It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something about Palin and U.S. Defense I Didn't Know!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First, I never have and never will waste my vote on either the republican or democratic parties. I may be in the minority, but I will always vote for and support any party or candidate who respects & upholds liberty, freedom, the United States Constitution, and true democracy for the people.
The republican and democratic parties should be ashamed of themselves.

However, after reading these outrageous lies posted by democratic party members:
Palin had a high school GPA of 2.2, an 841 SAT and an IQ of 83! [HOAX]

I was so disgusted by the lack of honor, the lack of truthfulness by these lower than scum, mud slingers (I'm being nice here), I decided - even though my time is limited, to find out as much as I could about Palin.

I just learned something I never knew before:
This is what really surprised me about her, and our national defense:

> Question: What is America's first line of missile interceptor defense
> that protects the entire United States?

> Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

> Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on permanent active duty?
> Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

> Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile Defense
> Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

> Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

> Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on highly classified
> military issues, homeland security, and counter terrorism?

> Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified security rating
> than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

> Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska According to the Washington
> Post, she first met with McCain in February, but nobody ever found out.
> This is a woman used to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our
> national security, because she already is.

And I would like to add, she is everything the democrats are not, which is why she is such a bitter pill for them to swallow.

Unfortunately, she does not embrace constitutional rights, and I cannot, therefore, support her.

So fear not democratic and republican party sheep! I will still faithfully cast my vote for the Constitutional/Libertarian candidates - the REAL Americans.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Where did you get this information?

Source, please.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nothing to see here...
Palin had a high school GPA of 2.2, an 841 SAT and an IQ of 83! [HOAX]

Thanks for playing!
DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would not mind a source, somethingthat resembles context would be even better.

By the way, all these people that insist on proving that she is not an idiot, there is a new problem. You have to either admit that she also hates America and this is the only reason she would help to bring to power people that are very strong anti-American, or shall we just figure that she does not know what she is doing?
Palin is Anti-America

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

You base this on a politcal troll thread?

Wow....People are really becoming more and more tarded as the election draws near.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

Wow....People are really becoming more and more tarded as the election draws near.

I base this on the evidence provided within that thread. Try reading it before commenting on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
bismark & Morning Star,
Stay on the the post topic please. This is about Palin, Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies
bismark & Morning Star,
Stay on the the post topic please. This is about Palin, Thank you.

I am not really sure how discussing the people that Palin associates with is off the topic of discussing Palin. Thanks for chiming in for no reason though. Perhaps you could try reading something before responding to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

post by bismarcksea

Stay on post topic please. This thread is about Palin, and not "tarded" people. Please don't be "tarded". You know better.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Look, even though "tarded" was aimed at me, I have to stick up for the point that he was responding about Palin to what I had said about Palin. See we were going back and forth about PALIN. The thread was about Palin so we were both discussing Palin. I said something about Palin and was given a response, albeit stupid, insulting, and rather empty and ignorant, but it was about Palin. Please, go become a mod if all you want to do is troll threads pointing out when someone's topic gets a toe over the foul line.

[edit on 10/18/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a governer only had authority to direct the National Guard within their own state after a state of emergency has been declared-- so how can we honestly say that Palin is, and has been, the first line of defense for America?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't something like this

"The fires of Hell are glaciers compared to my hate for the American Government, and I won't be buried under their damn flag."
the kind of thing you would want kept out of the white house?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sarah Palin never said this though, the quote is of Joe Vogler from a tape made before he was killed in 1993. Please be accurate.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

> Question: What is America's first line of missile interceptor defense
> that protects the entire United States?

> Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

> Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on permanent active duty?
> Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

> Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile Defense
> Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

source
...foreign deployments of Guard units and the operation of national defense assets like the Ft. Greely missile interceptors are not the responsibility of state governors. Those functions come under the regular U.S. military chain of command.

"She's been the commander of Alaska's National Guard, who's been deployed overseas," Tucker Bounds, a McCain spokesman, said on CNN in one of several recent references to Palin's gubernatorial responsibility for the Guard. "That's foreign policy experience."

Since governors have no role in overseeing Guard members federalized for service in Iraq, military experts said that should not count as foreign policy experience.

> Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on highly classified
> military issues, homeland security, and counter terrorism?

Yeah, like I want the people in charge for the past few years teaching her stuff. Being briefed and actually being responsible are worlds apart.

> Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified security rating
> than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

> Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska According to the Washington
> Post, she first met with McCain in February, but nobody ever found out.
> This is a woman used to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our
> national security, because she already is.

Really? Her meeting with McCain in February is now supporting her secret keeping ability? Haha, and no, she is not trusted with our national security. She has no authority to make those kinds of decisions. She does what's she told, which is exactly what they want. Can you honestly make a logical case on that last response? I'd love to hear it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Having reread the OPs OP I am confused and wish for the OP to clarify the subject of this thread and how it differs from existing Palin threads other than the OP had a Palin revelation deemed too special to fit into existing Palin threads.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I actually think Palin is no dummy at all.

It's no doubt in my mind that she is in this for herself in terms of this election, I think some of her responses are, contrived in order to... bite back at MCCains people for trying to dummy her up, so she did it but good.

Because what is obvious, Palin isn't as dumb as she has made herself out to be in some interviews and she didn't go after Biden as well as she could have either

I think

She wants McCain to loose and has 4 years in the spotlight knowing full well that Obama, can't possibly do that great given the division and...the sheer mess he is being thrown into

I think she knows, given her ability to speak, that she can, with plenty of time make up for any false stupids she pulls atm...

and sees this as her ticket to the White House in2012

I'm in full agreement with members of the McCain campaign who say Palin went rouge...

She knows she has little or no hope, to become president because McCain won't be a popular president

Just an educated Guess...

But Isay, seriously look for Palin to smarten up and take a more serious role in US politics over the next four years... as soon as McCain looses

This isn't a woman who wants VP

and, she knows and is not clueless to instantly, how much more popular she was than McCain himself

new topics

top topics

join