in America.
Anyway, this is a serious issue, you shouldn't be crowing about Ron Paul's loss like it's a high school football match, and probably won't be so smug when/if Obama follows his handler Brzezinski's advice and provokes a war with Russia.
But I doubt you could name any of his advisors.
Are you happy about Obcain's wish to continue war in the midde-east, do you consider this "a good thing?"

[edit on 29-10-2008 by HiAliens]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by HiAliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join