It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Round Table Pledge List, By Project Camelot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The Round Table

Over 640 people have now committed to our Round Table pledge list, from all over the world. It's an honor for us to publish the names of those taking the stand.

We invite you to join us!

" Being of sound mind, heart and spirit,
we each declare the following to be true: "

• We have no intention of ending our own lives.

• We will not tolerate suppression of our truths, our ideas, our freedoms, or our work.

• We stand together to support others in the expression of truths and freedom to speak out... no matter how radical those ideas may seem.

• Standing for freedom takes courage; together we shall be strong in the face of all odds.

• If it is ever claimed that we have committed suicide, disappeared, been institutionalized, or sold out financially or in any other way to self-interested factions, we declare those claims false and fabricated.

• We testify, assert and affirm without reservation, on behalf of all those who have dedicated their lives to the ending of secrecy and the promotion of freedom of thought, ideas and expression... that we shall prevail.

I am also there, just be there too:
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

just about everything camelot stands for is false... so taking a camelot pledge saying you would never commit suicide is like saying you would.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

where in the world did you get that information??? what makes you think it's all false?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Agree. This shows the stupidity of our fellow people.

If I pledge their work, doesnt mean I stand everything they do, or say. Its not the point. Its so false to condemn their years of work with just single line. Thats something so unrealistic, and make me think, is that even possible...

And what is their work? They ask questions, and they are not those who try to give the answers. We should thank them, thank from all the questions they have been ready to raise up from the darknest: Just above the secret.

new topics

top topics

join